[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe WWE should drop this idea of Roman Reigns being their chosen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 6

File: cass.jpg (40KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
cass.jpg
40KB, 700x400px
Maybe WWE should drop this idea of Roman Reigns being their chosen one and work on Big Cass instead. The guy looks like a 7 foot Edge and if they dropped the wigger thing and made some tweaks he could be the next big thing.
>>
File: Untitled.png (38KB, 182x92px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
38KB, 182x92px
>>
Maybe they should drop the idea of having a "Chosen One" and push who the fans want instead.
>>
File: 1480996367932.jpg (37KB, 411x556px) Image search: [Google]
1480996367932.jpg
37KB, 411x556px
>>2045343
Is Cass Canadian? You can just tell by the bugged eyes.
>>
>>2045343
>more not very good wrestlers being pushed because they are tall
Pls no. At least give him some time to grow as a solo before they push him this time
>>
>>2045349
Shut the fuck up you retard.
>>
>the guy looks like a 7 foot edge

Except edge was way more attractive. Easily in the top 10 hottest superstars of all time. Cass looks like a deformed tree.
>>
>>2045353
gb2 official WWE Universe forums Little Jimmy
>>
It was so obvious they let his music keep playing while he was talking to hide the fact that he's a shit promo
>>
>>2045369
Mandatory reminder that he got more promo time than Roman in the build to the Universal Title Fatal 4-Way.

>Vince knows that Reigns is worse on the mic than Enzo's straightman
>still gonna push him to the Moon next year
>>
Big Cass makes Roman Reigns turn into AJ Styles
>>
>>2045348
This.
/thread
>>
The wet hair shit ruins him. He looks like a way bigger, more attractive Neville but he still has the things that make Neville looks ugly, with the wet long hair that makes his ears look big as fuck.
>>
>>2045486
Most if not all wrestlers have wet hair
>>
>>2045348
Hahahahahhahahahahahaha
>>
>>2045343

The chosen one can't be that big, he won't work as an underdog who beats the odds and that is how WWE book their top faces
>>
>>2045565
this. Cass has to be a heel, good thing the human hate machine Carmella is around to talk for him.

how are you supposed to book a feud between him and Enzo when they split, even worst booking them towards the Tag Belts do really have the next big thing lose to the Revival?, or New Day?

no way E&C get past Summerslam with the belts

Cena's replacement as top babyface is Sasha, the mens side is going to be Vince's Chosen Ones vs The Indie Darlings is going to go for a while
>>
>>2045545
not BMAJ and look at his beautiful hair
>>
>>2045343
Look at that bod
Shaped like a pear
Thicc tits
>>
>>2045545
In WWE, yes.

Look at LU for example though.
>>
>>2045343
Big Cass at least has a little charisma.

How long has it been since Roman hasn't looked stronk over every other main roster? Balor? And that was fucking punishment for a drug offense
>>
>>2045343

>Roid acne
>Roid tits
>Wide hips

I feel bad for him
>>
>>2045582
Cena has been receding for over a decade.
>>
>>2045647

I feel bad that even despite glaring physical flaws, WWE still insists on putting them in fucking underpants.
>>
>>2045343
No, Cass is one of the only guys who I can comfortably say is worse than Roman even before Reigns started improving.
He's worse than Shield-Roman.
That's a special kind of suck.
The man is absolutely, he exists to appeal to children, Indians, and morons exclusively.
>>
>>2045377
That's not how it works, dummy.
Not that Roman's good on the mic, but he's certainly a (small) step ahead of Big Ass. He doesn't get time anymore because crowd's shit-can him.

>>2045640
>Big Cass at least has a little charisma.

Maybe if Enzo literally jumped down his throat.
>>
Cass is basically a meme version of Test with a faggot mouthpiece
>>
He's ugly, has a gross body and has no charisma.
>>
>>2045343
he's literally just tall
like, people hate on roman for "muh look", and I agree, but this joke is an exacerbated example of everything roman plagues the product with
minus being from the isle of coconuts
>>
>>2045650
He means AJ Styles
>>
>>2045693
Maybe if Reigns was good on the mic he wouldn't have "crowd's shit-can" him and he'd actually get promo time.
>>
File: 1481428334080.jpg (9KB, 346x235px) Image search: [Google]
1481428334080.jpg
9KB, 346x235px
>>2045348
Whats wrong with his chest exactly?

