[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should the WWE send wrestlers back to NXT if they're not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (174KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
174KB, 1920x1080px
Or should they just cut them loose and move on?
>>
>>2037917
Yes.

No reason to leave them on the main roster if they are floundering. Crews and Jax were both called up way too soon. Crews needs like a year of NXT just to work on his character.
>>
>>2037924
Jax is actually fine, just because a literal flopping trout is above the standard that Sasha/Charlotte set.
Crews has no charisma, that's never changing, regardless of how long they stay in NXT. Use him to work lengthier TV matches and hope his movez get him over. If they don't, they don't, keep him there. If they do, push him a little farther up.
>>
They did it with Zack Ryder and Tyson Kidd, the later did some of the best work of his career there up until getting murdered, no reason why they shouldn't do it to Crews.
>>
Get rid of NXT please

>tfw there is no mystery about who debuts on RAW and Smackdown anymore
>>
>>2037932
>Crews has no charisma, that's never changing
That's bullshit, just look at Miz in his Diva Search days and where he got to now, natural charisma is a thing, yes, but to some extent it can be taught and developed over time.
>>
>>2037938
>That's bullshit, just look at Miz in his Diva Search days and where he got to now,

Even in the real world he had those glimmers and fire in how he crafted an alter-ego with it's own set of motivations distinct from his own. So, looking at the Miz back then, he was ahead of where Crews is now.
Is it worth teaching Apollo Crews this shit? Is he worth that investment of time and effort? Will he actually pay it back?
The best chance he has paying anything back into the company is as a massive spotmonkey with a visually striking move-set that hopefully gets over with kids.
>>
>>2037932
What has Nia Jax done since being called up?
>beat up a few jobbers
>best Alicia Fox
>tapped like a little bitch at Suvivor series
Not really all that impressive.
>>
Romanetty needs to go back there.
>>
>>2037942
Why even have a developmental program if they're not willing to commit to talent and spend resources, y'know, developing them?
>>
>>2037945
>What has Nia Jax done since being called up?

Offended me far less than the screen-time the main girls are getting.
She has decent power-offense, I suppose. I can't say anything decent about Sasha/Charlotte whatsoever.

>>2037954
Because at a certain point you have to either identify what they're good at, or cut losses.
Crews isn't a "cut losses" guy, because he's very good at wrestling, but that's it. If he had any potential to grasp some level of greater character work that could elevate him through that, it would have probably come through in some faint flicker by now. But his dialogue has just been a solid wall of boring.
Also, this is one of those guys that should have probably developed himself a little in his time outside of WWE. The fact that he hasn't speaks even more volumes to his lack of ability to do so.
>>
>>2037924

Why can't he work on his character at house shows? you know the way it used to be done.

you niggers and your NEXT think it will solve everything.
>>
>>2037942
>spotmonkey

Racists make me fucking sick. KYS.
>>
>>2037961
>Crews isn't a "cut losses" guy, because he's very good at wrestling, but that's it.

I'm honestly not sure this is even true. He's obviously very athletic, but he doesn't seem to "get" basic ring psychology. His matches are just plain boring.

WWE have a much better roided up flippy spotmonkey in Neville; they don't need Apollo.
>>
>>2037987
He's great for throwing into TV matches with established guys with whom the fans are already emotionally invested in, or even other top-tier athletes, so they can just barrage eachother with their offensive flurries in a crazy-paced 10 minute match.
>>
>>2037917
They should actually do something with him and give him an intriguing program.

Put him in a tag team or some shit, anything to influence the vacuum he's stuck in
>>
>>2037961
>decent power offense

Her entire moveset is being fat. The other girls just run into her and fall down.
>>
>>2037937
>there is no mystery about who debuts on RAW and Smackdown anymore
stop watching memeXT and you won't know
>>
>>2038238
I mean, if wrestling wasn't a work, I'm fairly certain that's how somebody like Nia would fight. Fat chicks aren't afraid to use their weight to their advantage in a fight (IF they can fight)
>>
>>2037917
They did just that to Bo Dallas. Remember when he eliminated Wade Barrett from the Royal Rumble, was attacked and sent back to NXT?
>>
>>2037983
Spotted the nigger.
>>
>>2037983
>spotAmerican of African descent

Nah, fuck off nigger/nigger lover
>>
>>2037917
They should get slimed
>>
>>2037917
Actually yeah, they did that to Attitude/Ruthless Aggression Era stars. If they were not performing well to the crowds they'd send them to OVW or FCW. Same should happen to wrestlers that used to be in NXT and ones that never went to NXT. The ones that never went to NXT might learn something down there.
>>
>>2037917
People called up too early should be sent back like Dana. People that aren't rookies should just be fired
>>
>>2040843
Worked with Tyson Kidd
>>
>>2037937
>>tfw there is no mystery about who debuts on RAW and Smackdown anymore

That's cause the internet exists
>>
>>2037948

No he doesn't
>>
Worked for Emma.
>>
>>2040894
Exactly.
>>
>>2040907

Actually it didn't.
>>
>>2040907
>Is now a less attractive version of Eva Marie
Totally
>>
>>2037917

Apollo just needs to be in a good stable or tag team. Sad they haven't figured this out yet.
>>
>>2040911
For her badass gimmick. Emmalina not.
>>
>>2040922
>For her badass gimmick

Which lasted all but 2 weeks then she got injured.
>>
>>2040925
Unfortunately.
>>
>>2040914
Pair him with the Hype Bros or just separate Zack and give him Mojo.
>>
>>2040914
GET JTG ON THE HORN
>>
>>2037924
And mojo Rawley just needs to fuck off
>>
>>2037938
Miz had charisma. Sure it was an annoying faggot type of charisma, but he had something. Apollo has been stuck on lemme read lines and have horrible to no body language. Everytime he is on the screen he looks like he is acting and they should just give him the script while on air since there wouldn't be a difference. Dude is just a athletic black dude that should have never been on the main roster that fast. He gets Carmella tier reactions.
>>
>>2041042
I feel bad for Mojo. His gimmick sucks and he is green as gooseshit in the ring but he honestly enjoys what he does for a living which is always good to see when there are so many bitter and jaded assholes in the business.
>>
>>2037938
Miz still had a character, something Crews is missing.
>>
>wrestlers mired into irrelevance by shitty booking
>punish them for it

>>2037937
18+

Developmentals have existed for a long time and it was pretty obvious who'd be getting called up from them if you were paying attention.
>>
>>2040912
>less attractive

Emma actually looks female though.
>>
>>2040907
>anything
>working for lelmma

>>2041827
Worked
>>
>>2040914
TO - ZA - WA
>>
>>2041831
>Eva Marie "worked" me into thinking she looks like a tranny hooker

Where's the Dimes?
>>
>>2037924
Jax isn't her fault though.
WWE just thinks for some fucking reason that Sasha and Charlotte is god damn Austin v Rock and is the holy grail for the women's division.
>>
>>2041833
>Tozawa is stuck in cruiserweight limbo in another brand
>We'll never get that reunion
I'm convinced the WWE does this shit on purpose.
>>
>>2041913
It isn't a lot of people's fault. WWE just doesn't know how to fucking book. Seriously, Sasha isn't even that good, yet she has been pushed to the moon because HHH loves her. Still doesn't mean the Jax hasn't floundered on the main roster.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.