[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The kind mixed with the wicked. >The will to fight until

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: danabrooke_.jpg (46KB, 828x720px) Image search: [Google]
danabrooke_.jpg
46KB, 828x720px
>The kind mixed with the wicked.
>The will to fight until the end.
>I'm not your enemy, I'm not your enemy or friend
>Respect, never came to those just waiting for it.
>This time, is the same as all they came here for.
>You will never see your name written in the sky
>I'm here to bring you down to earth.

Would Dana work as a face?
>>
She's willing to put in the work.

Remember she is not someone's daughter or related to a famous person, so she will have an uphill battle.
>>
Not a chance.
>>
I still want to see a Big Momma Pump gimmick dammit
>>
>>2045075
She needs to lose about 30lbs of fat first
>>
Depends, how is her beef game?
>>
>>2045066
Why wouldn't she? Everyone wants to compare her to Scott Steiner and he is beloved. Remember not every face has to be a "nice person". Dana as a face would go up against Nia Jax and have a big moment where she lifted her up and gave her the Samoan Driver. That would get a huge face pop.
>>
>>2045164
Nobody will ever like Dana Brooke
>>
Could any other woman in the WWE do this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqmjPH2ERh0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTbGUD6f77s

Maybe Charlotte if she practiced a long time? I just can't imagine Becky, Bayley, or Sasha doing this at all.
>>
>>2045228
>nobody will ever like Rocky Maivia

you knew that was a dumb thing to say, why did you hit the post button?
>>
>>2045233
shes so fucking fat now
>>
>>2045237
>comparing a legend to some dumb bimbo
>>
>>2045254
Rocky Maivia was just some queer that smiled a lot. My point is to never say never in wrestling. This is a really simple concept, please stop being stupid.
>>
>>2045259
dana is a woman tho. she sux
>>
>literally entire gimmick is to flex
>Biceps aren't even that big
>>
>>2045032
Will she go back to Emma now? I liked that pairing better.
>>
>>2046516
No Emma is a face and Dana will be feuding with her
>>
>>2046949
mite b good
>>
>>2045075
SO YOU GONNA SLURP MY CLUNGE OR WHAT? HEH?

>>2045164
>Everyone wants to compare her to Scott Steiner and he is beloved.

Steiner was hugely over as a heel in the late 90s/early 2000s.

18+
>>
>>2048779
Acting like an asshole does not make you a heel.

Anyway, I'm talking about now. If Steiner came out now and did the Big Booty Daddy spiel everyone would eat it up.
>>
>>2048791
Yeah, and if Dana did that she'd get booed outta the building.

>Steiner wasn't a heel in turn-of-the-millennium WCW

Eighteen Fucking Plus.
>>
>>2048805
I guess you think the NWO were never faces either?

If the crowd cheers for you and buys your t-shirts you're a face. Doesn't matter how "evil" you are. And that goes too for Steiner at the end of WCW.

If Dana came out and took a verbal dump on the other women people would enjoy, as they always enjoy it.

However, I don't think that's the right angle for Dana because she can't really do it. What we've seen from her as a heel so far is stretching it. Her real life personality is too sweet and happy for her to do a real Steiner-esque gimmick.
>>
>>2048822
lol nobody has as big of a stiff chode for Dana Botch as you do lad.

>If the crowd cheers for you and buys your t-shirts you're a face.

Oh, you're THIS idiot.

D R O P P E D
>>
>>2045164
Back when Dana Was fuckable
>>
>>2048775
no, no it won't be
>>
>>2048831
but that's right

If we went with your definition Stone Cold Steve Austin was a heel his entire career because he was a jerkwad the whole time too. And that is obviously not true.
>>
>>2045233
Jesus it's like a different woman now. I dont think its fair to blame her for being taken out of NXT too soon though, and then Emmas injury before she could learn anything from her. Putting her with charlotte did nothing for her as she was left with the impossible task of replacing Ric as her companion, it wasnt a fair comparison to switch someone with 40+ years experience of working a crowd with someone who's only wrestled for a wet week so far

Oddly, I actually think she looks much prettier without all the make up too, throw that nurse outfit back on her and I'd make it my business to get a full prostate checkup every week
>>
>>2045058

Yeah I think she's trying her best, but WWE is sorely lacking in true locker room leaders these days, the only true female veteran is Nattie, and shes on smackdown, with Nikki who's probably the next most experienced (but nowhere near as talented)

Dana will be fine in time, they just set her up for failure at the start by bringing her up too soon and then being too fucking proud to realise their mistake and forcing her to follow through. That angle where charlotte made her take notes during the match was pretty fucking insulting really, did Dana no favours for her character at all, just turned her in this meek secretary when she's supposed to be the heavy support character lugging a minigun around like Blane in Predator
>>
>>2046516
We all did, I wanted to see evil Emma do a sleazy cop routine where she 'arrests' and feels up other female wrestlers while searching them.
>>
>>2050835
that should be asuka's gimmick
>>
>>2050841
Im thinking she pulls over Asuka at some point and Asuka turns the tables on her, leading to a gimmick match of some sort
>>
>>2045233
>Could any other woman in the WWE do this?

Only Alexa could come anywhere close due her also having a gymnastics background. And that would only be the first video linked. That one from 2015? Nobody.
>>
>>2050435
If you went with "my" definition you wouldn't have posted something that fucking moronic.
>>
>>2046325
Did your mom grounded you?
>>
>>2051684

dumbass
>>
Main roster has made her fat for some reason. Surprise Mark Carano hasn't told her to lose weight or get pulled from tv
>>
>>2051748
>have no retort
>d-dumbass

Sorry your idea sucks OP

Maybe you'll find somebody else that waifufags hard enough to agree with you

P.S. Reminder: your attempted Austin analogy was moronic
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.