[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with this obsession about Taker lately? I always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 13

File: 4602798-5472568136-latest.png (240KB, 456x617px) Image search: [Google]
4602798-5472568136-latest.png
240KB, 456x617px
What's up with this obsession about Taker lately?

I always thought people liked him.
>>
>>2003992
memes

always memes
>>
>>2003992
It's just one lonely faggot that can't stop shitposting
>>
Forced memes by lonely people/person
>>
>>2003992
You can still like a wrestler even tho they never saw a dime in their life.
>>
>>2003992
people hated him in the early 00s
>>
>>2004092
Smarks really hated Bikertaker back in the day.
>>
>>2003992
It's just one guy spamming threads. Just like every other autistic meme on asp.
>>
>>2003992
>>2003994
>>2004077
>>2004078
>>2004079
>>2004407
Neowooaspie Taketty marks in extreme denial.
>>
>>2004436
>-t. lonely shitter
>>
>>2004436
One of them is on your side you pathetic little orphan
>>
Hes definitely the most overrated wrestler by WWE besides Gaytch
>>
>>2004436
For fucks sake just give it a rest already.

Do you have nothing better to do with your life than shitpost 24/7 on a Polynesian crochet board?
>>
>>2004436
take a shower
>>
>>2003992
Undercucker is a cuck
>>
>>2004667
based HHH drew the most dimes ever at WM 32, Undercarder drew the least dimes
>>
>>2004436
>so ronery :(

Please seek sunlight
>>
Undercarder is shit
>>
>>2003994
kek literally the only defense undercarder marks have

whats next? the 9.5 rating on RAW that he had nothing to do with and it was literally Austin booking himself to challenge the champion?
>>
>>2003992
>lately

It's common knowledge he was never the main guy or a big draw no matter how much WWE tries to brainwash you

Some /wwe/ babby on here unironically said that The Streak was the main draw for every Mania since 21. These are the type of people we're dealing with
>>
HBK always carried this guy
>>
>>2003992
People have always liked him, he's always been over as fuck and nobody can quite compare to him. He's unique and fantastic and it's no surprise the worst board on 4chan has a few faggot ass memesters ''hating'' on him because they hate their dad.
>>
Only faggots like the Undercarder. Based /wwe/ has always seen through the facade except for wewtists like this >>2005214
>>
>>2005217
>muh memes
>muh special place

These are Taker Truthers. Pathetic.
>>
i never liked taker cuz of his fake shitty tombstone piledriver
>>
Undercarder is a cuckold

>>2005219
See what I mean?
>>
>>2005214
>nobody can quite compare to him

Let's go through his resume

>Tanked King of the Ring in 2002 along with Triple H
>Main evented the Wrestlemania with the lowest buyrate of all time and the only one not to sell out along with Sid Vicious
>Main evented Wrestlemania three times, none of them drawing more buys than the previous year. Don't think anyone else has done that
>Main evented Wrestlemania only three out twenty four times. Nobody else has done that
>Drew so poorly with his title run in 1997 that Bret Hart had to take the belt off him, Diesel also did this
>Buried DDP for not shaking his hand backstage, I can see someone like JBL doing something like this
>Drew lower ratings than a Randy Orton vs Christian feud and a Mark Henry title run in a feud with Kane
>Waited outside of LeBron James locker room to get a picture for an hour, didn't get it

So a few people could compare to him, but not many.
>>
>>2005248
>>Waited outside of LeBron James locker room to get a picture for an hour, didn't get it

