[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ember Moon is the greatest wrestler ever. Put her on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Ember Moon is the greatest wrestler ever. Put her on the main roster now
>>
>>2023516
>putting more ugly women on the roster
Thanks smarks
>>
>>2023516
why did they give her those uggo ass contact lenses? she actually looks great but that Hopsin look makes my dick deflate like a pricked baloon
>>
What is her gimmick anyway? Is she supposed to be a ninja? And what are the chances of Vince shortening her name to just 'Ember'? I think that would be for the best.
>>
that some monkey looking nigga
>>
>>2023516
Hi Asuka! When are you going to job to Sasha?
>>
>>2023549
probably going for some werewolf gimmick
>>
>>2023516
Damn she's a chimpy looking bitch....
>>
>>2023516
Terrible photo of her, she usually looks alright
>>
File: maxresdefault(2).jpg (207KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(2).jpg
207KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>2023516
The ass is fat too
>>
Can't stand her. Ember is proof smarks were a mistake.
>>
>>2023822
Becketty proved that ages ago. The fuck have you been?
>>
>>2023516
she hasn't found her character yet. she's athletic as fark though
>>
>>2023516
>cement Apollo Crews

Great athlete.
Decent look.
Decent worker.
No personality whatsoever!
>>
Naomi with Indie "cred"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.