[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /asp, i've started training to become a wrestler over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: oreilly daniels.jpg (22KB, 650x323px) Image search: [Google]
oreilly daniels.jpg
22KB, 650x323px
hey /asp, i've started training to become a wrestler over the past few weeks at a local training school, who bring talent like the wolves, colt cabana, ec3 and jay lethal to teach.
What is the quickest way for me to become an athlete and how do i get a chance to make this a career?
I was a neckbeard but since ive started training i've already lost 25lbs
>>
you'll never make it stop hurting your body
>>
Unless you have a plan b, not worth it
>>
Well let's talk bout important things
>Weight
>Height
>Showers
>Charisma
>Girls you have fucked
Then, we can work with ya.
>>
>>2040681
you forgot
>clues
>18+
>vitamin d levels
>>
>>2040681
>227lbs
>5"11
>frequently after exercise
>possible but i'm nice to talk to
>9

I will take any and all clues given to me
>>
>>2040672
>>2040673
I have to try
>>
>local training school

Your """career""" already bombed

WWE Performance Center or bust
>>
>>2040692
I'm of about the same build and have been thinking about training. Have they talked to you about anything outside of the ring? Like the proper way to do business with promoters and such?
>>
>>2040665
>who bring talent like the wolves, colt cabana, ec3 and jay lethal to teach.
literally who
>>
Never tried wrestling, but (I'm assuming) a good mentality to have is to be prepared to put in the hours, doing the same thing over and over again, figuring out what went wrong and how to improve on it.

Also learn to talk in front of a crowd I guess? Gotta have (or develop) that charisma.
>>
>>2040665
>What is the quickest way for me to become an athlete and how do i get a chance to make this a career?
There's your first mistake. Thinking you can cut corners and find shortcuts. You have to work your ass off bumping and grinding in the indys.
>>
>>2040665
Who were the nicest wrestlers you've trained with? Who were assholes?
>>
>>2040773
DO NOT DO THIS.

Pro wrestling isnt about talent its all about who ya know. Stupid indy vanilla midgets like Punk, Bryan stay in Indies for years and look how that turned out. They have endless injuries that ended their careers early.

Network with other wrestlers, maybe try fucking a WWE employees sister and then they can hook ya up with a tryout.
>>
>>2040665

>What is the quickest way for me to become an athlete

Do Starting Strength. You NEEDsome strength to do pretty much any athletic activity that isn't long distance running. That sort of strength training will also make you less likely to get injured.

The 3rd Edition of the Starting Strength book is available for purchase online or for free on piratebay. Get it, read it, do what it tells you to.

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT CARDIO until you have done the novice program. Every fucking dipshit cockmongler wants to do a bunch of bullshit cardio while strength training, which just kills their progress with strength training.

I know you don't want to get blown up 30 seconds into your first match, but trust a rugby player who would do nothing but strength training in the offseason, until about a month before the next season started, and was in good shape for the start of the season. Cardio is a LOT easier to build in a hurry than strength (and less useful for many sports), save it until after you're strong.
>>
>>2040773

Maybe, you dumbfuck, he wants to do it in the most efficient way possible, instead of wasting a bunch of time on shit that is sound and fury signifying nothing.

He wants to be the guy who's effort actually leads to progress, not the kind of tard that spends five days a week in the gym doing some bullshit "Arnold" program to make NOGAINS
>>
OP here answering questions
>>2040742
not yet but that will come with time, the school runs their own promotion called futureshock, they just got Jack Gallagher into the WWE and the booker organises tours for people like raven and jerry lawler
>>2040776
On the whole everyone who has taught has been extremely professional, as a whole the local guys who've been wrestling a while tend to be the biggest assholes. Davey Richards seems very socially awkward though and Eddie Edwards had to finish his sentences for the most part.
>>2040799
>>2040800
Thank you so much i'm gonna start right now
>>
>not getting training from respected, established vets who themselves got training from respected, established vets and can vouch for you
You've already failed. I daresay there is not a single clue to be found in your possession.
>>
Try and avoid any classes from Davey Richards. Guy's a fuckhead who burned every bridge he ever crossed.

>>2040738
Strong contender for the dumbest mark post in /asp/ history.

>>2040681
>>2040782
shut it cuckter
>>
>>2040665
manage your expectations, stop when you no longer enjoy it, and don't screw anyone over if you can help it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.