>the state of the undercarder
>>
>>2005248
>>2005259

lol nerd
>>
>>2005265
>undercarder mark can't deny the facts
>>
>>2005265
Pity (You)
>>
Look, I used to think the Undercarder shit was a meme but when you lay it all out and actually digest it you realise how much of a flop he's been.
>>
>>2005296
lol nerd
>>
>>2005296
This.
When it first arose, I was resilient – he's one of my favourites of all time.
But I can't deny that he factually main evented THE lowest drawing wrestlemania of all time, performed poorly in TWO back-to-back Manias, and has been a consistent blight on ratings whenever the emphasis was pushed his way.
The man is not the one to build a company around. Good little midcard character.
>>
>>2005302
There's been four wrestlers in modern history you could build your company around. That's not a valid argument or complaint.
>>
>>2004436
This board has gone off the deep end. This is what happens when you give a /general/ group of autist an entire board.
>>
>>2005306
But there has only been one that headlined the WM with the lowest buyrates.
The man shoos dimes away.
>>
>>2005308
Yeah this place is truly awful
>>
File: taketty.png (516KB, 1584x691px) Image search: [Google]
taketty.png
516KB, 1584x691px
>>2005306
It's also not valid to call someone who caused pic related a legend

No-one is calling him bad, he's just nowhere near the GOAT WWE says he is.
>>
>>2005310
>muh buyrates
>muh dimes

lol fucking PATHETIC
>>
>>2005306
Yes, but when people consider him one of the GOATs, when he hurt the company whenever he was put in a headlining spot, it doesn't make sense. There's been other Manias that drew buys from the previous year that didn't have Hogan/Rock/Austin/Cena in the headlining spot

An immediate example is Wrestlemania 8 to 9 where Bret actually outdrew Hogan
>>
>>2005315
>objective measurement are pathetic

Undercardermarks, everyone.
They get THIS assblasted
>>
>>2005314
he's absolutely a legend and you're a cuck to vinny's dimesack
>>
>>2005321
>you're a cuck to vinny
If you believe Undercarder is a legend you've fallen for Vince's greatest lie
>>
>>2005320
>>2005317

>hurt the company
>objective measurement

The Autism is strong, wow.
>>
>>2005326
I anoint him a legend myself
Same with Honky Tonk

You're the one beholden to someone else's metric, a cuck to the last
>>
>>2005327
If you lost buys, attendance, or ratings from the previous year, how didn't you hurt the company?

Especially if they went up the next year without you in the headlining spot. There's literally no way to decide "who was better" in an industry built around fake fighting besides how well they did while being put at the top
>>
>>2005311
The slang and memes have just gone too far. They're not even funny anymore. Also we shit on everything.
>>
>>2005333
Honky Tonk actually drew dimes and got Warrior over to a nuclear level, so yes he's a legend
>>
>>2005327
>>2005333
The absolute seething fury of undercardermarks, lads.
>>
File: Summerslam1998.jpg (40KB, 348x459px) Image search: [Google]
Summerslam1998.jpg
40KB, 348x459px
he main evented the most bought summerslam of all time
>>
>>2005333
>someone else's metric

It's no one person's metric. It's just an unbiased gauge.
If anything, markmarks are the cuckolds, as they have been worked by big money vincent's vanilla gorilla for 2+ decades
>>
>>2005348
B A S E D Austin
Who's that guy in the poster with him?
>>
>>2005335
You're looking at short-term financial numbers with zero context, that's your entire argument, which is fine but facile. Taker has been around for 26 years, to say he's hurt the company is fucking retarded. His character is -clearly- more over than almost anybody else in that span, he brings a theatrical quality to the increasingly lifeless and artless brand that nobody else can even come close to reproducing. He has a great look, has a great history, always elevates his opponent just because the WWE deigns them good enough to waste Taker on.

You people know this, but your epic memes are more important. You talk about your buy rates and you talk about your attendance, but the only people dragging down anything are you guys, ruining this fucking board with your non-stop teenager contrarian simple mindedness.
>>
>>2005348
Austin did it.
Same as Undertaker being in the highest rated segment in company history. It had literally nothing to do with him, all those dimes came from Austin.
>>
>>2005359
+1 t.b.h
>>
>>2005351
The only vanilla gorilla is Kevin Nash, no doubt your boy.
>>
>>2005359
hahaha holy fuck the state of undercarder marks
>>
>>2005359
>>2005359
I would completely agree with you if he failed as being "the guy" once, twice, maybe even three times. But there's plenty of instances where he just couldn't get the job done as the main guy, and the only times he drew money were due to some of the biggest draws of all time either working with him or being on the card with him.

