[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/asp/ needs to implement a rule where new thread posts need to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1460127864410.webm (700KB, 470x354px) Image search: [Google]
1460127864410.webm
700KB, 470x354px
/asp/ needs to implement a rule where new thread posts need to meet a minimum character requirements or else be rejected.

First, I think this would help appease the non-wrestling threads. We share this board with them, they shouldn't have to suffocate by us.

Second, I think quality will go up just a slight bit. A character limit would help cut back on meme threads like "was he a draw?". We have multiple threads about the same Vice article right now and only one of them would meet the character limit. We need "quality" OPs, and we need to save the shitposting for inside the threads.

This board moves far too fast despite the majority of threads never reaching even half of their post limits. Everybody on this board is trying to get themselves and their fresh memes over, the (you) fishing is at a ridiculous height even for this board. We can fix this, guys.

>Boom badaboom, Trooth Bombz in the room. Here to nuke dead all your puke threads.
>>
>>2037020
Also, this should not be a problen for game threads. OP can copypaste the match card into the first post of every edition and update with winners along the way.
>>
You need to fuck off back to where you came from. You've been posting for a couple days now and youre already a worse quality poster than carter

Kys
Leave
>>
>>2037033
Kys kys bang bang and thanks for the bump

>TRU
>>
>>2037042
I didn't even bump it you fucking newshit

Gtfo
>>
>>2037045
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the blast radius.
>>
>>2037020
Get the fuck out of here faggot
>>
>>2037074
Tell me what's wrong with my idea? My power gem radiation methods are fullproof.

And ignoring my gimmick, I put more thought into what I post than 90% of /asp/. You can ask me leave after you get the less than a sentence meme shitposters to leave. Until then, choke on my fact missiles you dumb mark.

#Seething
>>
>>2037020
>Before this proposal
OP: Is he a draw?

>After this proposal
OP: Is he a draw? Is he a draw? Is he a draw? Is he a draw?.. (Till "Comment too long" warning)
>>
>>2037118
And then we can report it as spam and it actually be spam rather than just shitposting. Not to mention just how unattractive a thread like that would look. The "Is he a draw?" "GOAT" "Who was the Janetty" "Did they?" threads only work because they're clickbait. Seeing a wall of text would be immediately offputting to the reader.
>>
>>2037129
>we can report
>we
>report

GTFO
>>
>>2037140
Yeah no, you seem like the bigger detriment to the board right now.
>>
>>2037020
Fuck off reddit
>>
>>2037020
Fuck off back to wew
>>
bumping for good idea
>>
>>2037020
Whay would stop them from doing "GOAT...........................?" And posting Roman?
>>
>>2037020
>was he a draw?
threads turn into

>was he a draw?was he a draw?was he a draw?was he a draw?was he a draw?was he a draw?was he a draw?
threads just to appease the new character limit
>>
Okay, I see the flaw. There has to be a way to make the website detect if a post is just spamming the same word over and over. Either way, there could be a rule against that kind of OP that mods can enforce. /asp/ needs some cleaning up, it was never great but it was a lot cleaner when I used to come on here over a year ago.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.