[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Has wrestled some of the all time greats, including Daniel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: Roman-Reigns.jpg (41KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Roman-Reigns.jpg
41KB, 650x366px
>Has wrestled some of the all time greats, including Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles and Chris Jericho.
>Is still a mediocre worker who can't wrestle his way out of a wet paper bag

Why?
>>
>>2034118

But he can though

Get a clue
>>
>>2034118
He has improved this year, though.
Early 2016 I'd have him like a 4 or 5, now I'd place him a strong 6, tentative 7.
He's not fantastic, and he lacks charisma in how he wrestles, but he does what he needs to well, and, very surprisingly for his character, is really good at theatrical selling.
>>
>>2034126
I will say he's come a very long way since the days of
>No sell
>No sell
>No sell
>Power nap
>Spear
>Win
>>
Lol these people are crazy!
RoBORING is boring man and his wrestling sucks!
>>
>>2034118

His best match was with Brock and he held his own.
>>
He is the best worker in the company. The crowd is always gives his matches the loudest and most reactions. That's what working is.

He also never botches and is crisp af in the ring
>>
He has improved this year and he's honestly about where he should be on the card, but his lack of variety still pisses me off. Do a powerslam or something, fuck.

Also, they still dip into GOTTA MAKE ROMAN LOOK REALLY STRONG booking a lot, it feels like. Most egregious example I can think of is breaking the Accolade every single time against Rusev.
>>
File: IMG_8302.png (345KB, 451x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8302.png
345KB, 451x463px
>Daniel Bryan
>all time great
>>
>>2034157

>Jericho
>great in-ring
>better than Bryan in-ring

Easy, big fella.
>>
>>2034162

Which is the man of 1004 holds and which is the guy who spams meme kicks

Yeah, checkmate
>>
>>2034118
But that isn't true at all.
>>
>>2034180
I don't know, which is the man of the YES! movement, and which one spams meme ARM BAR?
>>
>>2034197

Having a meme chant doesn't make you a good wrestler anon
>>
>>2034180

Jericho was a jack of all trades guy. Okay at everything, but not good. Now he's lost like five steps, moves slower and fucks up spots, never had good or much believable offense despite working stiff, and tended to disregard selling to get to the next move. He's great on the mic.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdYkn3homqU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jvAWK5Xz4Q&feature=youtu.be
>>
It took YEARS for Cena to be truly great and that was after having big matches with Angle, Jericho, Edge, Taker, Triple H and others
>>
>>2034246
BASED Big Dog
>>
>>2034142
Reigns doesn't do power moves because he literally can't do them on anybody too heavy for 205 Live.

>>2034126
>He has improved this year, though.

He's no better than he was when he had Rollins as his hot tag.
>>
>Some of the all time greats
>DANIEL BRYAN
>AJ STYLES
18+
>>
>>2035366
Explain why they're not.
>>
>>2035366
I understand why you would say DBry doesnt belong there, but AJ? You either are too young to know what he did outside of WWE or too stupid to understand it
>>
>>2035415
> outside of WWE
lmao
>>
>>2034246
Smarks BTFO
>>
>>2034118
Because they pushed him too hard too soon and even if he recovers his image is tainted as fuck, even now i feel that him winning over Rusev was fucking unfair.
>Rusev is build as Taz, once he locks the accolyde is game over.
>US champion who nobody can beat
>Cena beats him and his push is over
>They make cuck stories around him
>He wins again the US title
>Loses it to Roman the Gipsy Reigns because Roman sure needs another push after people didn't wanted him in first place.
>>
>>2035370
>>2035415
Literally 18+
AJ or Daniel Bryan are not even in the top 30 of ALL TIME GREATS.
Are you fucking insane?
>>
>>2034162
Jeriprime was fucking incredible

>>2035354
>He's no better than he was when he had Rollins as his hot tag.

I wasn't saying he's great, he's flat "good" at absolute best, but you're just flat-out stupid if you think there has been zero improvement since the Shebd days.
>>
>>2034162
Jericho before the tattoos and short hair was amazing, his matches with Benoit were bretty good.
>>
>>2035662

Eh, I recently watched four Jericho classics. The ladder match with Benoit and that LMS match with Triple H was decent, but that Jericho/Rock match at No Mercy was no good. I was most impressed by that match with Mysterio at The Bash, but I came out of it thinking about how good Mysterio is and not Jericho. Ended up watching that WWE Championship match against Cena when Punk returned afterwards and it's a really good TV match.

>>2035660
>Literally 18+
>AJ or Daniel Bryan are not even in the top 30 of ALL TIME GREATS.

