[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ric Flair On The Biggest WrestleMania Match WWE Can Make; Charlotte

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: Ric.png (234KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ric.png
234KB, 400x400px
Source: Ric Flair Show

Recently on The Ric Flair Show, the 16-time world champion Ric Flair shared his thoughts on fantasy booking WWE WrestleMania 33. Also, Flair suggested that the rematch between Brock Lesnar and Bill Goldberg will look much different from the squash match that occurred in Toronto, Canada at WWE Survivor Series.

According to Flair he would book Charlotte vs. Ronda Rousey and Triple H vs. Shane McMahon for WrestleMania 33 from Orlando, Florida.

> "I would love to see Charlotte, my daughter, against Ronda Rousey, which I think would be huge. I know she'll be in one of the main events and I think they could make that work. But, as [co-host Conrad Thompson] and I both know, Ronda has to win this month or her credibility would be hard to sell, so I just know Charlotte will be in a main event somewhere."

> Flair continued, "I think the biggest match people want to see, but I'm not sure it'll happen, will be Shane McMahon against Hunter. I said that last week. I mean, that would knock you off your chair and that's not a job for a chair."

Also, Flair said that the Lesnar/Goldberg rematch will take place at WrestleMania 33 and that Goldberg will be taken to Suplex City.

>"Let me tell you this, if it's Brock and Goldberg, which I think it is, it'll be a lot different than what we saw last month." Flair added, "I've always said, I love Bill. They've got him over big time, but he'll be in Suplex City in Orlando [Florida] if my information is correct."
>>
>Booking your daughter against the second biggest UFC star

No nepotism here, no sir.
>>
This podcast is one of the most cringeworthy listens in the entire business.

Flair sucking up to Conrad just because he's a money mark is the most embarrassing thing.

Conrad's fake laugh is even worse.

They're a couple of a tools made for each other.
>>
>Every old school wrestler turned out to be a cuck
Kill your idols.
>>
>>2035525
this fucker lost his mind
>>
>>2035525
>being this delusional
>>
>>2035541
>>2035538

How is he delusional? Charlotte is arguably the best female wrestler of the decade in WWE. Who else is more qualified to face Ronda other than Charlotte? and if this match does happen, why shouldn't it main event? Ronda is a huge star, and Charlotte is fairly popular but more importantly very credible.

Secondly, it is an indisputable fact Shane vs Triple H is the biggest match WWE can put out at this point.

Ric knows what he is talking about.
>>
>>2035541
I don't think he's delusional, he's just a parent. Finally one of his kids followed him into the business and isn't an embarrassment/dead, so of course he's gonna say shit like this all the time. Hes Ric fucking Flair after all.
>>
>>2035525
Women aren't draws unless they're taking their clothes off. Letting them main event would be a disaster.
>>
Ronda vs Becky would be better.

Battle of the armbars.
>>
flair actively uses his podcast to "work" and as mentioned, he's a proud parent. he also seems drunk on it often

so yeah he talks a lot of shit
>>
>>2035537
Ric has a reason because his son was a failure when it comes to wrestling so he can only praise his daughter all year round.

Foley on the other hand...
>>
>>2035570
that would require them to not make Becky look like a geek all the time, so thats not happening sadly
>>
>>2035565
That's a baseless allegation. you need to prove your claim.
>>
>>2035607
On October 23rd, 2000, Raw had it's first ever Bra and Panties match. That episode of Raw drew a 5.5 in the ratings. 16 years later, Sasha and Charlotte main event Raw, that episode was a 1.92.

http://www.gerweck.net/tv-ratings/2016-tv-ratings/
http://www.gerweck.net/tv-ratings/2000-ratings/
>>
>>2035642
hillary supporters on suicide watch
>>
File: brock.png (154KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
brock.png
154KB, 424x318px
Why not Brock Lesnar vs Ronda Rousey?

