[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: people that could and should be /ourguy/ but are booked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: unnamed (6).png (105KB, 254x578px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (6).png
105KB, 254x578px
ITT: people that could and should be /ourguy/ but are booked to shit

It makes me sad Based Aiden will never get the pushed he deserves. Fuck Gotchetty.
>>
Just change his name to Aiden Guerrero
>>
>tfw they got murdered in that tag team qualifier

American Alpha is definitely the best tag team on SmackDown but damn, the vaudevillains deserve better
>>
>>2010393
They'll do Sasha Guerrero Banks before they push Aiden properly
>>
IMO they don't get enough of an opportunity to get their gimmick across to the audience. They could really use a mustache-twirling, dastardly manager to get their villainy over.
>>
>>2010420
>go to nxt brooklyn
>don't know a single person on the card cept joe and liger
>vaudevillians entrance starts think this is pretty cool
>...BEING ACCOMPANIED TO THE RING BY BLUE PANTS

why did that happen
>>
File: 78198-large-319254.jpg (29KB, 671x460px) Image search: [Google]
78198-large-319254.jpg
29KB, 671x460px
>>2010389
>ITT Cesaro tries to shill himself
Stop fucking around, Castagnoli. We all know that you're Aiden English. Just because senile ass Vince doesn't realize he's giving you two paychecks doesn't mean you'll get away with it.
>>
>>2010389
White Nigga looks like Cesaro team them up. Aiden will go bald and reuse the SinCara Blue and Negro with them as
Cesaro White and Brown
>>
File: 1476764333040.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1476764333040.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
>>2010441
Are you telling me the Swiss Superman's secret identity is Auden English?
>>
>>2010461
>He didn't know
>>
>can only be /ourguy/ if they're booked well

Quit being a fuckin' mark.

>>2010435
To equalize Bliss.

Didn't you pay attention to the pre-match promo?
>>
File: tumblr_mlraaxfslf1rg89a6o1_1280.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlraaxfslf1rg89a6o1_1280.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
Extremely weird meme guy > Ballroom dancer
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.