[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the authority figure of the WWE bigger and stronger than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 14

Why is the authority figure of the WWE bigger and stronger than any of the actual women wrasslers?
>>
Jesus Christ, look at that ass. Macho man had it right all along.
>>
>>2036298
Old lady strength
>>
>>2036298
Because she has more time to lift weights, I'd imagine. Diva's probably have pretty hectic schedules.
>>
posting steph workout vids
>>
>>
She is usually listening to Ozzy, Iron Maiden, Pantera, Metallica, etc
>>
>implying
>>
>>
>>2036328
>>2036336

Why does she do those meme ass conditioning workouts, when she isn't competing in anything or wrestling? At her age she should do jsut regular weightlifting and light cardio.
>>
>>2036358

>that form

Injured soon
>>
>>2036364
Is she trying to smash that ball? Is this a raw pre-show video??
>>
>>
>>2036376
Hunter gets off on it.
>>
File: BiF8LOLCQAACqyu[1].jpg (18KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
BiF8LOLCQAACqyu[1].jpg
18KB, 500x375px
Why is the owner of the WWE bigger and stronger than any of the actual cruiserweight wrasslers?
>>
>>2036298
H would beat her at home
"B more like chyna you studid bitch-a"
>>
File: haitch family.jpg (188KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
haitch family.jpg
188KB, 1080x1080px
>>2036328
>>2036336
>>2036354
>>2036364
>>2036376
>>2036384
>>2036389
>Haitch fucks her so good that he's changed her entire lifestyle.
Never has there been a man more alpha.
>>
>>2036406
Already done that.
>>
>>2036421
When did they start showing their kids faces in photos?
>>
>>2036298
Because she has more time to work out and can take steroids with zero restrictions. She's not stronger than Nia or Charlotte either. Nattie is probably stronger too
>>
>>2036379

It's probably a max. You never have perfect form on a max. The lower back can round a bit, so long as the middle doesn't curve or your shoulders don't roll forward you're fine.
>>
>Doesn't have to bump every night
>Travels everywhere in private jet
>Isn't subject to Wellness tests, so can take her husband's "vitamins"
>>
>>2036438
Charlotte is definitely stronger, and is on the short list of the strongest women they've ever had.

Nia could go either way. She's too tubby to be hiding a lot of strength, she's not like a bear mode female.

Nattie wouldn't even come close. Bayley puts up bigger numbers.
>>
>>2036308
Not entirely a joke. She's got more experience and knows what her body is capable of.
>>
>>2036298
Dedication to turn herself into Chyna so hunter would finally find her attractive.
>>
She was bragging about how she is so busy with the company and the gym that she doesn't see her kids at all. Womyn power.
>>
File: 8glwvabx5ejx[1].jpg (40KB, 373x628px) Image search: [Google]
8glwvabx5ejx[1].jpg
40KB, 373x628px
>>2036390
Why is the manlet who writes the dirt sheets bigger and stronger than any of them?
>>
>>2036358
>lifting with your back
WWE "women"
>>
>>2036477
This was her max of 285 lbs.

For comparison Natalya's record is 204. I once read Lita was able to do over 300 in prime.
>>
File: litaretro6[1].png (338KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
litaretro6[1].png
338KB, 620x400px
>>2036483
keep in mind Lita was once a pretty big gal
>>
She's a carbon copy of her dad, so she's probably been lifting since she was young.

I honestly wonder why she doesn't wrestle more often.
>>
>>2036483
Your max is literally the worst time to use poor posture. It's the time that you're most likely to get injured.
On the other hand if any diva on the roster went to snap city i'd rather it be Charles.
>>
>>2036486
There was a rumor she was going to win the Women's title at Survivor Series this year to coincide with the release of her book.

But the book never came out. Wonder what was up with that...
>>
>>2036489

If you want to get an accurate max then you're going to sacrifice some form. Doesn't matter if you're Charlotte or Eddie hall. The key is to use proper form the thousands of times you do it beforehand so your back muscles grow and align right. People go to SC when they jerk the weights or go back to lifting too heavy after a break.
>>
>>2036358
Her fake tits almost popped out
>>
>>2036476
Bigger and stronger than The Young Bucks combined.
>>
>>2036358
Cesaro in the background being coached by....Primo?
>>
>>2036358
Also Seff lifting and Carmella milling around in the background.
>>
I'd bet ya a dollar that Nikki Cross is the strongest woman in the WWE when you take weight classes into consideration. Her body is exactly the type you see with female power lifters.

Actual strongest woman in the WWE who can pick up heavy fuckin' weights? Ehh, none of them really.
>>
>>2036486
Vince actually didn't really get into bodybuilding until the mid 90's, though he did always keep up his physique.

Stephanie didn't really get into bodybuilding until her husband roped her into it, after their third daughter, so 2010-ish.
>>
File: steph.jpg (144KB, 642x831px) Image search: [Google]
steph.jpg
144KB, 642x831px
Because she is the Queen of Wrestling.

Bow down to Queen Stephanie
>>
>>2036489
>thinking you can keep perfect form on a max

fucking dyels
>>
>>2036298
Because of "her" dick. Manface McMahon is scary as fuck.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.