[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder if the company pulled the trigger and made him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

Daily reminder if the company pulled the trigger and made him the new Stone Cold in 2015 wrestling wouldn't be on a major decline right now
>>
Based "Our Guy" Dean "Dirty deeds dastardly dick dolph destroyer" Deanbrose
>>
Same with bray. They had that big ladder match for a vacant title a few years back. Bray and Dean were still really over and taken seriously and it would have been the perfect time to really establish them as stars. But the Cena won it and got squashed by lesnar.
>>
>>2030423
I hope he wins rumble and turns against ShaneOmac and the Brethart of this generation AJ styles.
>>
>>2030432
Not to mention they drew dimes back then
>>
>any of these nu-males having the charisma or wrestling ability of Steve Austin

lel
>>
>>2030423
He's a retarded lazy faggot mark you cannot take seriously, the opposite of Stone Cold.
>>
>>2030427
>IS THIS A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE?
>>
>>2030436
AJ is the Shawn Michaels of this generation.
>>
>>2030444
Stone Cold is a progressive you overcompensating teen.
>>
>>2030423
It's weird, WWE seems to do everything a year too late.
>>
>>2030479
No he isn't
>>
>>2030496
Remember that time they invited Grumpy Cat to RAM
>>
>>2030504
To be fair, even if they had Grumpy Cat on at the height of that meme's popularity, it would have still been a cringefest.
>>
>>2030511
It would, but whoever was behind the idea of that should be fired
>>
>>2030497
Who is then.
>>
>>2030513
I just realised, WWE celebrity booking is like Hillary Clinton trying to be down with the kids.
>>
>>2030497
He really is. Rollins is the next closest thing and he's shit. Cesaro is the Bret Hart of this generation, except he'll never be pushed.
>>
>>2030432
Cena destroyed an entire generation of stars
>>
>>2030521
If Cesaro is Bret, Roman is Lex Luger if Vince never stopped trying to get the Lex Express over
>>
>>2030559
I fucking loved the Lex Express when I was a kid.
>>
>>2030423
>If the company pulled the trigger on X, the product wouldnt suck

Same could be said with a few other talents as well. Bray Wyatt immediately comes to mind. But thats what happens when Vince gets a hard-on for somebody. Cena buried an entire generation of talent and it's a wonder the product even survived. 2008-2011 was pure suffering.

He tried to do the same with Roman but thank fuck he calmed down with his autistic super push.
>>
>>2030570
>but thank fuck he calmed down with his autistic super push.

lol the only difference between Reigns today and Reigns a year ago is the belt he's wearing.
>>
>>2030432
>and it would have been the perfect time to really establish them as stars

>would have gotten murdered by Lesnar immediately afterwards

That should have gone to BMJ for maximum impact in the follow-up.
>>
>>2030577
Unfortunately because of the lesnar thing, yeah. But they could have just held off on lesnar winning the title. He could have still mauled Cena at summerslam
>>
>>2030577
Having the title did nothing for Lesnar OR the title, it should've been a personal thing between Cena and Brock with no championship involved.
>>
>>2030423
I hate that expression "the new stone cold"

What the hell does that even mean? Because he's anti authority and sprinkled with instability as his character?

I guess CM Punk was stone cold too then.
>>
File: oh hell naw.jpg (14KB, 635x250px) Image search: [Google]
oh hell naw.jpg
14KB, 635x250px
>mfw some disinterested muttering Janetty thinks he's the new me
>>
File: PHJ2iGLj.jpg (77KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
PHJ2iGLj.jpg
77KB, 600x400px
>>2030479
>>2030517
>>
Watching SmackDown every week makes it so very clear that Ambrose is the guy. He's not the best wrestler in the world, but he's such a good talker and he's so charismatic in so many little ways when he's given the right material.

Also, is it just me or has he bulked up considerably since the brand split?
>>
>>2030519
so rape, drink their blood and kill them?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.