Ye its a bit flabby but its """"thick""" built.

Not like the one Baron "i have never been in a gym" Corbin has.
>>
>>2045761
Yeah, I didn't say he was good.
He's better than Cass, though. Not that that's a mark to aspire for, he's like 3/10 at absolute best, but Cass is a whopping bagel.
>>
>>2045778
If Reigns is a 3 Cass is at least a 5.

11/10 singer tho
>>
>>2045787
>Cass is at least a 5.

I don't know how low of standards you have to have to consider Cass a 5, but pull them out the gutter.
Then again, >RAWbabbies, what could I expect?
>>
>>2045793
Post your date of birth right now then, hotshot.
>>
>Rawtists think I will toss them (You)'s

Not worth the time. Thanks for the upcoming effort, though.
>>
>>2045797
>call somebody "babbies"
>post age then
>NOPE FUCK RUN RUN RUN

Can't be all that confident then, teenybopper.
>>
>2 (two) different threads
>he's getting killed in both

wit duh greatest of eeeeze
>>
>>2045827
>if I say he's losing that makes it so

Post YOB now, iGen.
>>
Is he losing his marbles, boiz?
He is obsessed with me.
>>
>>2045343
>can't talk
>can't wrestle
>has gyno

Future endeavor him now
>>
>>2045835
Wussposting already? That's all you got? Done?
>>
Somebody stop me.
I'm killing this poor boi's career
>>
>>2045837
>Has gyno

So did Rocky and he is a GOAT.
>>
>>2045348
Is that a roid or two or three I see? Is Big Cass our boy?
>>
>>2045787
They are both weak 2's.
>>
>>2045958
Roman has to be above Cass. Roman's robotic, but Cass takes it to entirely new lows.
I think the guy who said Roman's a 3 and Cass is just a flat fucking zero is closest. Zero might be over the top, but he's not far off.
He just does nothing good, literally nothing. The dude has no talent aside from being born tall.
>>
>>2045377
>"Away from the catchphrases, Big Cass is the worst promo on the entire show." - Dave Meltzer
>>
>>2045343
He sound like Homer Simpson and has terrible facial hair
>>
>>2045343
He is the back up plan if Roman never gets over. You can see that Vince is trying to give him a test run to see how he does solo.
>>
>>2045706
Roman is basically samoan Test.
>>
>>2046022
this family
>>
>>2046022
That's not accurate, Test was based.
Cass is shit-test because he's Test's size but shit.
I see no fitting comparison between Roman and Test.
>>
>>2046057
Test was less entertaining than bull buchanan
Cass is quicker and funnier to boot
>>
>>2046057
>That's not accurate, Test was based.

lol
>>
>>2046058
t. Enzo
>>
>>2045774
This
Almost everyone has a better body than Boring Corbin
(Except you Cuckter)
>>
>>2045975
>Le Meltz
>>
>>2045975
Titus.
>>
>>2045343
>Maybe WWE should drop this idea of Roman Reigns being their chosen one and work on Big Cass instead.

Cass is better on the mic, but he has even fewer moves than Roman.
>>
>>2048596
>better on the mic
(lol
>muh moves
Hang yourself
>>
>>2048599
>muh moves
>Hang yourself

Why do you watch wrestling?
>>
>>2048604
WWE is sports entertainment, not wrestling

No one cares if you have 1004 holds or over 9000 moves
>>
>>2045962
>I think the guy

You mean yourself, samefag?

>still this triggered by The Big Bambino

>>2046020
>if Roman never gets over
>IF

>>2046163
He was pretty OP in WWF No Mercy
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>2046057
>No comparison

Let's see.

>Test 6'6
>Roman 6'3
>both around 270lbs
>both had great hair
>Same basic look and dressed in all black shirt/vest pants combo
>Neither was great on the mic

Dude Test and Roman look almost the same. Only difference was that test was white and Roman is Samoan. Shop black hair on Test and darken his skin two shades, and he could be Roman's fucking cousin.
>>
>>2045962
>The dude has no talent aside from being born tall.

