[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been two years, so I think we can have a reasonable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: cenwyattwm30.jpg (158KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
cenwyattwm30.jpg
158KB, 1284x722px
It's been two years, so I think we can have a reasonable discussion about this.

Did the right man win this match?
>>
Who gives a shit? Bray beat Dean Ambrose for months straight after this
>>
>>2009289
What does that have to do with it? Bray vs Dean was around November 2014 - January 2015 and it was just done to build Bray up to feed him to Taker.
>>
>>2009296
Thanks for proving my point and ending the discussion. It was right for Cena to win and wrong for Taker, the part timer, to win.
>>
>>2009298
You've proven nothing about why Cena shoud've won. Your answer is "who cares because stuff happened after"
>>
wyatt shouldve won at wm 30
cena was right to win against rusev at 31
cena should cheat to win against taker at 33
>>
>>2009304
Because Cena is over and became the champ to get squashed due to Daniel Bryan being a useless glass manlet
>>
>>2009311
I guess it was the right choice with that hindsight in mind

>>2009306
Do people really think Rusev should've won at 31? He looked good in all their matches and didn't start looking like a chump until the post-feud cuck angle
>>
>>2009285
Yes, but the wrong man won the feud.
>Ceeney wins at Mania
>Bray wins at the subsequent PPV (without a fucking demon child and the entire family getting ran through like a college teen in the process)
>Bray wins the third strong
>>
>>2009330
>Ceeney
What the fuck
>>
>>2009285
I wouldn't have had the match happen honestly.

Woulda had Bray end Taker's streak at WM30
>>
>>2009344
Shield vs Wyatts at this mania would have been amazing
>>
>>2009306
>WM 33
>Cena v Taker in a retirement match
>Cena cheats to win
>the heel turn happens

I'd mark like I've never marked before
>>
>>2009484
Yes, save it for the big show rather then Elimination Chamber and feed the Shield 3 confused old men.
>>
>>2009325
>Rusev
>chump
get over it dude, you can't have Lana
>>
>>2009501
in what, was it a 1 minute match?
>>
>>2009543
Please tell me what you think Rusev looked like during the feud with Dolph then
>>
If Undercarder didn't beat Bray not once, but twice (and the second time was basically two against four), it would have done much more than if Bray won here especially because Undercarder is a part timer and would have probably just left. WWEs 50-50 booking would have given Cena a win if he lost this
>>
File: Rusev,-Cuck.gif (3MB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
Rusev,-Cuck.gif
3MB, 480x268px
>>2009608
cuck
>>
>>2009610

Yeah, while I'd argue that Bray should have beat Cena, he wasn't REALLY buried until he lost to Taker. And then lost to Taker and Kane when he had a 4 v 2 advantage.

This company is fucking retarded
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.