[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious Question: How does one wrestle with Darren Young knowing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: maxresdefault.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
I mean you're out there infront of thousands, and you have to wrestle a homosexual IN YOUR UNDERWEAR, how can you seriously do it? How do you know you're not being molested?
>>
>>2031006
Everyone who gets TV time has probably been raped by Pat Patterson, anyway.
Homosexual molestation is second nature to faggot mandramists.
>>
>>2031006
just because he's a fag doesn't mean he's into you specifically
>>
It's a contact sport you dumbass he's not there to molest you
>>
>>2031006
theres no such thing as gay male people
>>
>>2031006
18+ you fucking child
>>
>>2031052

You don't have to be into someone to molest them, its typically about the opportunity of taking advantage. Like I'm not into Natalya at all, I think she looks ugly but guess what...if you let me wrestle her I'm still grabbing her tits.

>>2031059

Are you from Saudi Arabia?

>>2031057
And that's exactly what gives the homosexual ample amount of opportunity to take advantage of his target.

For instance, if Randy Orton and Darren Young were wrestling, what are chances Darren doesn't grope randy?
>>
giant swing him by his erection
>>
I think many of WWE's roster would be flattered if Darren got a massive raging boner while grappling with them.
>>
>he doesn't know about brother sex
>>
File: 1a333eed66roman-reigns.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1a333eed66roman-reigns.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
I think this is why we'll never see him wrestle THE LARGE CANINE
>>
>>2031080
Very high. Darren wouldn't get any offense in a squash.
>>
>>2031080
>why wouldn't someone take sexual advantage of another person if they had the opportunity?

Gay or straight, it's called being a socially functioning human being who understands consent and doesn't get the urge to sexually assault people who are in close proximity. People that don't understand that are the outliers.

If you've got rape/assault fantasies, no one cares. If you're planning on acting on them, get some fucking therapy.
>>
The neo sjw wwe allows this I cannot believe it. Does anyone have a clip of undertaker murdering kanyon with a chair
>>
The Fudgepackers

>Darren Young (leader)
>Pat Patterson (mentor)
>Orlando Jordan
>Rosa Mendes (female)

This newly introduced stable beat a few jobber tag teams before Young gets pissed off after AJ Styles calls him "faggot" live on air which results in the Club vs the Fudgepackers, Club win and bury them.
>>
>>2031006

This reminds me of a question i've had in the back of my mind for some time concerning the WWE and wrestiling in general. maybe you guys can help settle something for me. how do you pronounce kayfabe?

i've always pronounced it "kayfabe". but, all my friends say it's pronounced "silly ass made up shit that wouldn't hold the attention of a 5 year old".

to cloud matters further, i went to the wiki and they said it was pronounced "several greased up men in their underwear poncing about on a stained mat performing homo-erotic foreplay before retiring to the shower room for a bit of bouncy bouncy".

and what is it with BiggiE rassling again? i thought Tupac killed him 20 years ago.

so confusing....
>>
File: local_man.png (334KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
local_man.png
334KB, 600x337px
>>2031109
>THE LARGE CANINE

you mean the Titanic Canis Familiaris?
>>
File: 1480708214107.jpg (204KB, 931x691px) Image search: [Google]
1480708214107.jpg
204KB, 931x691px
>>2031529
>Gay or straight, it's called being a socially functioning human being who understands consent and doesn't get the urge to sexually assault people who are in close proximity. People that don't understand that are the outliers.
You're on 4chan. Anon can't into that.
>>
>>2031006

I honestly have to wonder how much Brock would stiff Darren Young. I remember he once said that he doesn't like the gays.

Although that was a MUCH younger Brock that said that. I guess he could've gotten more liberal since then...
>>
Young knows that if he cops a feel, he's got a good chance of 1. getting the shit beat out of him by that guy, 2. getting the shit beat out of him by a good portion of the locker room who don't like gays and were apprehensive of that very possibility, 3. getting fired

Darren Young has a lot more to lose from molesting you than you do from being molested by him
>>
>>2031006

Better question: How does one wrestle Darren Young knowing he's complete garbage and the fact that you're in a match with him means that you've been berried into the mantle?
>>
Serious question OP: how do you wrestle with your obvious repressed homoeroticism?
>>
>>2031057

>It's a contact sport you dumbass he's not there to molest you

I don't get the logic here. I played rugby, and that was pretty much 85% competitive, high impact sexual molestation. Half the time from your own teammates.

The other 15% was dead ball time after scores and the like.
>>
File: 1479564475481.jpg (38KB, 600x497px) Image search: [Google]
1479564475481.jpg
38KB, 600x497px
This has got me thinking.

Has a wrestler every got a visible erection while wrestling?
>>
>>2032984
Don't make me look up "Pro Wrestler boner".
But most probably, yes. I mean, it's more likely in mat-wrestling, but look at it this way: You're rubbing your body on that of another sweaty/oily man, both of you halfnaked. Surely it will happen sometimes.
>>
>>2032984
John Cena had a full erections tagging with Trish stratus
>>
>>2033029
I mean, who wouldn't
>>
>>2033031
Johnny's the cuck mondo
>>
>>2032984
ellsworth did when he got beat up by strowman
>>
>>2032984
PICTURES NAO!!!!!!
>>
>>2031006

>implying there are straight wrestlers
>>
>>2033027
Enzo in that segment with Lana
>>
>>2032984
IM THE MAN WITH THE PLAN
>>
>>2032984
Curt Henning had a boner after getting piledriven by Dynamite Kid and Rip Oliver in Portland.
>>
>>2031052
So? Imagine if you got to wrestle hot, fit women (assuming you're into women) for a living. Are you really trying to tell me you wouldn't cop feels as much as you coud?
>>
WWE already drills their talent in the ass most of the time. Just another day on the job
>>
File: Lana.gif (3MB, 400x372px) Image search: [Google]
Lana.gif
3MB, 400x372px
>>2033097
Well, who wouldn't?
>>
>>2033249
No, I wouldn't, because I'm not a desperate pathetic slob.
>>
File: orlando jordan.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
orlando jordan.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Believe me, it could be much, much worse.
>>
>>2033483
I fell like he did cross a line or two here.
>>
>>2033046
So, he gets excited just for being beaten up?
>>
File: 1404772747373.jpg (12KB, 122x200px) Image search: [Google]
1404772747373.jpg
12KB, 122x200px
>>2033487
>>
GOAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1MAkFa7GU0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ias1cneqfA
>>
>>2033504
Best theme.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.