[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally carried WWE during their worst period and drew good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: punk.jpg (34KB, 300x380px) Image search: [Google]
punk.jpg
34KB, 300x380px
Literally carried WWE during their worst period and drew good dimes from 2009-2013 just like Stone Cold did from 1997-2001.The crowd everywhere loved him I mean just look at those shouts he received,he had that charisma to even work the dead crowds.

But people here still live in denial because of
his personal views about life and attack him.
>>
>>2017466
Absolutely agree the WWE is worse because of his absence and he blew them out of the fucking water big time on that podcast and could always walk back there to monster dollars. People are so butthurt over him, he could bury anybody on the roster.
>>
File: 1480295128960.jpg (27KB, 488x366px) Image search: [Google]
1480295128960.jpg
27KB, 488x366px
>>2017466
>>
>>2017544
Looks just like AJ. Who is she?
>>
>>2017466
He'll be back by The 2019 Royal Rumble
Mark my Words.
>>
>>2017576
Can't remember her name but she only looks like her in that still.
>>
>>2017466
I showed my wife his ufc fight, because i wanted to show her the reason she wont have to suffer going to wwe events anymore.

She said it was embarrasing, and that he got beat like he owed money to his pimp, this fucker literally killed wrestling for me

Stone cold never got prison raped on a ppv by some nobody
>>
i never got the whole cm punk thing... on top of that isnt his wife a nigger lover or something? gross man
>>
>So many non arguments and projections.

>>2017748
Yeah and stone cold also used to beat his wives even got arrested if there was so much social media back in the day I bet your wife would be turned off too.

>>2017786
And what does that gotta do with what OP said,it seems you /pol/tards are too obsessed with black dongs and cuckoldery which i bet you people secretly crave.
>>
File: IMG_1026.jpg (22KB, 224x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1026.jpg
22KB, 224x350px
>>2017786
A black man fucked your wife? Salty as fuck, aren't ya? Also, AJ is fucking Latina, she's mixed with white, black, and Indian, you poltard who probably don't know a single country outside the US
>>
File: 1470014509781.png (474KB, 1366x892px) Image search: [Google]
1470014509781.png
474KB, 1366x892px
People attack him because he's a salty, bitchy retard that got everything and more and then played the victim when he got a booboo because he was too much of a bitch to take a stand and actually do anything about it.

He's an actual legitimate cuck retard. Then he goes to UFC, delusional as fuck, forgetting he's a skinnyfat bitchfuck because idiot fans like you encourage him, and gets literally treated like a child and abused by a guy who's a literal fucking who.

He's also a shit wrestler who could do nothing but talk. Autistic marks liked him because he was edgy and a cuck loser like themselves.

At least WWE has some balls to never hire the cunt back, and if they do, they'll job him out and humiliate him weekly in front of millions, and he'll have to take it, because he's a literal manchild with no other skills in life other than spewing shitty political opinions on Twitter and pretending anyone gives a shit about him anymore.
>>
>>2017799
but not me i dont care if stone cold beats up his wife, i would be mad if stone cold wife beats him.
>>
>>2017884
holy shit he just worked you into a shoot
>>
>>2017999
He'd 'work' you too, if you had anything beyond the mental capacity to autistically post shit memes like a twelve year old all day.
>>
>July Pay Per View buys
>2007: 230,000 (John Cena v Bobby Lashley, Great Khali v Batista)
>2008: 273,000 (Triple H v Edge, CM Punk v Batista)
>2009: 267,000 (Randy Orton v John Cena v Triple H, Jeff Hardy v CM Punk)
>2010: 162,000 (Sheamus v John Cena, MitB Ladder match)
>2011: 195,000 (John Cena v CM Punk, MitB Ladder match)
>2012: 188,000 (CM Punk v Daniel Bryan, MitB Ladder match)
>2013: 199,000 (John Cena v Mark Henry, MitB Ladder match)
Nope it only looks good compared to the flop that was Sheamus. 2 years later, Phil gets outdrawn by Mark fucking Henry.
>>
>>2018015
He says after posting this: >>2017884

The fucking irony.
>>
>>2017544
Based BMJ cucking Phil
>>
>>2017466
>drew good dimes from 2009-2013
>fucking tanked Summerslam buyrates the times he main evented it
>>
>>2018318
>posting this again

Keep exposing your ignorance of Mark "DRAW" Henry underage dipshit.
>>
>>2017466
I never understood why he was so popular. Like he's ok, but not that super amazing.
>>
>>2017466
honestly toward the end of his run I couldn't stand him. in character or not all he did was whine and complain and you could tell he didn't want to work there anymore. his matches got increasingly lazy and boring and I never found it believable that he was tough, let alone the best in the world. glad he's gone.
>>
>>2017748
>this fucker literally killed wrestling for me

Why would a pro-wrestler getting his ass kicked ruined wrestling for you?

>>2017799
>Yeah and stone cold also used to beat his wives even got arrested

What does that have to do with any of this?
>>
>>2021926
Well said. This sums it up perfectly. Before he hated it and liked what he was doing, he was amazing.

If only he had the love for the business like Jericho or AJ, he could still breathe some life into this pile of shit. Something tells me he'd never want to lay down for anyone he personally didn't deem worthy enough and that would constantly put him at odds with creative and Vince.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.