[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Roman is over guys, look at the youtube views >writer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

>Roman is over guys, look at the youtube views
>writers are getting blamed in WWE because Roman isn't over
http://www.inquisitr.com/2941043/wwe-news-major-backstage-heat-on-roman-reigns-this-time-not-from-wwe-officials/

it's either one or the other FedoRamen and clearly is the second

Roman is a liability to the company, the writers, the wrestlers, the fans.

If wrestling was just looks, Matt Morgan and Test would be 10 times champ, each. It isn't.
Go flaunt your closeted homosexuality somewhere else.
>>
>>2023728
FedoRamen BTFO
>>
>>2023728
fuck off Triphammer you got exposed earlier

don't think you can start posting as "bryanfag" again and people won't notice
>>
The only way Roman will be over is if they bite the bullet and turn him heel.

Let him have a heel run for 1-2 years then turn him face.

Vince has fucking lost it or something because that's what he did to get The Rock over.
>>
>TripNEET trying to argue with himself again
>>
>>2023734
>>2023736
once again throwing around Triphammer

I invented the nickname FedoRamen and this is my first post here

stop giving my credit to other people you stupid fedora tipping, low iq, cancuck pajeet
>>
>>2023728
Test? Are you retarded or just young and stupid?
>>
>>2023866
I think you are the retarded one, Anon. OP said nothing wrong
>>
>>2023860
> I invented the nickname FedoRamen and this is my first post here

You literally post this word for word in every single thread youve been called out on in the last fortnight
Im starting to think you are just one of deanNEETs shitty gimmicks desu
>>
>>2023728
>march 2016
>>
>>2023728
>inquisitr
literally worse source than le meltz
>>
File: aspie_cunt.jpg (14KB, 203x249px) Image search: [Google]
aspie_cunt.jpg
14KB, 203x249px
>>2023728
>inquisitr
>the GOAT anti-smark poster
>>
article from March 2016

op you're worse than youtube clickbaiters
>>
>>2023973
>triphammer exposing himself again
>>
>>2023728
I don't get the whole "look" thing. Here has been many guys who looked like they should be WWE champion. And yet most never got a push remotely close to the one Roman is currently getting. How fucking long can you push a guy off his look? Because it has been 3 years now, and Roman still isn't over.
>>
>>2023728

said it before, will say it again. literally all they have to do to get him over is turn him heel, have him interrupt a few matches (no music or anything) and squash everyone who even mildly gets a pop (preferably with chair shots). have him grab a mic at the end and let him shoot (no script, just let him talk so it retains emotion) on smarks and cm cuck and other guys with indie backgrounds. if he said anything to the effect of punk being a whiny little bitch who cried and whined when he wasn't the guy and now wants to bury him on podcasts now that punk thinks he's a ufc fighter and then challenged him to come back and fight him, the place would explode. that's it. done. he's over as top heel in the company.
>>
>>2023735
I don't get why Vince won't do this? I mean he refused to do it with Cena and now Roman. I get Cena since he moves tons of merchandise for kids. But Roman doesn't move a fraction of those Cena merch sells.
So why not just turn the guy? Roman honestly comes off as a natural heel. He would shine if you actually want people to hate him. And after a year or 2, try him as a face again.
>>
File: 13-24.jpg (23KB, 255x365px) Image search: [Google]
13-24.jpg
23KB, 255x365px
>>2023866
Test was basically white Roman Reigns. Amazing he was a career midcarder, yet for some reason Roman is being pushed as the top guy.
>>
>>2023735
I feel like he'd get a better reaction if they change his attire and give him a new theme
>>
>>2024033
he would. that should come with his heel turn. give him some rap or something. no more generic radio buttrock.
>>
>>2024019
Test was swimming in a pool of superior talent.
The current roster is garbage, imagine Owens as champ instead of Angle etc back then. Yet he's one of the better wrestlers amongst the sea of shit right now.
>>
>>2023728
Good, maybe this stupid meme can finally end. Can't blame it on smark crowds when he consistently gets booed for two years.
>>
>>2023728
Roman Reigns is a douchebag. Every interview he's ever had out of character he has been a full of himself humorless jerkass. That's why people will never like him.
>>
>>2024098
Narcissism is the perfect trait for a wrestler.

If he were heel of course.
>>
>>2024094
You suck chants for angle have been going longer and that isn't true, casuals will chant for anything if it's popular.
>>
>>2024019
Test wasn't the latest in a long line of pedigreed Samoan's, bred purely to satiate his fetish for polynesian boypucci.
>>
>>2024033
>SHIELD splits
>Dean gets Jeans + shirt and a different theme
>Seff now mostly using tight pants and a different theme
>Roman still uses SHIELD attire and SHIELD theme
>>
>>2023728

Seek height

Then seek weights
>>
>>2023728
If he goes over Owens at Roadblock I think I might be taking another 6 month break from my Man Dramas
>>
>>2024180

Based Big Dog working this smark into a shoot
>>
>>2023728
>Article from March, 2016

KYS OP. Fuck you FedoRomans too.
>>
>>2023728

>So desperate you post articles from 9 months ago

You are sad! son

Sad!
>>
>After a study at Yale, it turns out that the majority of WWE Roman Reigns fans are mildly autistic.

>This comes under the premise that autistic children become fascinated and focused on large, obscure, shiny looking objects, or in this case, a person. The study also includes a section regarding his official T-Shirt, which has a mirrored "R" as the focal point. This is also a well known autistic child lure that they become interested in.
>>
File: lose weight.jpg (246KB, 620x895px) Image search: [Google]
lose weight.jpg
246KB, 620x895px
>>2024218

Lose weight buddy

Lose weight
>>
>>2024234
SEETHING
>>
File: tipowenstip.jpg (28KB, 391x379px) Image search: [Google]
tipowenstip.jpg
28KB, 391x379px
>>2024252

Yes you are fatso
>>
>>2024118
There must be an element of wit for it to work. See: The Rock.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.