When he worked with a HHH, HBK, or Kane, he couldn't get the job done of either bringing more people in or keeping them staying. That's the tier he belongs in, with HHH/HBK/Bret Hart. Those are some of the biggest names of all time, that's nothing to be ashamed about. He probably has the greatest longevity of all time besides Hogan and Cena (less overall years, way more as a top guy), but that doesn't mean he's the GOAT or up there. He's a tier below, and there's too much evidence to deny that unless people only watch WWE documentries
>>
His title run with the ministry was one of the worst things I've seen.

Satans apostle can only win by cheating and with shitty roll ups
>>
>>2005365
Cuckvin Ass is as bad as the undercarder
>>
File: debate me.png (284KB, 495x337px) Image search: [Google]
debate me.png
284KB, 495x337px
>You're looking at short-term financial numbers with zero context, that's your entire argument, which is fine but facile. Taker has been around for 26 years, to say he's hurt the company is fucking retarded. His character is -clearly- more over than almost anybody else in that span, he brings a theatrical quality to the increasingly lifeless and artless brand that nobody else can even come close to reproducing. He has a great look, has a great history, always elevates his opponent just because the WWE deigns them good enough to waste Taker on.
>You people know this, but your epic memes are more important. You talk about your buy rates and you talk about your attendance, but the only people dragging down anything are you guys, ruining this fucking board with your non-stop teenager contrarian simple mindedness.
>>
>>2005378
At no point was he ever ''The Guy'' or pushed as such.

>drawing money

Again with this bullshit argument that makes zero sense coming from anybody not named McMahon.
>>
>>2005390
lol the state of Taker Truthers getting worked for 25+ years straight
>>
>>2005365
>>2005384
Hey now, Nash is shit, but he's not QUITE as bad as the buyrate-taker
>>
File: notchtip.jpg (57KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
notchtip.jpg
57KB, 500x309px
>You're looking at short-term financial numbers with zero context, that's your entire argument, which is fine but facile. Taker has been around for 26 years, to say he's hurt the company is fucking retarded. His character is -clearly- more over than almost anybody else in that span, he brings a theatrical quality to the increasingly lifeless and artless brand that nobody else can even come close to reproducing. He has a great look, has a great history, always elevates his opponent just because the WWE deigns them good enough to waste Taker on.
>You people know this, but your epic memes are more important. You talk about your buy rates and you talk about your attendance, but the only people dragging down anything are you guys, ruining this fucking board with your non-stop teenager contrarian simple mindedness
>>
>>2005392
That's an even worse argument for him being a GOAT candidate if you admit he was never the guy. I was giving him credit for right after WM18 where they were playing hot potato with the undisputed title and he was in all the main feuds and beat Hogan for the belt (his title defense, King of the Ring, did badly). He was also the biggest deal around Wrestlemania 26 even though nobody knew what the main event would be, the Taker/Shawn segments got the most time and the feud advanced in the main events for the two PPVs before it. He also main evented five of the seven PPVs immediately after he won the belt at 13 (one was in Canada, obviously Bret would be the main event) so I would say he was the guy there as well

Drawing money is again, the only objective argument to see who was better in an industry around fake fighting. If you say A was better than B because he wrestled better, that's your opinion. If business was failing when A was at the top or in the main event and then B either got more people watching before or after his run, that's an objective way to see who did better
>>
>>2003992
A single anon trying to get (You)s
>>
>>2005416
I'm not saying he's literally the greatest of all time. And even if you simpletons jerk off to ''money drawn'' you're ignoring his 26 years of lending drama and gravitas to a product that sorely needed it historically and needs it more today. He lifts the overall product but you can only see buyrates and other stupid ass bullshit.

hey it's clear you fucking hate professional wrestling and don't really understand it very well, and that's fine, I just don't get why you spend so much time and energy and emotion on it? There's airsoft and rollarblading threads on this board you can post in.
>>
>>2005427
>There's airsoft and rollarblading threads on this board you can post in.