Are there any disadvantages to being tall? Every day I remember that I'm 5'10'' I want to die.

>>2048607
Ok, so why do watch sports entertainment, then?

>No one cares if you have 1004 holds or over 9000 moves

I don't need 9000 moves, but something more than Big Boot and Elbow Drop would be nice. Same reason I dislike Roman for only doing the "Drive By", Superman Punch, and Spear.
>>
>Smarks claim R-roman is not o-over
Yet everytime he is mentioned in passing, his entrance music hits or he hits someone in a match/segment the entire arena erupts and you can hear obese mouthbreathers going out of their way to shitcant him and going against little kids and women
>>
File: Capture.jpg (59KB, 965x229px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
59KB, 965x229px
>>2048596
Not really.

>>2048607
But plenty of folks care if somebody has less moves than a Pokémon.

>>2048612
lol Roman is nowhere close to a legit 270

>>2048619
>the delusional state of Fedoramen

Triphammer back on
>>
>>2048628
Never thought I'd say this, but I find Roman's moves more entertaining than Cass's.
>>
>>2048639
>liking wimpy strikes and embarrassing powerbombs over genuine slams and a GOAT big boot
>>
>>2048660
The Niagara Driver is pretty fucking good.

>GOAT big boot

Big boots are big boots.
>>
>>2048666
Too bad Roman can't do it on anybody heavier than Styles.

>Big boots are big boots.

Ironic considering Reigns tries to use one and his looks shite.
>>
>>2045348
He has bigger breasts than Carmella
>>
>>2045349
>and push who the fans want instead.

AJ Styles and Owens are the champs.

Ratings are worse than they were in 2015.

Yeah working wonders. Maybe the marks should shut up and just watch the show, if they don't like it they can go watch indie promotions or NJPW instead of tanking the company.
>>
>>2048612

>Comparing Test to Roman in any way

18+
>>
>>2051715
How many under 18's even know about Test?
>>
Test had his chance. He died and came back as "Cass". Won't work though. I see through his resurrection shtick
>>
>watch Tribute to the Troops
>Roman w/Cass versus Rusev w/Owens
>Roman carries Cass throughout the entire match
>Cass did 2 moves while Roman did 4 (5 if you count his ringpost 9-count clothesline)
>>
>>2051801
Yeah no shit, Roman is an elite worker while Cass is a big meme
>>
>>2051805
I also forgot that Roman came out and cut a long face promo in the beginning and it was believable and far more decent enough for a guy like him.

Maybe the material is easy (OORAH TROOPS LMAO) but only delusional shitposters would say Roman is a bad promo.
>>
>>2051712
I'm pretty sure ratings would plumet even further with Roman as champion.
The real problem is that they only build the main event and the rest is thrown together without any real thought. Why would I want to watch a 3 hour show when only the first 20 minutes and the last 20 minutes are the only thing that's been giving "some" thought. Make the whole show actually interesting and people will fucking watch it. Christ, I was watching the whole show to catch Cena's US Championship challenge last year.
Same problem happened when Nitro was on. The Raw Main Event was good, but the rest of the card sucked while the Nitro Main Event sucked (besides the original NWO angle), but the rest of the card was engaging. People still tuned to Nitro more than Raw.
Anyways, the real problem isn't the Main Event, it's all around it. The main event does have a problem because it's built around one pillar (hell, the whole company rests on one) rather than multiple pillars. It used to be like that. Hulkamania had Hogan, Savage, Warrior, André, Roddy Piper, Sheik, Sgt. Slaughter, New Era had Shawn, Bret, Diesel, Razor, Taker, Luger, AE had Austin, Rock, Taker, Kane, Mankind, Jericho, Angle, H, the whole Tag Team division, Ruthless Agression was Angle, Cena, Edge, Lesnar, Batista, Benoit, Eddie, H, Shawn, JBL, Orton
After that? PG Era: Cena, Punk, Orton
Universe era: AJ, Roman,Dean, Rollins. That's pretty much it
>>
>>2051712
Maybe you should quit being a whiny beta bottom bitchboi.

>waaaaahhh stop booing what I've been told I like

>>2051805
>Roman is an elite worker

kek

>>2051812
>but only delusional shitposters would say Roman is a bad promo.

give up
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.