[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So does anyone want to create/join a group on WhatsApp or Telegram?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: uso.png (111KB, 896x500px) Image search: [Google]
uso.png
111KB, 896x500px
So does anyone want to create/join a group on WhatsApp or Telegram? (or any other popular app)
>>
>>2041404
you're better off using kik messenger or something
>>
>>2041407
Yeah sure, that works too
>>
>>2041409
Then create one and people will join, but you're better off with another board. I've seen the stats and in 12 hours this place averages 3-6 unique IPs
>>
>>2041413
What stats?
>>
>>2041413
Haha can you give me your kik because I don't have friends on kik and I can't make a group without adding someone e
>>
>>2041417
>>2041404

surgically correct your micropenis
>>
>>2041430
S-sorry
>>
>>2041417
Nah first off, wrestling discussion has one of the lowest traction levels, your group would die out in few hours.

Secondly if you want serious discussion those shitty smark forums are probably better. Most have left /asp/ and 99% of wrestling posts is one guy talking to himself in hopes to get his Reddit memes over

After /asp/ got embarrassed in that /tv/ SNL thread whatever 3-5 guys that were here left

You're stuck with Deanmark, his dynamic IP and his Roman Reigns fanboy-ism
>>
>>2041493
No one goes to reddi/tv/ unless it is redditors like yourself. Leave
>>
>>2041539
I've been here since 2006 newfag. And nice stupid insecure response, it's the typical ex-redditor who found 4chan after 2012 response
>>
>>2041569
OK so why are you on /tv/ post lost then? Leave newshit
>>
>>2041539
>Deancuck tries to bury /tv/ after they ignored him
>>
>>2041569
>>2041575
>samefagging

Leave redditor
Back to reddi/tv/

>literally admitted to being on reddi/tv/

Kek
>>
>>2041573
>he things /asp/ is an old board
You're clearly deancuck. We all know you're a newfag from roblox, reddit and woo so sit down and keep quiet
>>
>>2041585
Where you projecting that from?

Yourself cause you just exposed yourself as a redditer
>>
>>2041580
Says the guy who stole
>Seething
>Slimed
from Reddit and Get a Clue from /woo/
>>
>>2041591
You seem really butthurt over get crickets on that SNL thread. That's how faster boards on 4chan work newfag deancuck. Go back to roblox and reddit now. Oh and /asp/ is one of the newer boards on 4chan, just keep that in mind newfriend
>>
>>2041599
Who ever said it wasn't? Now go back to reddi/tv/
>>
>>2041602
whatever newfag
>>
What the hell why are you guys fighting I just wanted some friends to discuss the same shows we watch... Too much to ask for I guess
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.