[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Raw before Survivor Series "You're going to fight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1481342649732.jpg (55KB, 667x730px) Image search: [Google]
1481342649732.jpg
55KB, 667x730px
>Raw before Survivor Series

"You're going to fight like your jobs depend on it, because they do!"

>Team Raw loses and nothing is spoke of since

What did WWE mean by this?
>>
w
h
o
c
a
r
e
s
>>
She ready explained it. She said she was just kidding
>>
>>2037150
Enjoy watching a show that has terrible writing.
>>
>>2037152
Post source, time, and three more reference links
>>
>>2037156
The raw after survivor series in the backstage segment with Foley
>>
The state of ram
>>
>>2037154
>>2037159
The state of this samefag
>>
>>2037158
Very clever cover up!
>>
>>2037158
post dick with time-stamp
>>
>>2037160
The state of being on 4chan long enough to tell.
>>
>>2037154
>Implying I even watch modern wrestling
18+
>>
>>2037165
>being so new you don't have the ip and id tracker script

Get out
>>
>>2037148
Serious question. Is wrestling dying?
>>
>>2037170
>Being a fag who uses IP trackers for rasslin boards
>>
>Strowman can't escape a jobber's grip
>Owens gets himself DQed
>Jericho eats an RKO because of his stupid list
>Seth and Roman both get punked by Randy
>None of them are punished for this.

>Sami Zayn gets cheated out of a match he likely would've won if not for the interference.
>He gets punished for getting screwed.
OKAY, RAW.
>>
>>2037194
I wanna hatefuck Steph sooo bad
>>
>>2037194
But this does happen on Smackdown too
>Ambrose loses his TLC match
>Is rewarded with an IC title match
>>
>>2037171
>Serious question. Did wrestling die 15 years ago?
Yes.
>>
>>2037218
+1
Wrestling died the moment WCW went under.
>>
>>2037214
That's at least justified by Bryan's hateboner for Miz. Steph is stuck in some weird limbo between heel and face right now, I think that's a big part of why Raw's booking is so shit. The writers have no idea how to handle the GM segments.
>>
>>2037214
Bless him, Bryan tried to justify it on Talking Smack. He said that because they couldn't do AJ/Ellsworth, he didn't want to screw the audience who had been expecting a championship match, and Miz was being a cunt as always, so he booked Miz/Ambrose.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.