[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't the WWE get him in when his star was highest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: MTM2OTI2NTkwNzE3MTQyNjIz.jpg (57KB, 620x762px) Image search: [Google]
MTM2OTI2NTkwNzE3MTQyNjIz.jpg
57KB, 620x762px
Why didn't the WWE get him in when his star was highest?

>literally works everyone into a shoot
>would get a reaction from the crowd
>would have drawn the tween girl crowd
>He'd cut a heel promo
>Reigns comes and spears him
>crowd pops for Reigns and he's now over
>>
When he was drawing nuclear heat Reigns was either still in SHEBD and was over with the stable, or he was still in FCW

he doesn't draw that much heat nowadays
>>
>>2033922
At his peak from 2008-2012 wwe had CM Punk who excited crowds everywhere than he could,but you are right now they may need to bring him with roman bore putting audiences to sleep with his promos geared towards 10 year olds.
>>
>>2033962
Obese smark worked by the BIG DOG so hard he's making incoherent sentences.
>>
>>2033922
If the stories about Vince are true very possible he didn't know anything about Bieber until iit was too late
>>
>implying WWE is aware of who is relevant culturally at any given time

Shoutout to them having Hyde and Ashton Kutcher on commentary ten years after That 70s Show went off the air.
>>
>>2034080
kek that was the dumbest shit I've ever seen them do, so fucking pointless and litteraly 0 reaction
fucking P Diddy got a reaction
>>
Bieber is still over massively since he moved into the Stone Cold JB gimmick but he doesn't draw as much heat from seething neckbeards anymore.
>>
>>2033922
Hows her beef game tho?
>>
>>2033922
There were plans to have him team up with John Cena and the Big Show to take on the Wyatt Family in 2014. How it would've went was this, Beiber's team would have won, and the next night on Raw, Beiber would have took all the credit for the win and Cena would have came out and gave him an Attitude Adjustment.
>>
>>2034432
You know that boipucci is savegly roastie after all those big nig dicks.
>>
>>2034214
>he doesn't draw as much heat from seething neckbeards anymore.
So who is the new musician that every teenager hates?
>>
>>2034621
No one. Bieber is the only draw. Kanye I guess but he was even before Bieber
>>
Rock name-dropped him during his return promo so...there's that.

>Reigns comes and spears him
>crowd pops for Reigns and he's now over

LET GO

>>2033967
>fedoramen thinks that sentence was incoherent

At worst it was run-on. Stay in school.
>>
>>2033922
probably asks for too much dosh. He's the king after all.
>>
Bieber is a big fan of John Cena. Anyone have a GIF of him doing the u can't see me hand wave
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.