[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE management losing interest in "women's revolution"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

> According to Wrestling Observer, there has been a big change in WWE creative when Tom Casiello was let go.

> Casiello was the managing lead writer, who oversaw the Raw & SmackDown writing teams and more importantly the man behind creative handling of women's revolution in WWE.

> It's noteworthy that he was a key person who was very influential in the push of the Charlotte, Sasha and Alexa Bliss of late.
>>
>>2037629
Someone replace Bliss with Asuka and this picture will be better.
>>
>>2037629
Tom Casiello quit working at WWE in 2014 you muppet
>>
>>2037639
Check the news you fucking idiot.
>>
Finally. This meme is long past it's due.

>>2037637
>Fatgooka
>>
thank you god

one cuck down
>>
>>2037629
i would love to see those girls get slimed
>>
>>2037777
I like your repeating digits and the words that go along with them.
>>
>>2037629
does this mean charlotte and sasha can stop being shoved in our faces and they can put the belt on Queen Nia?
>>
WE DIVAS AGAIN
>>
>>2037629
>push of Sasha
Fuck him then. Good riddance
>>
>>2037793
Nigga aren't you a fan of Bayley?
>>
>>2037897
>Liking one girl a lot means I have to like the entire le woman's revolution
>>
File: 01bigger2.jpg (47KB, 480x360px)
01bigger2.jpg
47KB, 480x360px
Bring on the bra and panties and mud matches. The WWE should exploit women for fun and profit. If Sasha and Charlotte have prove anything, it that women CANNOT wrestle anywhere near the level of man. Burying the bullshit is long overdue. It's beginning to smell.
>>
>>2037811
THIS PLEASE
>>
>>2037637
just replace paige she's probably gonna be fired soon anyways
>>
>>2037959
Kek remember that time you said you admired and looked up to bayley
What a sad cunt you are
>>
>>2037629
fuck yes sasha will finally stopped being pushed, also bliss. Time to focus on others.
>>
>>2037637
Literally who?
>>
>>2037629
Good.
>>
>>2038051
>admired and looked up to

I never said I looked up to her. The only thing I remember saying that was cringy was correcting someone that called her a diva instead of the "women wrestler" term they use now. I'm an autist when it comes to correct wording I guess.
>>
>>2038098
>I ...said I looked up to her

You just admitted it, how pathetic. KYS Bayleyfag.
>>
>>2038098
Yes you fucking did, dont make me look in the archive you chortling cunt
Pretty sure you said she 'inspires' you too
>>
>Sasha forced to do a bra and panties match vs Asuka
>Sasha visible upset during the whole match, breaks down crying in the middle of it
>meanwhile Asuka is having a great time flaunting her chubby asian body
>Asuka wins the new WWE Diva's championship from Sasha
>Sasha leaves the company a few weeks later

How hard would you mark?
>>
>>2038128
Look in the archive faggot and link it as well. I'm sure you're autistic enough to actually look for something I never said. I wonder if you're a waifu fag I pissed off by shitting on charlotte, sasha, and becky.
>>
>>2038128
Another tripfag destroyed by Bretchad. Based, you still got it
>>
>>2038131
i would rather see sasha vs asuka in a slime match
>>
>>2037629
The "women's" division cannot sustain multiple storylines. Charlotte V Banks is the only thing happening and everything else revolves around them, Dana Brooke, Bailey, Nia Jaxx. And Smackdowns women's division has nothing, out side of Nattys Cats twitter and the Carmela V Nikki program.

Splitting the womens division was a mistake.
>>
>>2038131
She'd totally do this to Sasha
>>
>>2038131
I would "mark" really hard (cum)
>>
File: LTD4wdF.jpg (45KB, 600x391px) Image search: [Google]
LTD4wdF.jpg
45KB, 600x391px
do you think he fucked all of them
>>
>>2038131
>yfw Steph comes out to challenge Asuka in a bra & pantsu hardcore match to really bring womenhood to the next level

How mark would this happen
>>
>>2038132
>>2038128
Would you look at that. Complete silence.
>>
>>2038512
Congrats you won an Internet arguement! Whats next for you?
>>
>>2038405
they're all very slime-worthy
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.