[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Brie Bella I have a sneaking suspicion that she's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

>Brie Bella
I have a sneaking suspicion that she's the real "bad influence" between the Bellas and is probably a complete freak in her private life. 7/10

>Nikki Bella
Ironically the one with the thicc ass and giant bolt-on tits has turned on to be the more level headed and chill of the twins. 8/10

>Natalya
Has significantly toned down the crazy this season, I like her more now. 5/10

>Eva Marie
Same old Eva. Drips sex appeal but on the whole seems like a very chill girl. 9/10

>Naomi
Adorably simple and down to earth girl. 7/10

>Paige
What a completely ravenous whore. It's unbelievable that a woman can be this big of a slut while also working for a company that is so concerned with public image as the WWE is. 2/10

>Renee Young
Ditzy and lovable, seems like she'd be a good friend to have. 6/10

>Lana
Really sweet and humble, she's a ball of energy. 7/10

>Maryse
Legit surprised by how intelligent and professional she is. Pretty based. 9/10
>>
File: e4d.jpg (32KB, 208x409px) Image search: [Google]
e4d.jpg
32KB, 208x409px
nikkis the best. most of these girls that you described as chill are just super dull imo. lana has been a pleasant surprise and i look forward to some rusev.

paige to this point, especially in any instance when shes single, makes me wonder how del rio tamed this chick.
>>
>>2011887
>>Maryse
>Legit surprised by how intelligent and professional she is. Pretty based. 9/10
Are you worked by her on Smackdown or on Total Divas

Are you working me OP

Am I being worked

Is life just a work and we are all marks

Is Stephen Hawking the true smark then
>>
File: wtfpunk.gif (1MB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
wtfpunk.gif
1MB, 300x250px
>>2011887
Thinking TD is not as scripted as Raw/SD
>>
>>2011887
none of these women are above a 5.5/10
>>
retard.
>>
>>2011940
Get this motherfucker on the roster to BTFO Top Ramen Dog!
>>
>>2012068

Josh has heat with people that were midcarders and are now top guys. If he even makes it through NXT he's in for a rough few years.
>>
>nikki
>thick

that's an illusion created by her tiny shorts
>>
>>2012125
wrestling is the worst
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>2011940
Paige is English and raised on sucking carny dicks, she's a fucking ticking time bomb who will be looking like her mother in no time. As an Ausfag, I could literally walk to my shithole pub down the block and find somebody who looks like both of them in 10 seconds. Fuck, I live in the city now, but I'm from a rural shithole of 700 people and I STILL know people who look just like them. Generic British slags.

'Member back when Divas were hot enough to actually grace magazine covers and posters around the world?
>>
>>2012333
can you blame her? She grew up watching her mom sucking Snake Jake's
dick.
>>
>>2012125
elaborate please
>>
>>2012368
I think he tweeted something about a bunch of superstars
>>
>>2012368
Called the Social Outcasts the "Social Jobbers" on twitter
>>
>>2012387
He was making fun of the social outcasts.
>>
>>2012392
>>2012393
but they were comedy jobbers whats the problem?
>>
File: IMG_1015.jpg (39KB, 400x606px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1015.jpg
39KB, 400x606px
>>2011887
Negro pls

Total Divas is as scripted as Raw and SmackDown are, you dumb mark
>>
>>2012396
Respect is the only answer i can give you. They were former champions also.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.