[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WWE begs and pleads for the Young Bucks to sign >They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (344KB, 747x667px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
344KB, 747x667px
>WWE begs and pleads for the Young Bucks to sign
>They keep their integrity and tell the faggots in Stamford to fuck off

Vince BTFO
>>
Big Money Vince knows every man has a price. He'll pay 5 million for each one of those faggots just to have them get squashed by Braun because he's a fucking madman.
>>
>>2016538
based
>>
Some people just prefer their freedom over more money. WWE is tightly controlled and you never know if it will work out.
>>
They are literally cringe incarnate and the biggest reason why wrestling will never be mainstream again.
>>
>>2016538
>muh integrity

Nigger please, the only reason they're still working chink bingo halls is because they haven't been offered real money. People used to say the same shit about AJ, Joey Samoey, Roode, and even Nakamura and look at where they are.
>>
>>2016542
fpbp
>>
>>2016538
>the young cucks

lol even ellsworth looks like he could kick their asses
>>
>>2016556
Roode and EY left because TNA was behind on their pay, so HHH decided to sign them.
>>
WWE already has the Uces

More talented than the Young Cucks

There's also AA, Revival
>>
Lol wwe has never begged or offered the young cucks any money

Aj has shot in this saying wwe was constantly low balling him and once wwe started offering him real money he jumped ship to wwe instantly

Also why the fuck would wwe want young cucks when they have the original and superior Usos who the cucks stole their gimmick from
>>
>>2016538
i used to hate them from what i heard from everyone but i watched their match at final battle and theyre growing on me
>>
I think the WWE made a big offer knowing ROH/NJPW would have to match. They did this with WCW. thinking it would hurt them for having to pay so much for wrestlers they didn't even really want.
>>
What gimmick would wwe even give them? I'm not partial to whatever they're doing now but I also can't imagine them not being hams with streamers flying everywhere
>>
>>2016654
just happy to be in the wwe
>>
>>2016668
But that's almost every indieshitter's gimmick
>>
How much are the young cucks paying NJPW in this deal?

It must be at least five figures, I cant see any other reason to let them keep shitting their shows and light heavyweight tag division considering the state of bullet club
>>
>Vince signs Gallows and Anderson and makes them jobbers just to remove them from the competition's roster
>"Wow, why aren't these guys signing with WWE? ;_;"
>>
>>2016686
I think a lot they're over with the fujo community in Japan.
>>
>>2016550
Young Bucks make far more on their current schedule than they would in NXT.

>>2016554
Imagine getting so worked you actually believe this.

>>2016634
>>2016637
Usos are literally WWE's cheap Samoan knock-off of the Bucks of Youth.
>>
>>2016630
Worked.
>>
>>2016554
No, that's WWE. Give me a break. Ring of Honor is why wrestling isn't treated seriously?

Have you not seen the two WWE Championship feuds? There are decent elements to them, but the titles aren't treated nearly as seriously as they should be.
>>
>>2016637
>Lol wwe has never begged or offered the young cucks any money
Cute lie bruv

>WWE already has the Uces. More talented than the Young Cucks
hahahahahahhahahahaha
>>
>>2016538
Why would they sign with WWE, they suck so much ass? Plus half the roster already spams Superkicks.
>>
>>2016550
ok then
>YB go to WWE
>there for about a year
>leave cause it doesn't really work
>can now charge more cause they are a more recognizable name with some audiences and are therefore bigger draws

I'd say it could be a positive
>>
Good. Somehow WWE would be even worse with the fucking Young Cucks on my television screen.
>>
>>2016907
They were local competitors for Miz Morrison to squash back in ECW
>>
>>2016915
>local talent

no local talent has ever turned into shit other than James Ellsworth. I mean a proper run
>>
>>2016928
Do you have any idea how many wrestlers started out as "local talents"?
>>
>>2016538
So we'll see em in WWE by 2019 then?
>>
Only guys who know they can get over go to WWE

Unconfident dweebs like these 2 will always be indie guys.
>>
>>2016538
>>>/woo/
>>
>>2016538
When they become a little more older and wiser, they will realize that everyone, in the end, always works for Vince.
>>
>>2017013
They'll probably pull a Sting or AJ and join when they're about to retire so they can earn more money
>>
>>2017013
Matt is 31.

>>2017007
>actual mark spotted
>>
>>2017016
The problem is that Sting worked in WCW and TNA at their respective heights. AJ worked in TNA at its height and stole the show in Japan, so casuals had a good idea of who they were and what they could do. Casuals have no clue who the Young Bucks are.
>>
>>2017039
>casuals
>New Japan
>>
Since 1984 anyone who's anyone in American wrestling eventually ends up working for Vince... though not everyone who works for Vince is someone.

The bucks are marks for themselves and boring as fuck. They've worked their fans so hard into thinking everyone who doesn't like them is getting worked, when really they're just not interesting.
>>
>>2017057
JBL used that fact to help put AJ over. Granted, they've alluded to ROH with Punk and Bryan and other indy talents in the past so who knows how the Bucks would go over.
>>
>>2017039
They don't mention TNA during the show only after like Talking Smack or SCSA's podcast. They lied about Sting being in Japan
>>
>>2016928
18+
>>
>>2017106
Most people who watched wrestling back in 06 - 10 watched TNA or had at least heard of it.
>>
>>2017118
True there was TNA chants during 09 in the WWE
>>
>>2016538
they're the human embodiment of everything wrong with wrestling today
>>
>>2017102
And who do you think was helping AJ run it back when he was in New Japan?

>>2017143
You're the embodiment of a worked mark.
>>
>>2017120
Yeah, but, ... you know ... Dixie.
>>
>>2017038
>Matt is 31.

And how many top stars in WWE are over 30, or 35 for that matter?
>>
>>2017156
Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins are 30
Roman Reigns is 31
Kevin Owens is 32
Finn Balor is 35
AJ Styles and John Cena are 39
>>
>>2017156
>top stars
>are over 30

All of them?
>>
>>2016857
>>2016898
>>2017149
18+
Lose some weight, too.
>>
>>2017165
>memeshit

B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>2017165
Go fucking rape your mommy.
>>
>>2017176
Have sex
>>
>>2017177
k
>>
>>2016554
But they draw so many dimes. Look at all their t-shirts.
>>
>>2017224
>when you're such big draws TNA begs you to come on their show
>>
>>2017337
>TNA had to clear the Hardy showing. They're not really desperate for the bucks. Hardy wants it bad though. Which is great.
>>
>>2016898

>uce
>not some of the best workers on the roster

Seek sex you dont have to pay for
>>
>>2017374
Nice post. Could use sauce.

>>2017405
Uces are really great at copying better tag teams: first they copied The Young Bucks and now they're copying The Revival.
>>
>>2016637
WWE weren't even interested in AJ until they found out TNA were.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.