[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Raises Both Titles >Crowd literally remains stagnant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: Can't Delta Romeo Alpha Whiskey.png (336KB, 648x357px) Image search: [Google]
Can't Delta Romeo Alpha Whiskey.png
336KB, 648x357px
>Raises Both Titles
>Crowd literally remains stagnant

What did Roman "Once I Pop the Crowd Just Stops" Reigns mean by this?
>>
>>2046220
That's just because the crowd mics got muted, Anon.
>>
>>2046224
Why would they do that if they want Roman to look strong?

>>2046221
>>2046228
I didn't know Roman posted on here, maybe you can tell us why.
>>
>>2046235
Because the crowd would be booing.
>>
>>2046277
Booing is a reaction, and a reaction is always better than a lack of a reaction

I don't get why they don't just let Roman be a heel. He doesn't have to cheat, or run away, or be a little chickenshit like the Miz. You can have strong heels. You can be egotistical and still be a fighter.

Hell, half the Rock's career was doing exactly that, and it made him arguably the most successful performer in the history of the business.
>>
>>2046220
Since Roman stood tall on Raw, that means Owens will win at the ppv, right? Right, /asp/? They wouldn't have the second Universal Champion drop the belt in under half a year after the first champion dropped it in a single day, right? They need to make the belt prestigious, don't they?

Owens is my favorite, I know I didn't pay all that money to see Roman embarrass him live. Everything is fine.
>>
>>2046292
Vince doesn't like strong heels and likes admitting to being wrong even less. I wouldn't hold my breath for that heel turn.
>>
>>2046343
When Vince passes away, wrestling will live again
>>
>>2046345
Either that or immediately crash and burn in America. It's about a 30/70.
>>
>>2046315
There's no way he both wins and stays face, no, people would tune out of Raw in droves. We'd go back to post-Mania where the main event scene was just relentlessly shit on constantly.

He's either losing due to some run-in bullshit (Jericho or HHH or BONG STRONGMAN) or he's winning and finally turning heel.

In my opinion, they should just go full fucking hog with it, have him beat Owens, take the belt, beat New Day, take their belts, punch the fuck out of Sasha, take HER belt, just make that parody Triple H image a reality.
>>
>>2046315
>implying that wrestling trope applies to company faces

Roman punched Rusev two weeks before the PPV and the only reason he did not stand strong on the final week is because they were shelved for promo vignettes.
>>
>>2046357
>people would tune out of Raw in droves
Smarks barely classify as people much less human beings

Owenetty tunes people out of /tv/
>>
>>2046357
>We'd go back to post-Mania where the main event scene was just relentlessly shit on constantly.

I much preferred AJ vs Roman to Seth vs KO, if only for AJ being the saving grace.
Roman, KO and Seth are all shit.
>>
>>2046456
>being this much of a mark to seeth at a heel champion
>>
File: A+eracontinueswithmoreswag.webm (2MB, 848x478px) Image search: [Google]
A+eracontinueswithmoreswag.webm
2MB, 848x478px
>>2046220
hes trying to be based seth
>>
>>2046572
Hi Carter!
>>
>>2046572
>based Seth

Hi Colby!
>>
>>2046572
>A+ era

OOOOK
>>
>>2046538
Seth and KO is pretty watchable if you just, you know, ignore all the parts where they open their stupid fucking mouths and the terrible creative team's terrible, terrible words come out.

If you just focus on the general gist of the feud, it's an okay little story about Seth continuing to run up against the consequences of his actions, a consistent theme that's been happening since Money in the Bank, complete with him basically running into an adversary that basically embodies what he used to be.

Having said that, the general gist of the AJ/Roman feud was good as well, a nice little story about a man who was trying to cement his legacy by winning the biggest championship of them all and was trying so, so, SO hard to do it honorably but everything and everyone kept conspiring to make it impossible for him to succeed cleanly and make him the bad guy until he decided, fine, fuck it, I am the bad guy.

AJ and Seth have had pretty decent character arcs this year. With better week-to-week writing, it could make for some pretty damn compelling television.
>>
>>2046572
Damn he looks sexy
>>
>>2046606
Both would be jobbers in the wwf 80's while Kevin Owens would be a comedy midcarder in attitude.

Standards are lowered these days.
>>
>>2046220
it's going to get to the point where the crowd will just get up and leave during the roman segments
>>
>>2046606
>AJ and Seth have had pretty decent character arcs this year.

You're giving WWE too much credit. They didn't go nearly into depth with those character developments as you just did, and AJ first turned heel against Cena and it was a non-title match. With Seth, they still don't know whether to turn him full face or if he's a tweener.
>>
Honestly Reigns shouldn't have gone anywhere near the title picture since Battleground. Not that I don't think he's improved because he has, it's because it's done nothing to cleanse the poisoned well that is the fans admiration for Roman Reigns. Sami Zayn should be the US champ in all honesty, he deserves fucking SOMETHING after his match with KO at Battleground. He should have just dwelled in the midcard, getting a no. 1 contenders match but just falling short and getting in a non title feud or two so he can keep improving and fans don't have to worry about Roman as much. After that he could possibly get into the US title picture after Wrestlemania season.
>>
>>2048342
> Reigns shouldn't have gone anywhere near the title picture since Battleground

Oh look this tired old excuse again, as if Roman wasn't already out of the title picture for most of last year and smarks still kept booing him relentlessly.
>>
>>2048349
Okay? He was nowhere near as skilled in the ring or on the mic then as he is now. That was also before he won the WWE championship 3 times in 5 months. He should stay out of the title picture but stay the periphery. Also turning him heel would help a fucking ton
>>
>>2048342
>Yes, let's put Raw's main draw to the sidelines while indy shitters deliver record low ratings
>>
>>2048306
>smark buying tickets to leave one segment and disrespecting the other wrestler/s Roman is feuding with

Smarks aren't really bright
>>
>>2048357

What are you even talking about? Everytime I see a smark complain about Roman it's always the same old tiring drivel.

