[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AJ Styles wakes up and realizes his WWE/NJPW run was all a dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: lonewolf_aj.jpg (73KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
lonewolf_aj.jpg
73KB, 500x750px
AJ Styles wakes up and realizes his WWE/NJPW run was all a dream and that he's still stuck in that whole Claire Lynch baby mama storyline.

What happens next?
>>
>>2034107
bump
>>
He leaves TNA and actually make his dream real
>>
>>2034107
Makes the best of it, because it wasn't as bad as Ellsworth
>>
>>2034107
Pulls a Benoit. Vince does the same.
>>
cuck dixie again and go to japan
>>
Quit and goes to Lucha Underground.
>>
It's sad to think of all those years him and Joe wasted in that dumpster fire of a company.
>>
>>2035230
In their defense if they'd come to WWE any earlier than like...2013? It probably wouldn't have gone nearly as well for them.
>>
>>2035232
AJ still could have had more great years wrestling top tier matches in Japan though. He basically stalled completely in the later years in TNA.
>>
Probably call Billy Corgan and warn him.
>>
>>2035230
It's sadder to think of Joe still being in NXT at 37.
It's saddest to think of what'll happen to him if he winds up on Raw.
>>
>>2035230
aj styles would already be a has-been if it wasn't for his njpw run. not sure about joe, though

too bad vince can't hire christopher daniels for a few months and have them reprise their three-way match
>>
>>2035955
If he came any earlier than 2013 he would've just been buried by Ryback like how Vince initially intended to

AJ Styles is great don't get me wrong but i'd like to see how we would've thrived if he actually had competition and not have to face some over glorified comical jobber and James Ellsworth
>>
>>2036005
He should be going to main after the nxt tour ends. He had his rematch with Nakamura the other day. Hopefully he goes to smackdown as they desperately need more manpower.
>>
>>2035232
Bryan's success made this possible.
>>
>>2036005
Joe was hired to be a draw for NXT, not to develop there... he's not going to the main roster
>>
>>2036011
He did though for a short while, Christopher Daniels was a part of Los Conquistadores
>>
>>2035230
I'm sure they would've been used far better in the WWE right mate? A decade later Samoa Joe is in fucking developmental
>>
>>2038059
>source: your ass
>>
>>2038276
He only agreed to be in NXT to help fortify their roaster he'll move up now since they got Sasuke Naruto
>>
>>2035955
New japan was the absolute shits for pretty much his entire TNA period and theres no way he would have suited NOAH
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.