[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does the quality keep going down when they get more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

How does the quality keep going down when they get more and more money?
>>
>>2033522
Money =/= quality
>>
As with all Patreon schemes, the product ends up becoming less and less original and more about what the funders want - and the funders happen to be unfunny smarks.
>>
I honestly can't see this big decline in quality everyone is going on about, not every episode can be pure gold, but there hasn't been any BAD ones other than the live commentaries.
>>
>>2033522
I don't think the ppvs they've covered are all that great, but I think the Starrcade one is their best one yet
>>
>>2033567
Same here. If anything things have gotten better since the patreon. Now they can actually make a video review every month instead of one every four months.
>>
>>2033567
Even the live commentaries weren't that bad. But I think it's been just as good. They can only work with what the PPVs give them.
>>
It's been in a slow decline but some of the problems are familiarity and the fact the formula is the same and a lot similar jokes so it may seem not as funny.

But imho it's not as good as it used to be maybe they are getting tired of doing it or it just feels more like a job now.
>>
>>2033522
>How does the quality keep going down

The quality isn't going down, you're just use to the gimmick and its feeling stale. They are just as good (or bad) as they always have been.
>>
>>2033567
The most recent one was really good, the one before that less so. I haven't seen a huge overall drop in quality.
>>
>>2033637
Uncensored 1996 is legitimately one of the worst PPVs ever made. It's not so bad it's funny like Halloween Havoc 1995, it's fucking atrocious on every level.
I don't know what the OSW guys were thinking, reviewing a show like that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.