SAVAGE
>>
>>2005427
>And even if you simpletons jerk off to ''money drawn'' you're ignoring his 26 years of lending drama and gravitas to a product

Because that doesn't matter.
Drawing does.
>>
File: smugmai.png (554KB, 790x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smugmai.png
554KB, 790x1080px
>>2005427
>says other people are spending too much energy and emotion on professional wrestling

>he's literally throwing a shit-fit defending a pretend zombie on a children's sports entertainment show because people said he wasn't a good draw
>>
>>2005427
>I'm not saying he's literally the greatest of all time

Thanks m8, that's all I was saying. I already said he was in the HHH/HBK/Bret tier and those are some of the biggest names ever.

>He lifts the overall product but you can only see buyrates

These two statements contradict each other, however. If he lifted the overall product then why did business go down when he was positioned as a top guy or main evented without a Steve Austin or someone of the like being across the ring from him? He's one of the best assets to have in the history of wrestling, just not good enough to carry a company for even a short period of time as the guy. Nothing wrong with that at all

>hey it's clear you fucking hate professional wrestling and don't really understand it very well

Not really, just because I don't buy the WWE agenda of shit like Undertaker being the GOAT and DX going to WCW on a jeep turning the tide of the Monday Night Wars doesn't mean I hate wrestling.
>>
>>2005431
But it does matter. Drawing does not. You're focused on the one thing that doesn't matter to you. It's inhuman and frankly quite autistic. I wonder what else in your life confounds those around you? Do you eat bananas with the peel still on or something?
>>
>>2005442
>But it does matter. Drawing does not

hahahahahahaha

> It's inhuman and frankly quite autistic. I wonder what else in your life confounds those around you? Do you eat bananas with the peel still on or something?

he MAD tho
>>
>>2005440
>I already said he was in the HHH/HBK/Bret tier

That's too much.
Those guys were either demonstrably much bigger draws, or at the very least not as harmful to business as the 'Carder was.
He's a few rungs beneath them, clear.y
>>
>>2005442
>But it does matter. Drawing does not.

You're still lost on there being no way to objectively judge who was better than drawing money. For the third time, wrestling is fake. It's not like the NBA or the NFL where 95% of the time you can find out who was better from who won more MVPs, threw more touchdowns, or scored more points. There's nothing of the sort for wrestling, there's no stats and no real way to objectively see who had a better match. There is a way however, to see if they did their job well of being in the main event and getting people to see them wrestle in it.
>>
>>2005440
So when Undertaker comes out you just throw a hissy fit about dimes or can you atleast enjoy the over the top nature of it all?

>not calling the jeep a tank

Oh you think that you're better?
>>
>>2005442
>>2005449
hahaha holy shit he autistic and furious
undercardermarks thoroughly blown back in this thread tbvh
>>
>>2005448
It's almost like it's an art form and there's no objective best. Please donate and we can find the cure to autism together.
>>
>>2005449
If I put him in the HHH/HBK/Bret tier that means I think he's at worst a top 15 wrestler in the history of the company, so yes I enjoy him. Liking a wrestler and them being big draws don't always go together

>>not calling the jeep a tank

Come on, we were having a good talk. Don't start Haitchposting on me now
>>
File: keep it one million.png (500KB, 726x658px) Image search: [Google]
keep it one million.png
500KB, 726x658px
>>2005455
>calling anyone else autistic
>"wrestling is an art form"
>>
>>2005457
>I think he's at worst a top 15 wrestler in the history of the company

Way too generous.
For someone who was pushed so consistently and had such consistently deleterious effects on just about every unbiased measurement of business? Nah, he doesn't brush top 15.
Looking at the gravity of his push parallel to what he gave the company back, he'd be lucky to crack three digits.
>>
File: wm30.jpg (43KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
wm30.jpg
43KB, 600x300px
>>2005455
But there is, see the picture

These three opened Wrestlemania 30. They're the biggest names in the history of the industry. They are usually the first people that come to mind when you ask who the GOAT is, and they're the three biggest draws of all time. I don't think that's a coincidence
>>
>>2005457
WE INVADED WCW WITH A SHERMAN TANK

