[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: You're sent back in time and it's the night after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Roman_Reigns.0.0.jpg (102KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Reigns.0.0.jpg
102KB, 1600x900px
ITT: You're sent back in time and it's the night after Wrestlemania 31. What do you do over the next 12 months to save the WWE?
>>
Stinger in the rafters

Every damn week

And if he has to miss a week all the other characters should be asking "Where's Sting"?
>>
Murder Jasethy in his backyard, make a new title match of Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns for the vacant WWE title. Roman goes over and holds the title for 12 months where he drops it to a returning Jasethy in face paint to hide the bullet holes
>>
>"Hey /asp/ here's what happens in the next 12 months"
>WWE sees this and is forced to change their scripts
>>
>>2010387
Oh and it's not actually Jasethy since he's dead - it's Sting
>>
turn Roman heel
don't book Daniel against Sheamus
>>
Have Roman Reigns win over Bork

Seriously, building new stars and all

Before MITB 2015 have Jasethy cash in

Continue on as normal
>>
>Wrestlemania 31
>Not the Rumble
At least gimme a fighting chance here.
>>
>>2010583
>Reigns
>star
>>
>>2010678
He is
>>
>>2010678
What a wewtist

Go back to talking to yourself on wew faggot
>>
>>2010371
>shit I needed to go back farther
>go back to wm 30
>give big Dave the belt
>bury Daniel Bryan
there, fixed everything.
>>
>>2010371 Pt 1
Raw after mania
i would have brock furious over his lost and he takes it out on Dbry ( he still gets injured) brock gets major heat and still fights undertaker at Summer Slam but faces roman and ambrose at mania
Pay back
Seths first fued is with roman angry at the cash in ruining his main event seth wins via Randy and then ambrose comes out to help roman,
Extreme Rules
Roman v seth in a last man standing match randy comes out to help seth but seth wins with out his help via reversing spear into a Curbstomp through cinder blocks
Ambrose v randy at extreme rules

Money in the bank

Randy wanting a title shot turns on Seth after seth starts treating him like a member of J & J security, seth wins also ambrose wins MiTB

BattleGround
Seth v Randy v Romans roman dominates the match with spears outta nowwhere and seth takes a spear and falls on randy for the win
and then at the end Ambrose cashs in but the match ends in a DQ via roman spear

Summer slam

Triple threat with roman v seth v Dean same ending as this years triple threat dean wins after spear on seth

also at this time rusev and Heel Cesario win the tag titles while Del rio and sheamus win mid card titles and then next month Wade barret tries going over onto ME scene as the League of nations
>>
>>2010726
should i continue till mania
>>
>>2010705
>lowest-rated RAWafterMania in years
>Dave still fucks off 2 months later
>brand is in the state then that it is now

>>2010689
>it's a "Cuckter spams an unfunny shitpost to force it as a meme" post
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.