[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know I don't even hate these matches (for the most part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: charlotte2.jpg (77KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
charlotte2.jpg
77KB, 1200x675px
You know I don't even hate these matches (for the most part - HiaC turned into a real shitshow at the end), but goddamn am I sick of this feud. I'm sick of Sasha's stupid face promos, I'm sick of Mick Foley and Steph going on about the women's revolution, I'm sick of the belt getting hotshotted back in forth, I'm sick of this feud that was played out back in August still going on with three goddamn title changes, all on TV.

Please, god, just skip the rematch and be done with it now.
>>
>>2003387
>stealing my post from /r/squaredcircle
>>
>>2003387
Most of everything you said will continue after but with baley instead of sasha because it's a PR point for the company and the mcmahons.
>>
>>2003398
Bayley's at least got some charisma as a babyface, although I'm sure they'll squeeze that out of her in no time.
>>
>>2003390
I thought Reddit licked Sasha's ass nonstop.
>>
RAM is shit and ruins everything.
>>
>>2003387
>just got home from work
>watch Raw on the DVR
>Sasha vs Charlotte yet again
>Sasha fucking wins yet again
>This feud literally will not fucking end!

Jesus Christ!.....So Charlotte gets her rematch and we get another month of this fucking fued?! And Charlotte will probably win to keep hot potatoing the title back and forth to pad bith of their title reigns.

>divas revolution
>it is just two women
>fuck the other girls they don't matter
>>
>>2003400
Bayley has negative charisma. She has a nice ass at least
>>
>>2003387
Aj lee vs charollete would be interesting
>>
>>2003577
>Bayley has negative charisma.

What's your everyday life like, being this wrong?
>>
>>2003594
You should be asking yourself that
>>
>>2003606
That wouldn't make any sense.

You finished deflecting?
>>
>charisma: compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others.
>>
File: IMG_0668.gif (991KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0668.gif
991KB, 500x271px
>>
>>2003387
>back in forth
agreed, title shots are a diamond dozen these days. they should just call troops and move on to different feuds.
>>
>>2003594
>>2003618
can you fuck off? you're so obviously a redditor, just fuck off back there. bayley is shit and couldn't cut a promo to save her life. she got exposed by fucking booker t and lita of all people.
>>
>>2003668
>Have a different opinion to you
>G-go away from muh secret club!!1 I-I bet your post on reddit!!!111
>>
File: the reddit defense.png (133KB, 1024x466px) Image search: [Google]
the reddit defense.png
133KB, 1024x466px
>>2003686
>>
>>2003686
>redditor having a meltdown
>>
>>2003387
Tonight's match wasn't even bad. It's one of the best RAW matches the two have had. It's just not showing us anything new.

This would be a great time for Bayley to go after the title and Sasha to turn heel. Charlotte can have a feud with Nia or someone else for a month or two.
>>
>>2003668
I don't know shit about plebbit 'cause I've never posted there.

Can't say the same for (you).

>>2003715
holy shit can you even imagine what kind of loser made this
>>
>>2003387
What are you talking?

This is HISTORY and we never let you forget it how HISTORIC are those matches.
>>
File: leddit.png (18KB, 1389x131px) Image search: [Google]
leddit.png
18KB, 1389x131px
>>2003731

I fucking hate everything about Cuck Foley, RaSJW and what they have done with Botcha.

Fuck this fucking company
>>
Based Sasha+ and cha+rlotte, working the marks into a shoot.
>>
>>2003810

But yet you'll tune in next week like a good little boy right spergy?
>>
I wanna shove my tongue up Charlotte's turd cutter until she brings chocolate wrath upon my tongue and gives me yummy poopies for my tummies
>>
>>2003387
Hopefully this is the end of it. Get Charlotte's rematch out of the way next week on Raw and then Sasha can move onto Nia Jax (boy those will be some great matches) and Charlotte can feud with Bayley.
>>
>>2003665
>diamond dozen
Kek
>>
>>2003387
>You see, women are equal because we say they are
>Singling out the women and treating them differently makes them equal
Sports aren't having their own "women's revolution" because everyone just shut the fuck up about it and did it. WWE's branding and marketing needs to die. "Women's Revolution", "Fantasy Warfare just got real" Just stop.
>>
>>2004450
Vince needs to die?

...OK.
>>
>>2003665
I feel like everyone is taking this feud for granite, all though it shouldn't be put in a pedal stool
>>
Sasha's face promos are the absolute fucking worst. I don't know who's at fault or why, but god damn if she doesn't come across as the biggest bitch ever. If she literally never said a word and just kneed people in the face, it'd be so much easier to enjoy her matches.
>>
>>2003722
>Tonight's match wasn't even bad.
Charlotte carried the fuck out of it. Sasha didn't even take one bump.

Charlotte's legit as fuck and deserves the championship. Literally the only real female wrestler on the main roster, but cuck foley would rather put the belt on a walking meme.
>>
File: 1478092045625.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478092045625.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>2004834
>i've been fighting my whole life for this
>ever since i was a little girl
>you may be the queen but i'm ... the boss
>/cry
>>
>>2003390
Your board stole the Marvel vs Capcom comparison for that SD vs Raw art someone drew, and no one complained about it. get bent
>>
> When you realise there's a guaranteed two more matches left for this feud
One for Charlotte to win title back at Roadblock because "mu'h PPV streak" and Sasha's memematch clause.
>>
>>2004450

>WWE Universe
>Sports Entertainers
>Series of Matches
>Mega-Match [said at least 20 times during Survivor Series

I'm sure there are more
>>
>>2003390

Reddit is for faggots, faggots who support pedophilia through censorship.
>>
File: smugumin.png (324KB, 414x459px) Image search: [Google]
smugumin.png
324KB, 414x459px
>>2003400
>Bayley's at least got some charisma

kekeke
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.