[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yet another RAW goes by, with no sign of Neville. How do we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: kypevn.jpg (303KB, 839x746px) Image search: [Google]
kypevn.jpg
303KB, 839x746px
Yet another RAW goes by, with no sign of Neville.

How do we fix his career, /asp/?
>>
Just release him, let him go to LU
>>
Put him in the Cruiserweight division
>>
Poor muscle elf
Send him somewhere that knows what to do with him.
So Smackdown

Or just let him go to LU and have an actual Legolas gimmick
>>
>>2027530
He jobbed to Bo Dallas, there's no fixing that.
>>
File: dipshit.jpg (129KB, 965x535px) Image search: [Google]
dipshit.jpg
129KB, 965x535px
He'll pull a Cody Rhodes/Wade Barrett soon.
>>
>>2027559
>Neville with a manlet elf gimmick in LU
>dye his hair blonde
>come out eating lembas and acting like he has a stick up his arse

And then Mascarita comes out with a dwarf gimmick
>>
File: ksfhs.jpg (35KB, 720x294px) Image search: [Google]
ksfhs.jpg
35KB, 720x294px
>>2027608
Meant to post this
>>
>>2027530
Draft him to Smackdown, have him cut a promo about the Rolling Stones and get into a questionable finish-centric feud with Baron Corbin, guaranteed career resurrection.
>>
>>2027530

give the neville character to a 6'2 good looking guy with no shitty accent and opposable thumb-level mic skill
>>
>>2027530
give him a mask.
>>
File: 084.png (102KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
102KB, 300x256px
>>2027672
>the neville character
>>
>>2027540
Pretty much this. Put him and Kalisto in the Cruiserweight division so they can actually do something. Especially Kalisto, all that time with Sin Botcha has corrupted him.
>>
Put him and owens and zami zayn in the midget mans indyz champeenship scence.
>>
File: kuseuyref.jpg (173KB, 1200x984px) Image search: [Google]
kuseuyref.jpg
173KB, 1200x984px
>>2027987
this
>>
>>2027987
Based indy manlets working this mark into a shoot
>>
>>2027530
Who cares, vanilla midgets don't matter
>>
>>2027983
Kalisto has been more poisoned with his literally no one cares feud with Corbin than Sin Cara
>>
>>2031345
Mope.
>>
>>2027612
You dumb bastard, that's a geordie football term.
>>
>>
Make him the Brock Lesnar of the cruiserweights, just an unbeatable monster
>>
>>2027530
Release him and give him a ticket back to Dragon Gate HQ so he can beg CIMA to let him come back and feud with Eita
>>
They've teased a Neville/Zayn tag team a couple times and it's not like either one has anything better to do or that the tag division on Raw is overrun with talent.

Or send him to SmackDown or something. Just don't exile him to the purple abyss, we'll really never fucking see him again if he winds up there.
>>
I went to Raw a week before Wrestlemania

I popped for him and no one else in my section gave a shit. Then he broke his ankle. ;_;
>>
>>2027530
tell him to grow a foot
>>
I think when he got injured before Wrestlemania it really hurt his push
>>
>>2027530
Bring back the Hurricane and start a stable of people with Super Hero gimmicks.
>>
>>2033671
I second this
>>
File: NXT_192_Photo_39-1.jpg (60KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
NXT_192_Photo_39-1.jpg
60KB, 642x722px
>>2033671
This is probably the best thing for him. He's got the muscle to make the other cruiserweights look weak in comparison, plus he could definitely pull off having a mean streak.
>>
>>2033666
thanks satan
>>
>>2027540
This except you'd also have to fix the entire division.

>wwe wants people to take cruiserweights seriously
>gives them purple ropes
>gives them a purple belt
>gives them ninja themed intro screen

wew
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.