[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mom Slams WWE Superstar Kevin Owens For Yelling At Her 7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

>Mom Slams WWE Superstar Kevin Owens For Yelling At Her 7 Year-Old Son Who She Now Claims Is "Crushed"

>In the video below, Owen's is making his entrance at a WWE Live Event in Lowell Massachusetts. He is seen shouting at a 7-year old kid who is wearing a Roman Reigns t-shirt to never to wear his t-shirt...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN5xrPWApkz/

>Following the event, the Mother of the kid in the video posted the following response on social media in which she says her Son is crushed and no longer wants to go to wrestling events:

I left the fucking essay the bitch wrote because its cringe worthy.

jesus fatty is based.

We need more guys like him, Fuck the kids, this is a show about people beating each other, nobody got times for some 5 year old fucks
>>
>>2045727
>KO getting worked by a soccer mom so hard he seethes on Twitter

top kek, this man can not stop getting BTFO by unimportant people
>a restaurant
>Otunga
>now, a soccermom

Doink the Clown's lining up to rip this boi to pieces
>>
>>2045731
>KO getting worked by a soccer mom so hard he seethes on Twitter
Its the other way nigger.

Here is the essay

My heart is shattered. What started off as an amazingly awesome night ended in my 7 year old being completely heartbroken. My son is a huge WWE fan and a fan of just about every wrestler on the roster. He has a drawer full of everyone's shirts but he chose to wear a Roman Reigns shirt since he has been a fan of his ever since he started watching. All night he was getting high fives from other wrestlers and was all smiles but for some reason when Kevin Owens came out he singled out my son and commented on who's shirt he was wearing then told him "you should get this shirt. Actually don't get this shirt I don't want you to ever wear my shirt. Don't you ever try to touch me." All because my 7 year old wanted a high five and wasn't wearing his shirt. My heart sank. He became visibly upset, sat down and kept staring at the gate. I couldn't help it I started crying. He loves wrestling. He has a drawer full of just about everyone's shirts, over 100 figures, so many accessories and just loves watching and going to events. The worst part is he was going to be getting a Kevin Owens shirt and hat for Christmas but now he doesn't want anything to do with him. Kevin Owens was actually one of my sons favorites but now he says "he's not even on the list of who I like." This was finally an event that my whole family was able to attend: myself, my son, my mother who has been suffering from leukemia, and my father and we were all having a great time until that happened. For a show that is supposed to be family friendly Kevin Owens really crushed a huge fans spirits last night. My son is 7 not 15 or 16 where they can take someone they idolize talking to them like that but 7.

Part 2 inc.
>>
>>2045734
We have been to many events: TLC, Smackdown, Hell in a Cell, NXT, and the draft. He doesn't want to go anymore. He had previously asked me if the wrestlers who appear mean would ever do or say something to a kid and I said absolutely not they know better. Kevin Owens made me a liar and just showed everyone last night how much of a jerk he really is. To top all of this off after Kevin Owens lost to Roman Reigns and he was walking away from the ring my son was just standing there on his seat watching and Kevin Owens jumped towards him and yelled at him "I am your father" which made no sense but with the sudden movement and loudness made all of us jump and my son almost fell of his seat. My son is crushed and whenever he talks about it he tears up. I can't believe a wrestler would actually treat a 7 year old fan this way. Shame on you Kevin Owens and WWE.
>>
>>2045734
>Its the other way nigger.

Nah he BTFO himself on Twooters
>worked by a soccermom
kekeke
>>
>>2045742
>worked by a guy worked by the guy worked by the soccermom worked by her son worked by Owens.
>>
>>2045745
>worked
>>
>>2045731
>>2045742
You're especially stupid even for /asp/.

WORK
OWENS
WORK
>>
>>2045731
This. Owens should have just made an offhanded remark but he had an entire butthurt parade of meme-tweets
How do you get wrecked so hard when you have the upper-hand
>>
File: yep.gif (155KB, 78x70px) Image search: [Google]
yep.gif
155KB, 78x70px
>>2045738

>Kevin Owens made me a liar

You were born a liar, man.
>>
>>2045749
>mfw I worked Kev into a shoot on /asp/
>>
>>2045734
>Don't you ever try to touch me.

BASED

This reminds me of an old episode of RAW where Sheamus was champ for the first time and he came out and started insulting fat kids in the front row.
>>
>>2045750
>This. Owens should have just made an offhanded remark but he had an entire butthurt parade of meme-tweets

Its literally 20 sec to post a tweet. I am sure he has like 2 minutes free tiem in the day to relax a bit you fucking autist dyel
>>
@Above Poster
>Kev absolutely frothing at the mouth

I can add myself to THE LIST of people who have BTFO of him
>>
File: big boss.webm (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
big boss.webm
1MB, 500x500px
>>2045727
based fatass coping based boss
>>
>>2045727
Vince is probably laughing about this as we speak.

>Take your kid to wrestling house show
>Kid gets shit on
>Seeth so hard you make the news
>>
>>2045779
This.

Based Fatass bringing in the publicity.
>>
>>2045770
>@posting

Can anybody get more BTFO than this? Take your L bud.
>>
^^^^
I worked him like that soccermom worked slowens
>>
>>2045800
Not the guy who blew you out, just an observer.

Take your L bud: you earned it.
>>
>mfw I keep racking up (You)'s
>mfw I keep working multiple wwebabbies
>mfw they mad
>>
Kek
Who said kayfabe is dead
Thats what you get for raising your kid to be a pussy
>>
File: 1481423681427.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481423681427.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>2045752
Apex kek
>>
>>2045738
>yelling "I am your father" at a 7-year-old with his mom

Ok Based Fatass got my eternal respect now
>>
>>2046170
t. Fatty
>>
give that kid a safe space

fucking libtards of taxacchussets
>>
>>2045738
if the fed gives he trouble over this, wrestling is dead
>HURR a heel did something bad
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.