>drove around outside in a jeep and not allowed in the arena

Still, TNA should do something like that
>>
>>2005469
literally nobody considers the Rock a GOAT
>>
>>2005472
t. Undercarder
>>
>>2005464
I'm trying to be as objective as possible here

For all the shit we give him, Austin never did a 9.5 TV rating with anyone else nor did he draw a bigger non WM buyrate (Summerslam 98) with anyone else. Austin was pulling the majority of the weight, but Taker was helping him across the finish line
>>
>>2005472
Why else was he out there?

He kept the momentum going once Austin got injured and didn't miss a beat. Nobody else could have done that, nor did that. Once they both left and HHH tried to take over, everything dropped off a cliff. That's a completely different debate though
>>
>>2005474
>Austin never did a 9.5 TV rating with anyone else
The entire story was woven separately from Taker until that match happened. He had quite literally nothing whatsoever to do with that; Taker showed up at the final whistle and it pulled a 9.5 because of the build and Austin's popularity, both factors he had no hand in.

>nor did he draw a bigger non WM buyrate (Summerslam 98) with anyone else
That's fair, but again, but his constantly harmful effects in ME slots elsewhere, it would be perfectly reasonable to assume this was the obvious case: purely on Austin's shoulders during his hottest period as the second biggest PPV of the year.
>>
>>2005482
because he's a hollywood b-movie star and they paid him a lot of money. He's certainly no GOAT
>>
>>2005493
>state of 'cardermarks
>>
>>2005486
I guess, it's hard to argue for Takers drawing power but the points are there. The negatives outweigh the positives, though

>>2005493
>The World's Highest-Paid Actors 2016: The Rock Leads With Knockout $64.5 Million Year

Oh, so you're just trolling
>>
>>2005493
>because he's a hollywood b-movie star

Moana the past four days outdrew the Undercarders entire career probably twenty times over
>>
>>2005500
What are you arguing here exactly? More ''money equals merit'' bullshit? The Rock is a not a good actor, he makes bad movies, he's a B-movie star...he's very successful in hollywood and back when he wrestled for like 2 years. But he's not the GOAT and nobody considers him that, unless you do and you want to make that argument?
>>
>>2005503
>kids saw some animated movie because the rock did a voice in it

You must be Dwayne's agent
>>
>>2005507
>subjective opinion
>subjective opinion
>my opinions count
>he's a bad actor
>his ability to make money, the fundamental goal of acting, does not count

lmao 'cardermarks on dime watch haven't seen one yet
>>
>>2005512
>the fundamental goal of acting

LOL the fuck are you talking about, you are seriously brain damaged or something.
>>
>>2005513
'Cardermarks are angered at the mere mention of dimes
>>
>>2005507
>He thinks "B-Movie" means the quality of the movie

lmao

His newest movie is currently getting huge critical and commercial acclaim. And I already made a point for him as a wrestler here >>2005482.

It speaks volumes that after the Undertaker main evented a Wrestlemania with the lowest buyrate in nearly a decade, The Rock comes back and main events the all time record one two years later
>>
It's clear that Taker Truther's are capitalist stooges who only care about some billionaire making more money. There is nothing more pathetic or loathsome.
>>
File: poldora.jpg (57KB, 661x885px) Image search: [Google]
poldora.jpg
57KB, 661x885px
>It's clear that Taker Truther's are capitalist stooges who only care about some billionaire making more money. There is nothing more pathetic or loathsome.
>>
>>2005517
The Rock has never made a good movie. And he's been trying longer than he ever wrestled.
>>
>>2005520
No, I already BTFO'd you and you conceded here >>2005449

Like I said already, The Rock being a GOAT is a completely different debate. Undertaker not being a GOAT is done and dusted
>>
>>2005528
I conceded nothing, you've conceded everything.
>>
>>2005532
>i-i win
>y-you lose
>y-you're pathetic and loathsome!

