[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck is it possible for someone to LITERALLY have zero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: Carmella.jpg (512KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Carmella.jpg
512KB, 1920x1080px
How the fuck is it possible for someone to LITERALLY have zero (ZERO) audience reaction. How? HOW!?
>>
>>2017066
My dick reacts to her
>>
Because she's trying to get heel heat against Nikki?
>>
>>2017066
I hated her in NXT, hated her initially on SD. But her heel turn and Nikki Bella fued has made her my favorite heel after Kay & Royce
>>
Shit entrance music
>>
>>2017082
>got a moustache over

Try again Christiautist
>>
>>2017083
You're kidding right? It's me and my mom's favorite theme on WWE right now. Whenever it comes on we get up and dance, and it's real easy to do the dance!

Just take three steps front DUN DUN DUN and jump all the way back when the groove comes in DUNDUN DUN DUN DUN
>>
Fuck all these "bros" who would treat a woman like that. I hope his ass is fired and he spends time in jail. Maybe when he lives as a woman for a bit he will be more understanding.

Fucking Hell society is so messed up that a man like that can date a beauty but a guy like me, who would never lay hands on a female unless she wanted me to, is a kissless virgin at 30.

Hopefully this is a wake up call for Carmella, the WWE, and society as a whole. Ladies - nice guys are out there and we won't hurt you. You'll be safe with us.
>>
>>2017123
Kek
>>
>>2017071
I came to post this
>>
Her constant screeching and yelling turn me on
>>
>>2017123
This made me choke on my Rice Krispies.
>>
>>2017083
It's okay once it gets started. The beginning of it is what sucks.
>>
>>2017066
Because has no character. They tried to make her Enzo with tits, but she has none of Enzo's charisma or mic skills.
>>
>>2017190
She also lacks tits.
>>
>>2017190

Now they're trying it with Liv Morgan (who is his actual gf) but it's too forced.. it doesn't come natural like it does with Enzo.
>>
File: IMG_0688.jpg (48KB, 526x777px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0688.jpg
48KB, 526x777px
>>2017259
She lacks ass too. She's basically plank.
>>
>>2017129
I just came
>>
>>2017066

She looks like a man and has a babyface Nikki Bella to play off of.
>>
>>2017066
>literally anorexic
>nobody buys her beating anyone up due to her anorexic 108 lb body
>horse face
>annoying fake accent
>annoying character
>annoying theme
>enzo rule 63
>>
>>2017066
Same with becketty
They had to put cheers in her music to make it seem she is over
>>
>>2017314
>WWE added cheers to the theme of a heel

Errors.
>>
>>2017314

Becky and Nikki have to bend over backwards to get these green NXT girls over. Alexa is only kinda working out. Complain about Sasha-Charlotte feud, but at least they're more over than they were at the start of it.
>>
>>2017329
Nobody will get over as heel if their foil is Nikki.

Also she's shit and surpassed by even Carmella.
>>
I kind of like her. She has shown some potential in promos, but has not delivered in ring nor had time to figure out an actual character.
Plus, she's up against Nikki.
>>
You people are obviously deaf or a bitter Becketty samefag. Carmella controlled the crowd last week and got the most heat on the show.
>>
>>2017072
>>2017341
Are we still pretending that Nikki isn't popular?
>>
>>2017066
She was a lovable face in NXT, so the usual NXTards who would be cheering for her are now too conflicted to boo her.
>>
>>2017066
It's not that hard for any woman on the roster.
>>
>>2017066
Ask Becky Lynch kek, the OG of it
>>
File: carmella.gif (4MB, 200x136px) Image search: [Google]
carmella.gif
4MB, 200x136px
>>
Maybe if she actually could do a moonwalk, which is impossible with trainers on a wrestling mat. What a retard.
>>
I like her abs
>>
>>2021931
>trainers

Go fuck the queen, Limey.
>>
>>2021944

You morons have retarded names for a lot of shit, but 'sneakers' is fucking up there.
>>
At least she's not made of plastic like Nikki.
>>
>>2017083
its a ripoff of that iggy azalea song.
>>
>>2021931
IDK, Naomi did it pretty well that one match they had against each other.
>>
>>2022040
Better body too
>>
>>2017123
lmao wtf am i reading
>>
I like her tbqh. Her finisher is hot,
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.