>yfw Lesnar decides to put Ronda Rousey over because all he cares is getting paid instead
>>
>>2035645
Sure, wrestling is no where near as hot as it was in the year 2000, but a 1.92 is still an embarrassing rating for an episode of Raw even by today's standards.
>>
>>2035645

If you look at the 2016 ratings in the link I provided, today's typical episode of Raw is somewhere in the 2.0 range. Something in the Sasha / Charlotte episode caused 100,000 people to not tune in. That's troubling.
>>
>>2035689
>>2035677
autism
>>
>>2035692
I was told to prove my claim, now that you've been BTFO with my evidence you throw out buzzwords like "autistic."
>>
>>2035668
I dont really care one way or another, and I see your point, but even taking away the fact that wrestling isnt as popular as it was during the attitude era is it really fair to compare TV ratings from then versus now? The whole cable landscape was different back then, DVR didnt exist, you couldnt watch the whole show on the internet like immediately afterwards, etc.

I mean, I dont disagree that even if you placed modern technology (or whatever the term is) on the Attitude Era the ratings would still be better than they are right now, but still ya know?
>>
>>2035545
>why shouldn't it main event?

Because women's """wrestling"""
>>
>>2035729
There just isn't enough women interested in the product, why do you think they came up with Total Divas and Total Bellas? A show with the same formula as the Kardashian's? They're just to get more female fans.
>>
>>2035668
Isnt walking dead the hottest show and before was american idol?

Really proves Americans are a fad based culture.
>>
Bretchad, please call in to Wreck Flairs radio show and blow out that senile old cunt please
>>
>>2035525
why are they clinging so hard to the thought that rhonda rousey is a draw? she's faded into irrelevance after she took an ass whooping and lost her belt
>>
>>2035527
He's not wrong though. Charlotte is a legit athlete and likely will be in WWE for years to come. She has actually impressed me in a way no other of the Meme-vas have. She has gone bat shit crazy like her pops.
>>
>>2035729
Ronda draws more dimes than everyone in WWE, barring Lesnar, combined. I would put her against Steph though, not against Ric Flair in drag.
>>
>>2035570
Have sex, take a shower, listen to smashing pumpkins, hit the gym and get a clue.
>>
Why does anyone think wasting a match on Shane McMahon is ever a good thing?
>>
>>2036075
Shane McMahon is the patron saint of spot monkeys. A match like the Survivors Series 5v5 is perfect for him 'cause he can just get his shit in and then let the other wrestlers do the rest of the heavy lifting, as long as he stops potatoing people.

Basically, I'm okay with him doing his bullshit high spots, but spare me another singles match with him in it. Please.

>>2036043
She needs to improve her promos, but, yeah, she's probably the best female wrestler on the roster, at least until Trips starts recruiting more joshis and pushing them on to the main roster.
>>
>>2036086

survivor series wasnt awful with shane in it but his punches look like dog shit, especially when if i remember correctly he was hitting strowman, who was selling it. completely unbelievable.

But yeah i can appreciate his crazy hurt yourself antics. i dont dislike the guy
>>
>>2036052
>Ronda draws more dimes than everyone in WWE, barring Lesnar,
>barring Lesnar

There's your answer, then. If you wanna draw, throw Lesnar up there.
>>
ronda vs charlotte would have been a big money draw at the past mania, or something like steph vs ronda to followup the encounter at mania 31 but her drawing ability is definitely much lower than it was a year ago. and if she loses again well then just scratch that match because it wouldn't be able to draw flies to shit if she loses again
>>
>>2036115
Apparently those punches were the worst of both worlds - looked like shit, but actually hurt. So yeah, he's gotta cut that shit out.

>>2036130
Eh, she's still a big name, even if only on past accomplishments. If WWE hyped it up enough, it'd be a draw.
>>
>Charlottetty vs Rousetty
>Drawing anything except yawns and apathy

The absolute fucking state of le blade job man
>>
>>2036086
Yeah she needs work on the promos, but she at least seems like she understands that there is an art behind it. Once she becomes as arrogant and vicious on the mic as her Dad she will be a legend.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.