[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so fucking sick of this guy. He's being booked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: fuck.jpg (81KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
81KB, 1200x675px
I'm so fucking sick of this guy. He's being booked to come out whenever he can and beat people up. Vince still feels the need to make him look strong when he's a fucking travesty. And I wouldn't mind it that much if he was entertaining in any possible way. Now whenever he shows up I wan't to stop watching RAM.
Smackdown is so much better.
>>
Stop watching whenever Romanetty is on TV.

That's what I've done.
>>
File: 1a333eed66roman-reigns.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1a333eed66roman-reigns.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
By falling for the Roman Reigns meme you're every bit as bad as the people lining up for the latest New Day match. These men are marketing tools, not Wrestlers. The Shield/ New Day are a McMahon shill job made for the express purpose of creating a new "legitimate" superstar to be used in subsequent merchandise releases in order to attract the "mark" demographic to maximize profits. This happens all the time in wrestling. They pluck out a new star with an inoffensive face from obscurity, put them in an indie promo on the cheap, and bam, they now have "legitimacy" "wow look at this hot new talented superstar" appeal and can now be a new "artificial star" to hinge your Wrestlemania main event on.

It is all fraud, a manipulation. Roman Reigns is no more a wrestler, no more a human being even, than the new What Culture promotion. He is smoke and mirrors, a light show, a pretend wrestler.

Exact same career progression is true of all of the shilled meme wrestlers of late. Punk, Swagger, Hardy, Bryan, Zane. By supporting these "lesser known" critical darling you are only enabling the PG marketing phase of this psuedo-independent machine.

Reigns is lying to you with his very existence.
>>
>>2045940
This.
>>
>>2045940
Yeah I'm probably going to do that
>>
>>2045836
I like Roman purely because he makes people seethe.
I don't even watch RAM, let-alone his matches.
He's meme-potential.
>>
>>2045836
He just kills all the feel good moments, also his theme song is tainted, muscle reaction to boo
>>
>>2045946
>jet fuel cant melt steel beams
new day ARE legitimate superstars. they got over when EVERYONE booed the shit out of them, everytime you see a fucking crowd they ALWAYS have new day merch. Just because this board is sick of them doesn't mean they aren't over.
>>
>>2046073
t. Kofi
>>
>>2046001
This
>>
File: black tiger bomb.gif (2MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
black tiger bomb.gif
2MB, 320x179px
He's gotten better in almost every aspect but he's still being booked wrong. At least now he's more comfortable on the mic and added a few moves (Black Tiger Bomb looks really good). Go watch last years promos from the guy, that shit will make you turn off your TV
>>
>>2045957
>>2045836
See you next week
>>
>>2046713
Damn shame he can't do that move on anyone above 200lbs
>>
>>2046760
What about AJ
>>
>>2046760
Seth Rollins
>>
Should've turned him heel first time he won the belt.
>>
>>2046760
Thats because the entire roster is manlets.
>>
>>2046760

Can AJ do the styles clash on Mark Henry
>>
>Almost 2017
>Still crying about Roman Reigns

Damn you redditer smarks are annoying
>>
>>2046802
This
>>
>>2046794
He can do the Styles Clash on John Cena. Can Roman do any of his power bombs on John Cena?
>>
>>2046852
Probably tbf
Cena's only like 20-40lbs heavier than AJ
>>
>>2046852
He did it on Sheamus who weighs way more than Cena and is also half a foot taller so yeah
>>
>>2046802
>getting upset about the atrociously booked main character of a show

Why should we just accept it?
>>
>>2046802
>redditer
Try wew

/asp/ was always part of the Roman Empire and the hivemind does not like it so they send shitposters to agitmeme
>>
>>2046946
1 fan that spams the board

/our guy/

top kek
>>
>>2046793
And, as evidenced by recent ratings, he's working the fans to change the channel. :)
>>
>fedoramen poster/bryanfag trying to shit up /asp/
get a job
>>
>>2046855
Aj is like 220
Cena is 250
And 30 lbs is a big difference.
>>
>>2047026

Kevin Owens is the champion, not Roman, ever since Bowens won the title ratings have been free fall.
>>
>>2048414

Roman can most definitely do his power moves on Cena, he's already done it on bigger men like Barrett and Sheamus.
>>
>>2048430
Not only the champion but Roman isn't even front and center in the program unlike 6-8 months ago.

Rusev's cuck storyline has more importance than Roman's Universal title feud.
>>
>>2048430
You mean ever since Reigns won the Royal Rumble.

>>2048435
He can't even hit them on Breezy.

>>2046786
lol that doesn't work like you think it does

>it's everybody else's fault that Roman sucks

Never gets old.
>>
>>2048408
lol pout moar hatbitch

>>2046793
>>2048388
>>2048396
>>2048403
>samecucc
>>
>>2048414

kevin owens like 400
>>
Seeing /asp/ shit on Roman every day has kinda made me like him
>>
>>2048497
>/asp/
One guy
>>
>>2048512
two guys if you count me
>>
>>2048493
And Styles can still hit the Clash on him while Reigns struggles to powerbomb guys half that kek
>>
>>2045836
You hate seeing Chads succeed and you get triggered by a successful Chad like Roman.

I know that him beating up Owens triggers some psychological childhood trauma you may have experienced back in the day when a Chad beat you up and fucked your crush.
>>
>>2048595
You love seeing Reigns "succeed" because you wish you were him and/or want to fuck him.

Oh, whoops, mine was accurate.
>>
>>2046760
I dunno man. In my search on youtube for any 10+ moves of Roman, I've seen him (at different times) powerbomb Harper, Rusev and Sheamus, back suplex Bray, and lift Rusev for a belly-to-back side slam.

And the Sheamus one was where he (Roman) did a roll-up into a powerbomb, meaning he lifted Sheamus from the ground.

I suppose Roman is decently strong.
>>
>>2048484
>ever since Reigns won the Royal Rumble.

HHH won the royal rumble you sperg. Also Owens and AJ Styles are the main champions, I thought smarks said that these guys who can "wrestle really good" would draw money but yet ratings still keep dropping to 1995 levels.

>b-b-ut it's Roman's fault
>>
>>2046946
Speak for yourself faggot. You talk shit about Reddit and Woo being hiveminds yet you relentlessly shitpost about someone being our guy. That is literally hivemind mentality.
>>
>>2050073
Cherrypicking over literal years doesn't help.

Brian Cage does more power moves in a squash than Reigns does in a year.

>>2050094
Last year's Royal Rumble dummy.

HHH winning the Royal Rumble gave us the highest-rated RAW of the year.

>Romarks literally illiterate
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.