[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not baiting: what do people see in him? >monotonous promo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: bobby-roode-img5961-1388933601.jpg (538KB, 567x850px) Image search: [Google]
bobby-roode-img5961-1388933601.jpg
538KB, 567x850px
Not baiting: what do people see in him?

>monotonous promo voice
>finishers have always been midcarder-tier
>gimmick is nonexistent outside of great entrance themes

He's had good matches but he is not a singles guy at all, he and Storm needed each other
>>
The only thing that got him "over" was the theme. Outside of that he is just another CAW jobber nobody from NXMeme
>>
>>2040636
He was better in TNA with the Beer Money gimmick. He was like a Flair-Triple H hybrid and his in-ring work as well as his mic work was a lot better.
>>
>>2040638
Him and CAWstin Aries are prime examples of people who will only be over in NXT.
>>
I have no opinion on his wrestling, but that meme entrance just gets me.
>>
I watched TNA for about 6 months in 2014. He was awesome. Legit the only thing good on the entire show every week.

But yeah now he's been memed on NXT so I don't know if he will make it.
>>
I think Vince will mistake him for Triple H and accidentally make him main event Wrestlemania
>>
>>2040636
His theme is over, not him. This is one of the few instances of this not being some autistic /asp/ contrarianism. It's legitimately true
>>
>>2040636

He's an indie guy and not a chad like roman so they can't hate him or critique him.
>>
>popular indie guy gets over with a bigger audience
>HURRRR FUCK THAT GUY DURRRRR

every time
>>
>>2040952

Roode isn't even remotely indie. People only know him for being in TNA forever.
>>
He was great in Team Canada and one of the few reasons I kept watching TNA way longer than I should have.

He's great, his spinebuster is HHH tier, and he's a good promo fuck you.
>>
File: roodeheelturn.jpg (175KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
roodeheelturn.jpg
175KB, 800x450px
His whole storyline where he got jealous of Storm for winning the TNA World title and turned heel was pure kino.and one of the best storylines of the generation.
>>
>>2040641
Nah, he's more of an Arn Anderson + Triple H
>>
>>2040641
BEER!
>>
>>2041116
I don't think you understand the words etc
>>
>>2041358

I understand the every non homegrown WWE talent is indie meme but TNA was never indie and Roode was contracted there forever.
>>
>>2041358
If it's televised weekly and has a TV deal, it's not indie.
>>
He has a good look right now. When I see Bobby I see a dude who looks like he has paid his dues, who comes out in with huge entrances in Flair style robes (the epitome of legitness in wrestling). Even when he is doing heel shit like ruining Tye's shit I'm still rooting for him to get the win, because he's that good.

His in ring wrestling style sometimes leaves one desiring more it's true, but when he is paired with good workers most can pull an acceptable match out of him. Besides, everybody knows in ring work does t always make or break a wrestler.
>>
>>2040636
People just like his meme entrance.
>>
He's Triple H for better and for worse. Also has enough Arn influence for him not to be complete shit when the bad parts of Triple H arrive. His singles matches that always feel 5 minutes too long is the big one. His promo is Triple H but without it going for 20 minutes. He's a fine wrestler and worthy of being an upper midcard tier guy, which is also what Trips was capable of and look where he is right now.
>>
the jannetty of beer money is now only over cause of his theme song in outlaw wwe kek
>>
>OP got worked

>>2040649
But they literally were over long before NXT existed.

The fucking state of anti-smarklet cuccs.

>>2040929
>Bobby Roode
>not a Chad

u wot?

>>2041381
>Jannetty of Beer Money

wrong
>>
He has LE MEME THEME SONG xD I fucking love MEEEEEEEMES JUST LIKE MY REDDIT AND FULL SAIL BROS!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>2041497
You seem lonely.
>>
>>2041518
How can I be lonely when I have MEEEEEEEEEMES :D
>>
>>2040636
I agree. His real value was as a tag team competitor. Team Canada, Fortune, Beer Money, Dirty Heels, etc. I thought it was dumb that they were bringing him in as a singles competitor. And I was bummed out that he came in as James Storm left.
>>
Have Sex
Take a Shower
Hit the weights
Get a clue
Courtesy /woo/
>>
>>2041518
Have sex, pinhead.
>>
>>2040636
BOBBY ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>2040660
Triple H seems to like him so he should do well.
>>
>>2041370
I think he's pretty good in-ring. He's just not very flashy but more capable than most.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.