[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paul Heyman's commentary turned this match from a 9/10 into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

Paul Heyman's commentary turned this match from a 9/10 into a 10/10.

ITT: GOAT commentary performances
>>
File: 1280x720-hk0.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px)
1280x720-hk0.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
>>2008909
>ITT: GOAT commentary performances
Jerry Lawler in this match
>>
>>2009000
kek
I don't quite remember this, I only watched it once on YouTube years later. But if it was anything like the Backlash match I'm sure it's amazing. King was in full troll mode and JR was triggered HARD.
>>
>>2008909
JR + Heyman truly is GOAT commentary team.
>>
>>2009200
There was a special WCW New York edition where JR and Heyman did commentary. Gold.
>>
JR throughout this match and the end he almost ran out of words when eddie showed up.
>>
>>2009166
No, it was actually the one times Jerry actually was the MVP in terms of explaining the psychology of the match rather than JR. He was fucking great in this match.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (44KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
44KB, 480x360px
In this match Jerry lawler kept calling Booker T nigger repeatedly throughout the match kek.
>>
No one has mention the Rumble '92. Fuck is wrong with this board?
>>
File: 1468849320063.jpg (112KB, 1080x1349px)
1468849320063.jpg
112KB, 1080x1349px
>>2009166
My favorite WWF/WWE championship belt design, right there. "Winged Eagle 2.0?" Or "Winged Eagle with Blue Globe?"
>>
>>2011481
>Fuck is wrong with this board?
Where to begin?
>>
>>2011487
Is that shirt implying that Kevin Obese is 6 feet tall?
>>
>TFW Michael Cole hasn't been "the new guy" on the commentator team for like ten years now
>Still can't do a good commentating voice

Just end it lads
>>
>>2011564
michael cole has actually gotten worse. he was better on SD with tazz
>>
>>2011544
6 ft wide maybe kek

>>2011487
Why is he pointing? We can fucking see him.
>>
>>2011566
This, it's truly a mystery to me, maybe it was because Tazz was good or they had chemistry, but how the fuck he's worse now after years of experience?, what's the logic behind that?

also JR. and Lawyer were the best, specially JR.
>>
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMINS TONIGHT
>>
>>2011601

Back when he was on Smack!Down with Tazz, he probably didn't have Vince and Dunn yelling in his ear goddamn nonstop, since Vince was significantly less hands-on with Smack!Down at the time. Cole could let his natural average ability mildly shine.

Now Cole can't get a middling thought out of his adequate head without Vince shouting at him to spout a dozen different buzzwords and taglines. The fucker had to have said "MEGA MATCH" at least 20 times during Survivor Series.
>>
>>2011567
Worked
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.