[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesn't watch WCPW How much of a pleb can you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>he doesn't watch WCPW

How much of a pleb can you possibly be?
>>
>>2036337
>he watches WCPW

How much of a pleb can you possibly be?
>>
this is actually kind of cool for the novelty
>>
File: 1478676841698.png (165KB, 453x433px) Image search: [Google]
1478676841698.png
165KB, 453x433px
>Watching clickbait funded smark promotions
fuck is wrong with you
>>
Don't what to support Whatculture at all because it's the most cancerous click bait site imaginable. Like it does everything wrong that you can.

Shit like, top 10 lists with click bait titles
>10 reasons you NEED to hear about Star Wars!
Then every fucking individual entry is it's own separate page that's swamped by advertisements that themselves are clickbaity as hell
>10 movies where they actually did it! (image of half naked celebrity)
And the lists themselves are fucking filler or bullshit, even if it's a topic that would normally interest you.
Finally, most the people publishing content on there are whiny fucking lib shits who weakly change their mind based on what their fan base like in order to appear cool (and cash in on it). Like I remember them shitting all over the Broken Matt Hardy character when it first appeared, only to roll back incredibly quickly when they realised it was the "hip" thing to do, even eventually booking Matt for one of their events that they even named after him.

Fuck whatculture and it's vapid worthless shitty content.
>>
I kind of liked WCPW for a while, but DELETE was so bad I was embarrassed I gave them my dimes. I can't even hype myself for this match begause Alberto no showes DELETE!
>>
>>2036337
I find it EXTREMELY ironic that for all the "we could book it better!" shit Blampied does and all the "WWE aren't putting younger stars over!" shit they shill on every video, WCPW seems content pulling in Angle, Del Rio, Bully Ray, and Matt Hardy instead of pushing forward with their younger talent.

That's some 1999 WCW/2006 TNA bullshit right there
>>
>>2036413
I think the amateurish lighting ruined Delete more than the half assed storylines or wrestling
>>
>>2036422
So it was the lighting that made this show bad and not the obvious use of blood packet? The bad lighting caused the commentary audio to drop? Gabriel kid would have been an equal replacement for Alberto el Patron, but looked like indie milktoast all because of that damn bad lighting!
>>
>>2036435
Glad you got that out of your system anon?
>>
>>2036435

Everything you stated was accentuated because of the poor lighting and how nothing was hidden.
>>
>>2036435
Have sex
>>
>>2036419
Yep.
From watching the occasional WC rassling video, their opinion is WWE should put over the younger guys, have less heel authority figures, no special guest and have interesting storylines that can fill the PPV.

>Blampied heel authority figure
>pacshitty heel authority figure
>Kurt Angle goes over
>Del Rio goes over
>Japanese Who goes over twice
>storylines so shit that their main events are always 'dream matches' between WWE rejects
>>
>>2036419
>2006 TNA
>shit
ok nigga, hol' up
>>
I was at the Newcastle taping for Loaded with Del Rio, Mundo, Bully Ray and Broken Matt. The show was actually pretty good, although Del Rio claimed that he would be fighting Angle in Newcastle because he loved the place, so I guess that was bullshit.
>>
>>2038836
> blampied heel authority figure

That is the worst combination of words i have ever seen
>>
I tried so hard to like wow. The idea of a UK federation that hired legends was a good one. But the booking is terrible and it's run as a vanity project for a gang of trust fund daddy's boys.
>>
>>2039158
*Wcpw, not wow. Shitty phone
>>
>>2036337
>some jobber v a GOAT
wow
>>
>>2039306
Yeah Del Rio can do so much better
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.