[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cops searched his residence and found a grinder, a bag of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: colbytpt161.jpg (31KB, 650x323px) Image search: [Google]
colbytpt161.jpg
31KB, 650x323px
>Cops searched his residence and found a grinder, a bag of marijuana, hypodermic needles, baggies, suspected mushrooms, multiple purple pill capsules of an unknown substance, a rock like substance suspected of heroin, multiple glass vials of an unknown substance suspected to be steroids and white residue with a cut drinking straw alongside Colby’s driver’s license.
>>
>Pro Wrestling Sheet has obtained Colby Corino‘s arrest report and it shows cops took him into custody Saturday because he was found unconscious with multiple types of drugs in his home.

>According to the report, cops got a call in regards to an unresponsive person and arrived at the residence to find Corino unresponsive on the floor. The person he was with said they took opiates.

>When Colby finally woke up, he admitted the same and was transported to a local hospital.

>Cops searched his residence and found a grinder, a bag of marijuana, hypodermic needles, baggies, suspected mushrooms, multiple purple pill capsules of an unknown substance, a rock like substance suspected of heroin, multiple glass vials of an unknown substance suspected to be steroids and white residue with a cut drinking straw alongside Colby’s driver’s license.

>Corino and the other person in the house were hit with the resale charge due to the amount found. Colby was also caught flicking a bag out of his shoe in jail that’s believed to be methamphetamine.

>As we previously reported, he’s still behind bars on a $40k bond and set to appear in court this week.

>No word on whether this will affect his status with New Japan Pro Wrestling.

>His friends, however, have launched a GoFundMe to help Colby get treatment.
>>
asp please help colby, he needs true wrestling fans, he needs you right now!!

Please visit this link and donate for the man.

http://ouo.press/67JFz2
>>
Who?
>>
Sounds like the guy has a real problem and it's shitty that he's let it affect what could have been a really big career opportunity. Hope he gets the help he needs
>>
>>2027529
Nah, fuck him. Why should I be giving my hard earned money be used to pay for this fucking druggie's mistakes?
>>
>>2027579
Fuck, I should've proofread that
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 450x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 450x633px
On Twitter, Cheeseburger from ROH posted a picture of him, at the time I had no idea who he was. So I was like hey, that guy looks like the guy from Home Alone. Which I kind of think he does. So then Steve Corino chimed in saying that I was stupid and worked at McDonald's. I responded with "that's ironic considering people in the indys make just as much."
>>
>>2027515
Steroids? Nigger only weighed 130lbs
>>
>>2027613
based worked both dad and son at the same time
>>
>>2027515
Not surprising
>>
File: IMG_8027.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8027.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>2027515
Literally who, and why the fuck does anyone care?
I mean, lol, just look at that Who, from Whoville.
>>
>>2027515
he looks like a huge queer
>>
He looks just like his dad holy shit
>>
File: IMG_2544.jpg (323KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2544.jpg
323KB, 800x1000px
>>2027718
Who's his dad, ya fucking nigger?
>>
>>2027789
the guy from home alone ya fucking idiot
>>
>>2027515
White drug addicts.
>>
>>2027662
I got teeth like beniot now.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.