[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stupid Zayn/Strowman/Foley storyline > Womans main event

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (73KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
73KB, 1000x563px
>stupid Zayn/Strowman/Foley storyline
> Womans main event
> BotchaBanks won
> Another predictable Reing's victory
> shitty cruserweights matches (even fucking TNA made it better)

Why RAW is so shit, bros?
>>
Because it's Vince's toybox.
>>
>>2003963
Shallow roster
>>
>>2003963
Notice how Foley had to "stop" Zayn from hurting himself, yet he totally encouraged the women to go out all in their falls count anywhere match.

So it's confirmed that Foley has more trust in the women not to kill themselves, but oh no can't have that skinny ginger manlet fighting a big strong guy like Strowman.
>>
>>2003984
Zayn is pretty stronk in his own right:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRrl1C1YHs
>>
>Sasha won
What fucking retard is writing this storyline?
>>
>>2003988
Vince.
>>
>>2003984
Well to be fair, it's established Zayn Vs. Strowman is pretty one sided. Anyone Vs. Strowman has been one sided, which is why it's surprising he's never had a title shot.
>>
File: just.png (56KB, 1133x465px) Image search: [Google]
just.png
56KB, 1133x465px
>>2003988
State of this dumb belt.
>>
>>2003963
>still getting triggered by women's main events 12 years later
Kek
>>
>>2004012
lel by the time Charlotte & Sasha wind up their careers they will be reaching Lawler levels of title reigns, like in the 30s or 40s.

Charlotte will retire as the 45-time Women's champion lol
>>
>>2003963
The real question is why are you still watching a show that has already been established as a cuck show and ran by a cuck?
>>
File: smackdown.png (401KB, 502x538px) Image search: [Google]
smackdown.png
401KB, 502x538px
>>2003963

>There are """""people""""""" who actually watch all the weekly shows

You do know that these shows are made for kids right?
>>
>>2004012

I bet Charlotte wins it back before the end of the year.
>>
>>2004099
Of course she will, she has to repeat the exact same program with Bayley, after all. Unless WWE wants to turn Sasha heel and make it a literal carbon copy of the NXT feud that started this whole shitshow, but I doubt it.
>>
>>2004012
I honestly don't watch women's """wrestling""" at all, but this is hilarious. Hot potatoing the belt makes it looks like a joke.
>>
>>2004012
>Both of Sasha's reigns lasted only 27 days
So it's confirmed she'll lose it again in the Raw after Christmas?
>>
Were there autistic woman's wrestling chants?
>>
>>2004223
Probably, Charlotte is a native and the crowd cheered even for Cedric Alexander for the same reason.
>>
>>2004210
Sasha only loses at PPVs.
>>
>>2003963
This

Jericho's segments are the only reason I watch Raw now, although the Cesaro/Sheamus bar segment was very good last night.
>>
>>2003995
Actually I'm more inclined to believe he was convinced of it by someone else backstage.

>He doesn't trust Sasha's work at all ( with good reason)
>The hell in a cell finish got backlash and cucks bamed the booking of charlotte over Sasha instead of the ending just not working at all. The match had so many blown spots it didn't feel like an ending so it fell flat. so the narrative became "waah sasha was robbed by vince" instead of "wow, sasha's too fucking stupid to set a table up properly"
>Sasha wins on Raw, for seemingly no reason

Sounds like the cuck contingent backstage whined at vince so much he decided against the smart choice.
>>
> LOL, let's have Sasha win the belt and pin Charlotte half a dozen times on Raw because "Me'h PPV record!"
Is there a any less prestigious record?

I don't mind their feud, I don't mind them main eventing shows. I'm not one of these """"""women's wrestling""""" memers. But this feud has gone on for far too long and is complete bullshit. We all know Charlotte will win it a 4th before year's end at Roadblock.
>>
>>2004302
That was the most cringiest segment with all the fake laughter and shit
>>
>>2004314
>Is there a any less prestigious record?
The streak.
>>
>>2004314
Also I am not a fan of them trying to banter in the ring, it also turns in Charlotte being over the top sarcastic and Sasha bopping her head and making hand gestures like she's arguing with her baby daddy.
>>
>>2004309
>Vince deciding against the smart choice

How new can you be?
>>
>>2004320
>Sasha bopping her head and making hand gestures like she's arguing with her baby daddy
Well, she IS black...
>>
I gave up last night. I was a Rawtist since Brandsplit, because I love Rollins, KO and Jericho.

But last night was awful. I liked Heyman promo and also Cesaro/Sheamus segment. But after that everything was shit. Its the samething over and over again.

Lets make Ramen look stornk, Muh womens revolution, cruiserweight getting buried, NewDayWINSLOL.

Somehow Smack DOwn makes it look different. I know today probably we will see Ellsworth vs AJ again, but I know is going to be different somehow and IM interested in it.

Im done with Raw and that makes me sad but I hope you SmackChads can recieve as one of you now.
>>
>>2004346
I'm so tired of Ellsworth and Dean in the main event being this huge caveat keeping me from earnestly looking forward to SD.
>>
>>2004353
By now we have to be at the point where AJ snaps and kills off Ellsworth right?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.