Holy fuck you're embarrassing yourself. As a third party, just stop. It's hard to watch.
>>
>>2005532
Yes you did, you stopped arguing about Undertaker after asking if I enjoyed him while in the process both admitting that he was never positioned as the guy nor is he the greatest of all time. Now you're trying to move on to The Rock
>>
>>2005520
this desu, why drawing dimes should matter to anyone that isnt Vince McMahon? And if Undertaker hurts the business so much why did Vince push him during his entire careeras one of the GOATs?
>>
>>2005539
>why did Vince push him during his entire careeras one of the GOATs?

Because the Undertaker character is Vince's greatest creation and probably the only one with any kind of longevity.
>>
>>2005539
>And if Undertaker hurts the business so much why did Vince push him during his entire careeras one of the GOATs?
>And if Roman Reigns hurts the business so much why did Vince push him during his entire career, likely ultimately as one of the GOATs?

Because he's stubborn.
>>
ITT neowooaspie trash

Undercarder was always exposed here. You have to go back.
>>
>>2005455
> it's an art form

WWF crash TV and WWE "thirty minute promo to open the show" where undertaker has spent the majority of his career is far from "art"
>>
>>2005537
I'm literally the first person to say he wasn't positioned as The Guy at any point in his career which completely blows away any argument anybody has against him.
>>
>>2005563
I already told you what my argument was, here >>2005440

No where did I say he was shit
>>
>>2005552
I really doubt Roman will be considered as one of the GOATs.

>>2005544
Why you say the Undertaker gimmick is Vince's greatest creation?

Because the Undertaker is over since day 1?
>>
>>2005567
You should use your rational thinking skills for good instead of evil, anon.
>>
>>2005580
Did Vince create the Million-Dollar Man gimmick? Because that's the only one better than Taker.
>>
>>2005580
>Because the Undertaker is over since day 1?

Yes, and like I said he has the greatest longevity of any wrestler behind Hogan and John Cena (way less years, way more as the face of the company)

>>2005581
It's rational to think that he was a top 15 all time wrestler instead of a top 1 one
>>
>>2005580
>I really doubt Roman will be considered as one of the GOATs.

He will, because like the 'Carder, he'll get that push.
>>
>>2005589
It's not rational to help obsessed autistic kids pollute this board with ''TAKETTY'' threads 24/7 however.
>>
>>2005597
He won't, because unlike Taker, he has no character and isn't immediately understandable and relatable.
>>
>>2005598
I call it like I see it

Never made an "Undercarder" thread in my life but in the pile of shit you can dig up some facts
>>
>>2005587
Yes
>>
>>2005607
>>2005607
>unlike Taker, he has no character and isn't immediately understandable and relatable.

wtf?????
>>
>>2005623
He is right tho.

What is Roman gimmick?
>>
>>2005631
Drawing more than the Undercarder
>>
>>2005634
SEETHING
>>
>>2005635
?????
>>
>>2005640
Just answer the question.
>>
>>2005646
i did
>>
>>2005623
Undertaker represents and is sometimes the embodiment of death and the afterlife, that's more relatable than Reigns and 90% of any wrestler they've ever had or will have.
>>
>>2004436
Fuck off.
>>
The only reason the undercarder is considered a 'legend' is because he's been around so long. Most guys just quit the buisness, but he's the wrestling equivalent of a middle manager.
>>
I miss watching WWF when I was little. I enjoyed Undertaker, Rock, and Austin. In my mind The Rock was the hero, Undertaker the villain, and Austin the anti-hero.
>>
File: 1480027351864.png (2MB, 1279x717px) Image search: [Google]
1480027351864.png
2MB, 1279x717px
Jesus Christ, all these (You)s I'm starting to think it's not just one autistic person anymore.
>>
>>2005814
This is pretty close to true.
>>
Undertaker confirmed draw, 33 unique posters on /asp/ !! Takegod confirmed legend!
>>
>>2003992
Taketty.
>>
>>2005814
Pretty much.

>>2005923
>assblasted because people have an opinion you don't
>>
>>2006002
>observation is being assblasted
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.