[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Go back to your bingo halls." What did he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: miz and bryan.jpg (418KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
miz and bryan.jpg
418KB, 1920x1080px
>"Go back to your bingo halls."

What did he mean by this?
>>
Brie is pregnant with Miz's child
>>
>>2030539
I'll never get tired of seeing Bryan's cuck mug during this
>>
How long will they drag this on for? Wrestlemania? Will we ever even get a proper blow off out of it?

Don't get me wrong, it's great, but it's starting to feel stagnant, Miz does the same Daniel Bryan spots every match, yesterday he did the Yes Kicks twice on the same match. Reminds me of Ryback becoming obsessed with mocking Punk.

And Bryan too is starting to come off as a cunt by shamelessly persecuting Miz just because he was a big meanie to him.
>>
>>2030630
It either end in an actual match, Bryan getting someone to fuck up Miz, or getting Miz kicked off the brand.
>>
>>2030630
>>2030720
I hope it ends with Bryan drafting Sami over to take the IC.
>redemption for failing the first time
>"we're bingo hall buddies!"
>Sami is basically DBry 2.0: I can talk better and am taller edition, anyway
>culmination of Sami being sick of RAM's shit
>>
Miz vs Bryan at WM 33 ironman match for the ic
>>
>>2030729
YES YES YES
THAST SHOULD BE THE ME
>>
>>2030729
Might as well make it a stretcher match for Bryan, he would need it anyway.
>>
>>2030729
No. They'd do something like have brie come out to neutralize maryse and Vince would get all pissy because a Bella didn't get any reaction.
>>
>>2030760
>8 months pregnant Brie straddling Maryse on the ground
Unf.
>>
ends at mania in a blowoff:

miz vs bryan

now the thing is bryan can't wrestle so make it goldberg brock tier.

miz gets yes kick off/skull crushing finale into yes lock

bryan taps in 20 seconds

miz btfos bryan leaves him literally seething in tears middle of the ring

miz = ultimate heel heat from this and bryan puts him over because he cant wrestle

or go the faggy feel good moment and have bryan make him tap in 20 seconds

either way you get blowoff to the slowburn fued
>>
>>2030729
>Miz
>in a Ironman match
No.

The guy is below average in the ring. Why would anyone want an hour of him trying to work? Also Bryan if he were to wrestle, it would be a quick squash match much like Goldberg did Brock.

>Miz vs Bryan
>Miz lands a few hits, Bryan counters
>his running knee
>match over in less than 1:30 seconds

Only way this shit would happen at Mania.
>>
>>2030779
>below average in the ring

He has definitely improved this year.
People are memeing about the ways Roman has come, but Miz, despite some fundamental sloppiness still existing, has really sharpened up.
He's also one of the few people that aptly plays to the crowd. That's pretty valuable.
>>
>>2030763
Vince has approved of much more dangerous things than asking a pregnant woman to work. Ask Owen.
>>
>>2030779
this, i'd wager yes lock though rather than the running high knee bump considering his concussion issues

plus makes miz tap out and look like a bitch for the ultimate feel good moment which is what they try to go for at mania it seems
>>
>>2030779
>Bryan has Miz beat with the knee
>All he has to do is go for the cover
>He goes to the top rope instead
>Diving headbutt
>>
>>2030779
>>2030790
>>2030793
>match starts
>Miz has been showboating the entire run-up, obviously
>Brie has gotten involved lightly
>Maryse gloats in her face, too
>ding ding ding
>Miz kisses Maryse
>takes a knee
>DBry wins in 18 seconds

DBry is protected, poetic justice is meted out, history comes full circle to christen the new era, you have your feel-good moment.
>>
File: it rhymes.jpg (99KB, 659x659px) Image search: [Google]
it rhymes.jpg
99KB, 659x659px
>>2030800
>>
>>2030800
that's good I like that

>>2030793
I can see bryan pulling a stunt like this, fuckin mark he is
>>
Since then Miz has been trying to replicate that promo in literally every promo he does. Was there any need for that kind of intensity during that Ambrose segment? He's trying way too hard.
>>
>>2030729
They will never again use the time needed for an Ironman Match time at a mania.

>>2030779
I like this, especially as closure to being beaten by Sheamus so quickly at whatever 'Mania that was.
>>
File: 1472057936999.jpg (35KB, 475x546px) Image search: [Google]
1472057936999.jpg
35KB, 475x546px
>"Does #Perfect10 stand for the 10 years you've been in developmental? I mean, how long do I have to wait?"

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2030784
Miz is no better than he was last time Ziggler was carrying him in IC Title feuds.
>>
>>2032531
Shut up danial just shut the fuck
This is so typical of you
"yeah, let‘s make anonymous forums and hope it catches on so i can get rid of him "
You just love trying to undermine me because your jealous and petty
You always have been
Why dont you work on your little Ellsworth comedy scripts and let me worry about carrying the rest of the company doing what your supposed to do okay
I hope your glad
You ruined this company by making a mockery of it
You turned something good and shit all over it with your idiocies and your selfish gains
FUCK YOU
>>
>>2030539
Indie smarks are taking over the WWE, replacing superhero body types with dowey dudes and manlets, replacing story-telling with smark mob chanting for there favorite "workers," replacing surprise with nerdy insider politics analysis. The Miz was right. They need to go. Bryan needs back into ROH, where dudes break their neck trying to please a half-filled bailey total fitness.
>>
>>2030729
Well they have proven that they work good matches together and have much better in ring chemistry than most of the roster does.
>>
>>2030539
that he should go back to the outlaws where he was making $50 a night with a drink and hotdog, if he wants to risk getting paralyzed by wrestling again.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.