[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm scared guys Is /ourguy/, Mickey going to get destr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

I'm scared guys

Is /ourguy/, Mickey going to get destroyed?

https://youtu.be/CpHFDc0_R8Y
>>
If he wins it will make Punk look good

If he loses it will make Punk look bad

I hope he gets knocked out within first 3 seconds.
>>
>>2042010
BASED Sage is going to avenger Punker.
>>
>>2042016
>If he wins it will make Punk look good
>If he loses it will make Punk look bad

I don't think Punk can look much worse.
>>
>>2042010

Gall has good ground game.
Nawffcutt has zero ground game.

Another 1st round submission for Gall.
>>
>>2042027
Not to mention Sage lost the last time he fought welterweight
>>
>>2042025
Hi Phil! Getting other men to fight for you like how you get other men to fuck AJ?
>>
>>2042027
Northcutts gimmick his he's such a physical specimen that he strongarms his way through having a weak ground game. It's going to be an exciting fight, but I'd put my money on Gall.
>>
>>2042033
Based "Dadbod" Baberena.
What has he done since ending Warrley Alves streak?
>>
>>2042075

Go look at his fight against Bryan Barberena. he shoulda strong armed his way outta that one. he smelled himself a little too much and didn't take his opponent seriously.
>>
Based Mickey is going to destroy another fuckboy
>>
mickey is such a good dude

I hope he destroys Sage
>>
>>2042010
that faggot sounds like a robot
>>
>>2042010
>Mickey Pizzagate
>>
File: Screenshot_20161212-130256.jpg (523KB, 1437x2014px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161212-130256.jpg
523KB, 1437x2014px
>>2042133
Mickey is /ourguy/
>>
>>2042010
Sage actually knows how to stuff a takedown and he has enough of a ground game to avoid being on the ground
>>
>>2042010
Gall aint our guy. Sage 'I love Jesus" Northcutt is going to kick that lames ass.
>>
>>2042094
>>2042112

Hey Mickey! Go train or something.
>>
I hope Gall gets absolutely fucking destroyed to show up Phil even more.
>>
Based Mickey Gall will forever be an /asp/ icon.

>If he dies, he dies.
>>
>>2042016
Punk is already Rock Bottom.
>>
supersage is the underdog (a lot of casuals are betting on gall i guess) and he is going to win bigly
if you want to make some money that's your chance
>>
Fuck MMGay

Give me Kevin Owens working a match with Sami Zayn over any of these roided idiots
>>
File: disnigga.png (456KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
disnigga.png
456KB, 1280x720px
>>2042161

>he has enough of a ground game to avoid being on the ground
>>
Gall will win it and good for him, he's a good kid
>>
I think alot of people in this thread dont really know anything about fighting.

We have a grappler versus a striker. The striker is a freak of nature and perhaps, pound for pound at least, the most athletic specimen in the sport right now. His ground game is nothing to write home about, but he's fought in several professional fights against a wide array of opponents.

Gall hasn't done that. He has very little professional experience, which means he hasn't been challenged multiple times like sage has. That means something; it's obvious that northcutt is the more athletic and powerful of the two. The only way for Gall to reliably win is to have better technique, and utilize said technique to bring the fight into his comfort zone and away from sage's.

He doesn't have this experience. Northcutt is the likely victor.
>>
>>2042791
Too elaborate: A fighter gains the most experience in actual fights. Training helps condition and build technique, but actually fighting is where the most growth comes from.

This is why I say Gall likely wont win. Hes had what, 3 fights against literal nobodies? Its *possible* he has a great amount of refined skill in his ground game, but its not a smart bet to make.

I just dont see his experience being enough to cross the gap between him and sages striking.

t. some irrelevant amateur kickboxer or perhaps just a neckbeard
>>
File: punkcubs.jpg (214KB, 355x399px) Image search: [Google]
punkcubs.jpg
214KB, 355x399px
have we seen punk in public since he was raped?

how do we know he hasn't benoited himself and AJ with Colt Cabana managing his twitter
>>
>>2042818
Hey Sage
>>
File: serious shit going on here.gif (2MB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
serious shit going on here.gif
2MB, 500x292px
>>2042818

>one fighter is a grappler
>one fighter is a striker
>a bunch of shit that doesn't matter
>MMAths

I think alot of people in this thread dont really know anything about fighting.
>>
>>2042959
Anyone who seriously touts Sage's striking after what we've seen of it against cans doesn't know anything about fighting. It's fine if the UFC shillmen do it because gotta promote their golden boy but people should know that running in pumping fists, chin high and no defense isn't good striking.
>>
File: 1474810184115.webm (3MB, 710x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474810184115.webm
3MB, 710x400px
SUPER SANIC SPEED SAGE
>>
File: HeartyDevotedGelada.gif (3MB, 341x252px) Image search: [Google]
HeartyDevotedGelada.gif
3MB, 341x252px
>>2042871

>raped

kek
>>
>>2043438
what in the world?
>>
galls head looks funny
>>
>>2045178
>best legs since stace
>cover them all the way up to the mid thigh

I don't understand
>>
>>2045331
Donkey Kong/10
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.