>Romin should just do a non-title feud and then the fans will love him

He feuded with Big Show for 3 months, and then another 3 months with Bray, no titles were involved, and smarks still booed and hated him despite the fact that he had a great extreme rules match with Big Show of all people.

Why should WWE keep pandering to stubborn punks who will boo no matter what?
>>
>>2048375
>Why should WWE keep pandering to stubborn punks who will boo no matter what?
This, the WWE should stop listening and catering to stubborn punks and just roll with their own program.

Roman filled in on Cena's spot seamlessly with no passing of the torch required.
>>
>>2048375
>Romin should just do a non-title feud and then the fans will love him

Who the fuck said this? I certainly didn't. That hole paragraph is focused on trying to alleviate some of the hatred for him not make them love him. Truth is, the public image for Roman is tainted irreversibly and there is nothing that anyone can do to make everyone like him. The main reason why people hate him is because he's being shoved into the title picture for no reason. Come on, who thought giving him the US title 2 months after a wellness policy violation was a good idea? The best thing they could do was let him continue honing his talent and let hate for him simmer down for a bit
>>
Romannetty can't use the Pringles slogan: at least Mr. Pringles can draw and get a catchphrase over.

>filename

kek
>>
>>2046711
>jobbers in WWF 80s
>comedy midcarder in Attitude

Your ebin forced meme won't get over anon.

18+
>>
>>2048525
>The main reason why people hate him is because he's being shoved into the title picture for no reason
Meanwhile Jasethy gets title shot after title shot since his return and without really working hard for it.
>>
>>2048368
>Record Low Roman
>RAM's main draw

kek
>>
>>2048525
>tainted irreversibly

Yes, just like Orton should be on the back of the line...oh wait he's on some TV show on a major network
>>
>>2046221
>>2046228
>>2046457
>>2046600
>>2048329
>samecucc
>>
>>2048538
He's mainly been given shot after shot to lose and elevate Owens.

[spoiler]So they can feed him to Blowman Reigns and make it mean more[/spoiler]
>>
>>2048538
That's because Seth is actually over with the fans bud.
>>
>>2048551
>over
You mean no reaction
>>
>>2048375
>>2048379
>stubborn punks

BAWWW WHY DON'T THESE MEANIES LOVE MUH ROMAN

Maybe if Rommanetty is getting booed no matter what, it's not any other excuse that's the problem: maybe it's JUST him.

>>2048542
Orton turned heel this year tho, so that doesn't help your argument.

Also turned heel in 2005 & 2013 after flopped babyface runs, both of which rejuvenated his career.

Not to mention that, at his peak[s], Randy was far more over than Roman ever was.

>>2048552
It helps if you watch with the sound on.
>>
>>2048552
>Massive Pop at his return
>Massive Pop when he beat Roman for the WHC
>No reaction

Look, I know Seth isn't good, but he's over as fuck.
>>
>>2048555
>>2048556
These wonderful guys proved my point for me
>>
>>2048555
>BAWWW WHY DON'T THESE MEANIES LOVE MUH ROMAN
BAWWW WHY DON'T THESE MEANIES HATE ROMAN LIKE WE DO ON WEW
>>
>>2048556
>but he's over as fuck.
Hi Colby!
>>
>>2048562
Just because someone likes someone you don't it doesn't mean they are wrong.

Personally I think Miz is Hall of Fame material but a ton of people hate him. Doesn't mean either of us are wrong
>>
>>2048560
>hate

tween gurl pls

Now if I could be serious for a moment: why are you this resistant to Reigns turning heel?

Because you won't be allowed to like him anymore?
>>
File: 1470796475594.jpg (32KB, 396x328px) Image search: [Google]
1470796475594.jpg
32KB, 396x328px
>>2048562
>Outright say Jasethy isn't good but state objective facts
>Th-this meanie proved me wrong
>Better call him Seth

The State of Record Lowman Reigns Fans
>>
>>2048576
>if I call myself Jasethy they would not know
>I'll call him Lowman Reigns HA HA
Nice try Colby, try again.
>>
File: 1471152657216.gif (326KB, 500x546px) Image search: [Google]
1471152657216.gif
326KB, 500x546px
>>2048585
k
>>
>>2048585
holy shit the fucking paranoid self-victimising state of Romannetty apologists.
>>
>>2048574
>ask a Romannetty apologist why Reigns shouldn't have a heel turn
>they bitch the fuck out and run as far away as they can from the thread

every fucking time
>>
File: firing my neurons.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
firing my neurons.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>2046606
>Seth continuing to run up against the consequences of his actions, a consistent theme that's been happening since Money in the Bank, complete with him basically running into an adversary that basically embodies what he used to be.
really made me think
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.