[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On Monday Night Raw, New Day defend their tag titles in one final

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

On Monday Night Raw, New Day defend their tag titles in one final challenge before becoming the longest reigning tag team of all time.

Match begins and the usual New Day antics throw Shesaro and The Club off their game. It looks like it's going to be a typical New Day shenanigans victory when suddenly
>Music hits
Out comes Paul and his boys, and they brutalize Xavier Woods. Xavier gets taken out by medics while a distracted New Day takes the pin and Paul laughs.

How do you react?

Authors of Pain return to NXT to further development. Maybe the New Day interfere in their upcoming title match and set up a grudge match at Mania, maybe not. Who knows.
>>
That looks like Based Big Dog's crew
>>
>>2040519
I'm up for it simply because it would be something different from the drudgery of Vince's paint by numbers RAW booking.
>>
>>2040524
Cuckter the biggest Roman mark in the world
>>
>wanting hot NXT tag teams on the main roster

RIP in peace The Ascension.
>>
>okay lets take the greenest guys ever and make their gimmick being stiff

yes

please set them on xavier
>>
>>2040569
I specifically want them to come up for one night only and protect a record that Paul Ellering is partly responsible for, and then I want them fuck off back to NXT at least until Mania.

But man, Authors of Pain are not deep technical wrestlers like The Revival or DIY. They have a lot less to lose by moving up to the main roster where gimmick and presentation is more important.
>>
I change the channel as soon as these ugly fucks come out their faces work me so hard I stop watching immediately
>>
I wanna see them throw another chain, but this time hit Corey in the face instead of a random audience member.
>>
Are you kidding me? These guys need at least 3 more years of developmental
>>
They almost killed a jobber in their latest televised match and you want them on RAM?

What could POSSIBLY go wrong?

>>2040569
>AoP
>hot
>>
OMG YOURE SO CREATIVE YOU SHOULD WRITE FOR WWE

this is a stupid idea
>>
Give them some masks, and not only for their entrance but for the matches too
>>
>>2041795
They wore masks on house shows that made them seem like bootleg Matanzas.
>>
as long as they don't kill anyone
>>
new gay are breaking the record because wwe is mad at demolition you stupid idiot
>>
>>2040530

>mfw you're a pleb smark on the net who don't realize HHH now has full control of Raw and it's Vince whose heading Smackdown
>>
>>2041859
Imagine posting >mfw sans image and that still not being the dumbest part of your post.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.