[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm having a lot of fun on our date, anon. By the way!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: Cxlf05ZUsAAxD8c.jpg large.jpg (341KB, 1918x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Cxlf05ZUsAAxD8c.jpg large.jpg
341KB, 1918x2048px
>I'm having a lot of fun on our date, anon. By the way! Are you planning on watching TLC? You can watch TLC if you subscribe to the WWE Network for only $9.99 a month!

How do you respond?
>>
>>2003773
"You never drew a dime"
>>
>>2003776
God damn dude, what a savage. The poor guy is asking you a question and you straight up insult him.
>>
>>2003776
kek gaytch BTFO
>>
What the find kind of date am I on in which an airplane is involved?
>>
>>2003773

>why can't the shieldettys get over
>why is no one watching NXT anymore
>my feet hurt
>the cruserweights are a flop
>I wish Steph was here to peg me
>tfw B+ player
>tfw no son
>>
Doesn't look like you're having much fun. Fucking asshole
>>
> YOU SEE ANON
>>
>>2003773
Why does he hate ADR so much?
>>
>>2003773
I'll watch TLC if you hand over WWE to me after Vince dies.
Your move Levesque
>>
>>2003809
Fuck off Phil
>>
I probably won't Paul, but I was just wondering why you're waiting until NFL season ends to show up? You realize that everyone figured your plan out and know that you aren't the reason the ratings go up, right?
>>
>>2003815
YOU SEE ANON, THE ONLY WEBSITE I VISIT IS REDDIT AND THEY WORSHIP ME AND SEND ME FRUIT BASKETS. I AM THAT....DAMN....GOOD
>>
>>2003821
THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS, MY JOB IS TO RUIN WRESTLING ONCE AND FOR ALL BECAUSE I JUST COULDN'T GET THE JOB DONE BACK IN 1995
>>
>>2003807
Because he stood up to him and had to apologize, huge cash settlement and literally call him to comeback to the wwe
>>
>>2003773
>YOU SEE, HUNTER
>>
Haitch is not even remotely attractive. What did Steph see in him?
>>
>>2003890
>Not wanting to fuck sexy badass rebel Haitch
>>
>>2003890
I wonder if Haitch corrupted young innocent Steph by sliming her.
>>
File: steph2.jpg (35KB, 450x311px) Image search: [Google]
steph2.jpg
35KB, 450x311px
>>2003890
Stay salty while based HHH tears that pussy apart every night
>>
>>2003890
>tall
>jacked
oh yeah it's so hard to see why
>>
>>2003773
YOU SEE HUNTER
>>
File: Jzq9x0B.png (413KB, 400x524px) Image search: [Google]
Jzq9x0B.png
413KB, 400x524px
>>2003890
>Haitch is not even remotely attractive
18+
>>
>>2003773
>I'm having a lot of fun on our date, anon.
>How do you respond?

Our date? Damn, you really are a big home aren't you? Triple H? More like Triple Gay.

>"date partner" proceeds to beat my ass

capture: Rodan Reins
>>
>>2003773
that depends are you gonna bury your nose so far up my arse that anyone who pulls it out will be crowned king of kings
>>
>>2003985
>Damn, you really are a big home aren't you?
He's a McMahonsion, dammit.
>>
honestly if hhh took me on a date on vince's airplane id buy the network

who w/ me on this ladies
>>
>>2004500
>ladies

Only one girl is confirmed to browse /asp/
>>
>>2003773
if you like wrestling, 9,99$ is a great deal.

Network is awesome, old ppv, the ECW specials, the WWE specials, everything is great
>>
>>2004545
loved ur match at roadblock paul
>>
>>2004546
Roid block?
>>
>>2003823
IN THIS BUSINESS, I'VE SPENT YEARS SHOEHORNING MYSELF IN WITH ACTUAL DRAWS SO NOBODY WILL NOTICE IF I DO IT AGAIN
>>
Anything for you sweet heart :)
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.