[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>two wrestlers are feuding >suddenly YOU HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: wat.png (204KB, 315x353px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
204KB, 315x353px
>two wrestlers are feuding
>suddenly YOU HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER AND YOU'LL BE UP AGAINST THE TAG TEAM CHAMPS!
>these two wrestlers who don't work together manage to beat a team that works so well together that they're the best at a specific type of match (tag) in the company

how many more times are we going to have to endure this?
>>
You skipped the part where Randy joined Bray a month prior to that match and both of them displayed tag team cohesion in multiple matches beforehand.
>>
>don't work well together
Randy literally took a spear for bray
>>
>>2023446
>pic unrelated
>>
>>2023446
That MVP/Matt Hardy feud was GOAT
>>
>>2023446
>Randy Orton & Bray Wyatt
>Not The Wyatt Family
>Randy still hasn't started to grow a beard
We all know this team is on borrowed time until Randy unveils his """masterplan""" to get Bray's trust and destroy the family from within, but can't WWE at least pretend?
>>
>Stone Cold & The Undertaker
>The Rock 'n' Sock Connection (at first)
>John Cena & Shawn Michaels
>Batista & John Cena (this is where it jumped the shark)

I'm sure there have been others since but I stopped watching wrestling in 2010
>>
>>2023459
Orton grows shitty beards
>>
>>2027126
Stone Cold and Dude Love
>>
You used the wrong photo, OP.
>>
>>2027126
Cena and Miz
Cena and Otunga
Cena and Orton
>>
File: matt hardy pizza.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
matt hardy pizza.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>2023456
>tfw you will never chill out and eat pizza with matt hardy
>>
>>2027205
Put Sheamus and his impeccable beard game on the Wyatt Family.>>2027208
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.