[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Also, Ryback divulged that McMahon would try to sneak up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1480031418976.jpg (17KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
1480031418976.jpg
17KB, 298x298px
>Also, Ryback divulged that McMahon would try to sneak up behind people and put them in holds and that Titus O'Neil, who apparently was suspended for such shenanigans, took the roughhousing too far.

>"Vince was like that, by the way. He'd try to come behind people and try to f--king get them, like, legitimately. There [have] been many times he would come up behind me and bump me and I'd turn around, like, f--king pissed. And I know Titus O'Neil took it too far and would come and tackle him sometimes."

Who's more autistic here, Vince or Titus?
>>
>>2004670
THE VINCE COMMUNITY?!
>>
>It`s a Ryan makes up some bullshit stories to keep himself getting interviews and podcast appearances episde
>>
Cryin' Ryan needs to hit the bingo halls and stop telling people dreams he had
>>
>>2004680
He literally can't get bookings even in bingo halls, he only had eight matches since leaving the WWE seven months ago.
>>
>>2004685
thats fucking sad they even wanted him back but he had to go full dummy with his FEED ME MORE brand shit
>>
>>2004670
Vince.

People have said for years that Vince likes to rough house with the guys in the looker room. And the second someone does it to him, he flips his shit?!
Titus should have gotten a fine at most, 60 days was bullshit.
>>
>>2004677
The story isn't bullshit. Jericho tells a story about how Vince tackled Kofi on a airplane and tried to wrestle him to the ground. Vince doesn't do shit like this.
>>
>Ryback has to create bullshit stories to earn money now
Sad!
>>
>>2004693
>Be a 270lbs mass of roids
>Think it's a good idea to tackle a senile 70 year old man who is also your boss
If your grandpa tried to play punchies with you, would you rock him in the jaw or something?
>>
>>2004693
Vince is a 70 year old man, he could die if some jacked wrestler is too rough. Lawler had a heart attack in the ring before.
>>
>>2004703
Titus grabbed his arm.
Vince overreacted, plain and simple.
>>
Titus did what he did on TV, on camera, in front of a crowd during a big moment
>>
>>2004677
How much of his interviews have been lies, Corbin?
>>
>>2004670
>There [have] been many times he would come up behind me and bump me and I'd turn around

A 70 year old guy bumping you from behind unexpectedly while you're dressed in skimpy tights must be so nerve racking.
>>
>>2004779
This. He overreacted for sure. But we all know why.
>>
>>2004694
Didn't Vince do the same thing to Kurt Angle?
>>
>>2004694
Because Jericho told Kofi to go beat up Vince so he doesn't get buried
>>
>>2007937
Yeah they were messing around in the plane and Undertaker nearly beat up Kurt because of misunderstanding
>>
>>2004670
Ryback, he speaks like he just fried half his brain.
>>
>>2008861

whoops, I meant *Undertaker nearly got beaten up by Kurt

dumb autocorrect
>>
Does this fuck do anything besides bitch about WWE?
>>
>>2007914
I would've fired that stupid ape on the spot
>>
>>2009800
You were right the first time.

Taker choked Angle out
>>
>>2007914
>Fucking around off camera
>Fucking around with your boss on live tv
Titus surely is a smart man
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.