[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this feud this generation's Hogan vs. Savage, Austin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Charlotte-vs-Sasha-Banks.jpg (120KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte-vs-Sasha-Banks.jpg
120KB, 940x545px
Is this feud this generation's Hogan vs. Savage, Austin vs. Rock and Cena vs. Orton?
>>
> Cena vs Orton

Niggers and illiteracy.
>>
>>2035540
Ooh good question. I'd say it's most like Austin v Rock.
>>
If Orton/Cena is supposed to be THE feud of RA then that's fucking terrible. Those two in the same ring was always hot garbge.
>>
No, it's the female equivalent of Miz vs Ziggler (not this year's, though).
>>
>>2035540
It's like the hype level of Hogan v Warrior but with the wrestling quality of Jericho v Benoit.
>>
it's the most revolutionary thing I've seen in my entire life
>>
>>2035540
Cena never had the guy to play off of. Phil was close
>>
How dare you compare these strong women to men! Can't wait for that iron woman match.
>>
>>2035540
Its a good feud in comparison to all the other shit feuds in the company at the moment. Dolph/Miz the exception.

Owens v Rollins feels like nothing and is just a place holder for Rollins v HHH. Owens is still just a midcarder who happens to have the belt.

Ambrose v Styles got hijacked by shitty Elsworth gimmick

These are the main event feuds.
>>
>>2035769
3 hours. The entire ppv. It would probably do record sales.
>>
>>2035540
cena vs orton because i also have zero interest in seeing any of those matches
>>
>>2035590
the mitb match should've been wrestlemania main event but it needed that hot chicago crowd to really make it special
>>
It's this generation's Sid vs Undercarder.

ZERO DIMES
>>
Cena vs Orton wasn't that epic like wwe wants you to believe.
>>
lol, this feud is DEFINITELY this generation's Cena vs. Orton. Spot on.
>>
>>2035540
It's more like vagina burp vs anus fart
>>
>>2035890
>tfw you'll never see BMJ vs. BMP main event Wrestlemania at Soldier Field.

>>2035769
I'm actually sorta excited for this one. Their HiaC match was a dud and the hotshotting of the title has sucked, but the Falls Count Anywhere match was good and an Iron Man Match should be fun. If they're gonna just run through every stip they can, they might as well get a 2-outta-3 falls in there too.
>>
>>2035540
Gotta say Dean vs Aj is this generations Rock Austin
>>
>>2035540
>Cena vs Orton
Actually yes. Both are forced as fuck, boring and utter flops in trying to find le epic once in a generation rivalry.
>>
>>2036447
Sasha isn't a flop.
>>
>>2038028
She sure is getting pretty fucking boring though.
>>
>>2038695
Always has been
>>
They should call the women division of RAW the horse&charlie segment, and the hot potato title
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.