Jericho isn't even in the top 100, WWEbaby.
>>
Reigns is a better main eventer than Deanetty & Jasethy.

>Main Evented 2 Wrestlemanias without botching
>Carried Lesnar into a 3/5 match
>Had a great technical match with Haitch
>GOAT feud with AJ Styles
>>
>>2034135
he did like three moves
>>
>>2035735
>Thinking I care about modern WWE
literally 18+
>>
>>2035660
not an explanation
>>
>>2035735
AJ, DB and Chris Jericho all belong in a cruiserweight division.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (25KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
25KB, 680x383px
>>2035735
>calls someone WWEbaby
>"Jericho isn't even in the top 100"
>>
>>2035754
>>2035660
>>2035366
>>2034123
(You)
>>
>>2035756
What explanation do you need? How can you even put either of them in the bracket of 'all time greats' in a wrestling business dating back to the early 1900s, full to the brim of talent in different ways. Sure, they're great wrestlers, so was William Regal. Doesn't make them 'all time greats'.
>>
>>2035764
"im backed into a corner so i have to state how old the wrestling business is"
>>
File: wrong.png (5KB, 361x137px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.png
5KB, 361x137px
>>2035760
You were wrong thinking it was me caring about Roman. I don't care about the modern era of wrestling.
>>
>>2035770
editing yous
carter detected
>>
>>2035768
"Backed into a corner" how? By saying they're not in the top 30 greats? I could literally make a list of 30 wrestlers in history that are better than both of them.
>>
>>2035759

>shitty anime reaction pic
>thinks Jericho is a GOAT in-ring performer

It all adds up.
>>
>>2035773
yawn
Roman/Seth/Dean/AJ/Daniel/whoeverthefuck wouldn't draw a dime 15 years ago
>>
>>2035774
still not an explanation :)
>>
>>2035775
Not him
>>
>>2035778
>What is reading comprehension
How can they be 'all time greats' if they are not all time greats?
How do you not understand this
>>
>>2035775
>shitty
High-quality
>GOAT
Not GOAT, just Top 100.
GOAT equating to every single person littered throughout the Top 100 is a far too generous bracket. He's a Top 100 in his prime because his prime was genuinely world class, but he's not one of the GOATs a'la Bret/HBK/Benoit/Misawa levels
>>
>>2035781
explain how they are not all time greats bro, you havent done that.
>>
>>2035789
explain how they fucking are. I could name probably atleast 50 wrestlers who are better than them in terms of overall ability (mic/in-ring/dimes drawn)
>>
>>2034140
> never botches

Go to sleep, Roman
>>
>>2035792
>mic
>dimes drawn

Not him, but people we're talking about in-ring purely, obviously. In which case, they are.
>>
>>2035795
If we're talking about solely in-ring, then I do apologise because I do agree that they are great wrestlers. I was talking about overall ability.
>>
>>2035783
>prime because his prime was genuinely world class

2008-9 run? I think it's a bit overstated, but that short run shouldn't grant him that while ignoring consistency, his shitty work afterwards, and the flaws of his work in general.

Just take a look at that Fastlane match with AJ. Jericho works the opposite of smart, makes AJ Styles somehow look bad, has always tended to look clumsy, have shitty execution and offense. Now he tries to do stuff he just isn't athletic enough for that interrupts the flow of matches. It was so surprising how quick Jericho was and how he leaped off the top rope to do the springboard dropkick after watching middle age Jericho.
>>
>>2035806
18+
Jericho's prime was 2000.
>>
>>2035807
>Jericho's prime was 2000

Shit, you can't be serious.
>>
>>2035822
Or rather, 2000/01. Jericho's in-ring ability in 2000/01 was by far the peak of his career.
>>
>Based Reigns
>5* match with Daniel Bryan
>Worked a great main event with Brock Lesnar
>Botch free main event with Triple H
>5* matches with AJ Styles
>MVP of Team RAW at Survivor Series
>BTFO Kevin Owens in micskills

>2016
>Still hating Reigns
>>
>>2034246
BTFO
T
F
O

Reminder the smark God le meltz rated the Roman Reigns Daniel Bryan match the highest rated match of Daniel Bryan's WWE career
>>
>>2035889
>Daniel Bryan vs. Roman Reigns: 4.5
>Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton vs. Batista: 4.5
>Daniel Bryan vs. John Cena: 4.5
>2013 MitB Ladder Match: 4.5
>TLC 2012 Bryan/Kane/Ryback vs. The Shield: 4.5
>Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk: 4.5
I guess "rated the Roman Reigns Daniel Bryan match in a six-way tie for the highest rated match of Daniel Bryan's WWE career" didn't have the same ring to it, huh?
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.