[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If he's such a draw, why did ratings hit all time record

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: romanetty.png (996KB, 1056x484px) Image search: [Google]
romanetty.png
996KB, 1056x484px
If he's such a draw, why did ratings hit all time record lows while he was champ?
>>
>>2041818
>keeping the ship steady with guys like Seth, AJ, Dean and Owens

wtf I love Roman now!
>>
But he is not, and if anobody thinks he is a draw they are just stupid.
>>
>>2041822
His victory in last year's Royal Rumble crashed the ratings to lows not seen since the nWo dominated Monday nights.
>>
He's Vince's pet project, and Vince doesn't want to admit made a mistake this time around, so he keeps getting pushed.

As an in ring worker i don't mind Reigns at all. He can hold his own, and given the right matches he can actually work really well at times.

It's just everything about his character and his promos that fucking kill him. He is the worst on the mic in the whole company. I really wish WWE brave enough to do what they did with the Rock and let him cut lose without those awful scripts. Absolutely nobody actually believes that Reigns is the bad ass WWE likes to portray him as.
>>
ambrose 1.87 would like a word
>>
>>2041847
>Worst on the mic in the whole company.

Straight up lie, there are people WAY worse on the main roster.
>>
>>2041847
I have said this many times, I don't blame Roman for his push. Overall he is okay. He just has been booked like shit. The smart thing would have been to turn him......like a year ago!
Yet Vince just refuses to do it, and believes fans will just wake up one day and love Roman.
Roman is a natural heel, no clue why Vince doesn't see this and run with it.
>>
>>2041818

They hit RECORD LOWS when Rollins was champ.
>>
>>2041847
>He's Vince's pet project

Wrong. He's HHH's:

>HHH wanted Roman in The Shield
>HHH convinced Vince Roman had better money maing potential over Big E
>HHH booked himself into a Flair role to get Roman over

This disinfo spreads though because smarks are idiots and their only source of backstage info is from Dave 'Hack' Meltzer who knows about as much of management in WWE as they do.
>>
>>2042078
It's totally insane how much better of a choice Big E would have been. The guy can actually do the hammy comedy thing that WWE loves their faces to do, but look like a credible physical threat anytime he needs to because he's a wall of muscle. Better on the mic, more variety in the ring.
>>
>>2042068
not true

both Ambrose and Reigns have outdone him

though in Ambrose's case it was 4th of July
>>
>>2041847
>He is the worst on the mic in the whole company.

I'd agree if you just said that he's the worst on the mic from all main eventers.

Because otherwise that title goes to Titus
>>
>>2041847
>As an in ring worker i don't mind Reigns at all
I do because his spear is way too overprotected, tt's not even a good spear. I mean is it really a meme if 98 times out of 100 it takes just 1 to win a match after he eats multipler finishers from mutliple people? That and his Superman Punch is retarded.
Though his in ring work isn't the main issue, it's not even his shit promos, it's that he's booked like Super Cena when Roman isn't even past Thuganomics Cena in terms of solo career. Or outright retarded booking like the most recent RR and the LoN shit.
>>
>>2041845
but the ratings for the RAW after the Royal Rumble in 2015 were actually the highest they were in over 6 months?
>>
>>2041818
Not the champs fault if everything else is shit
>>
>>2042604
Yeah, and when we said that for Seth's reign you all said the opposite.
>>
>>2041847
>He is the worst on the mic in the whole company
Lost me here. How the hell can you say that when becketty and fatgooka exist?
>>
>>2042096
Big E's fucking shit in the ring. Even worse than Roman, and that's saying a lot.
He's more physically daunting, and that's it. His mic work is "comedy jiggaboo", not "serious threat".
>>
>>2042607
>we

lmaogb2wew
Seth's reign was far worse, and leaked into the show much more vitriolically.
/asp/ is Big Dog country, Jasethyfags are not welcome.
>>
>>2042617
It really wasn't.
Roman was handed the belt 3 times in 3 months, which first off hot potatoing titles is fucking retarded and should not happen TO THE MAIN FUCKING BELT.
Even ignoring that Roman's booking from WM30 to 32 was downright awful and Roman was protected more than Hulk Hogan if Hulk Hogan was booking himself. He literally dragged other people's careers down to the mud.
As a side note, what he's currently doing to the US title is fucking insulting.
Now I will admit Seth's reign was not good, but honestly Roman's were worse and it's not Seth's fault Vince wanted a Love Square between Dolph/Lana/Rusev/Summer.
>>
>>2042636
tl;dr sethfag, ya gotta go back
>>
>>2042639
>A single paragraph is too much.
Weights
Clue
Showers.
>>
>>2041847
>Absolutely nobody actually believes that Reigns is the bad ass WWE likes to portray him as
/thread
>>
>>2042650
go back
>>
>>2041847
Mostly right, but

>He is the worst on the mic in the whole company

Hyperbolic as fuck.
Baloring, Cass, Titus, every diva, Nakamura, Asuka, and arguably, 2016 Seth, would like a word.
>>
>>2042666
No u
>>
File: tips corbin.png (498KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tips corbin.png
498KB, 600x600px
>>2042668
>The divas and Asuka are separate
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.