[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So apparently, 205 live isn't even live this week, it was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 205_Live_2016.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
205_Live_2016.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
So apparently, 205 live isn't even live this week, it was pre-recorded before RAW went on air.

What the fuck is WWE doing? They can't even make their mind up on this.
>>
>>2045684
It should be pretaped to help it flow better.
>>
why are these midgets on Raw if they have their own show now? Why did they even give them their own show if they don't even get reactions on Raw?
>>
>>2045687
That's fine, and the should have done that from the start, but it's only 3 weeks in and they've already stopped the "live" bit.
>>
>>2045697
205 Dead.
>>
What was the point of Kendrick and Perkins having a regular match six days before the PPV triple threat title match? What possible incentive was there to win? How can the booking be this lazy?
>>
>>2045684
>What the fuck is WWE doing?
The fact that these guys are all sequestered into their own "division" where they can't fuck things up by getting over more than any of the other main roster guys should tell you, mate. They don't give a fuck about these guys
>>
>>2045713
Who knows, and that promo beforehand was delivered like a college improv group. At least based Gentleman is now here to save us.
>>
Why isn't AJ Styles 205 champ? If he is feuding with Ellsworth he should be 205 Champion of the world
>>
>>2045684
Are you guys retarded? They have to tape pic related tonight.
>>
>>2045716
Can't wait for this TJP/TBK thing to be done with so Jack can give whoever comes out the champion a thorough thrashing.
>>
I didn't understand why they would air it live after smackdown. Have a half hour of flippy shit before smackdown to get the crowd warmed up. Don't have an entirely different roster than most people know come out after the main show and do ten minute rest holds.
>>
>>2045714
>CWC was rather interesting, had some buildup of wrestlers, made them develop their characters slightly (since it was short)
>Division comes out
>literally just Dabbing Pinoy and Broken Pirate Man
>rest is put into 6 man tag matches limbo
>close to no mic time/promos for anyone
>most of them look similar to each other too

It's like someone is sabotaging Triple H's project.
>>
>>2045807
>It's like someone is sabotaging Triple H's project.

It's probably Trips himself. He wasn't responsible for the booking of the CWC, after all, he just had the idea.
The man books about as well as Vince at his worst.
>>
>>2045807
I bet it's Dunn doing pic related. I was going to shoop it but theres no good photos of Dunn online.
>>
>>2045811
Trips is sabotaging himself? C'mon, lad.

>The man books about as well as Vince at his worst.

lol, no
>>
>>2045811
It's obviously not Trips, he wants to take over the company eventually, making everyone look good is in his interest. Dunn on the other hand hates everything to do with wrestling.
>>
>>2045821
Well, he is THAT bad. See: RAM

>>2045841
>It's obviously not Trips

Probably is, he's just not good at booking, see: RAM, again. All I really need to win this one.
>>
>>2045846
You mean the show that HHH doesn't have anything to do with that's controlled by Vince?
>>
>>2045846
>thinking Trips books Raw
You're either an idiot or a troll.
>>
>>2045848
Lol, marky mark

>>2045851
t. Huntaaaah
>>
>>2045841
Yeah, it's probably the combination of Dunn, Steph and to some extent Vince.
>>
I mean it's not like Triple H has ever been shown to be good at booking, NXT is done by other people
>>
>>2045854
QUALITY post. Would be a lot better with any sauce.
>>
>>2045866
But, like Vince and the main roster, Haitch has final say.
>>
>>2045866
And the peaks of WWF booking (Rock 'n' Wrestling + Attitude) came from Pat Patterson + Russo/Kreski.

Whereas the absolute worst periods (New Generation & 2001-present) were ALL Vince.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.