[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /asp/ Stephanie McMahon here. I know many of you are wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ODP.png (564KB, 508x681px) Image search: [Google]
ODP.png
564KB, 508x681px
Hey /asp/ Stephanie McMahon here. I know many of you are wrestling fans and I'm just wondering what sort of changes would you like to see made to the WWE.
>>
SLIME
L
I
M
E
>>
>bra and panties matches
>blood
>RAM 2 hours
>Call up the 35+ year olds from NXT

Thanks Steph
>>
File: 1217971038525.png (72KB, 200x299px) Image search: [Google]
1217971038525.png
72KB, 200x299px
No one on this board is actually a wrestling fan, we just come here to shitpost and talk about slime.
>>
>>2000620
Done and done.
>>
You should win prizes by watching.

Also, when Roman Reigns isn't on screen, the commentators should be saying "Where's Roman Reigns?".
>>
Do me Stephanie
>>
>>2000620
Bra and panties matches and blood won't do anything to fix the shitty word for word scripting. I'm with you on 2 hour RAW and the NXT call ups though, what's the point of having Shinsuke Joe and Roode down there?
>>
>>2000614
RAW 2 hours please

Also you should stay off TV and hire a new GM, Foley looks like he can't walk
>>
File: IMG_0672.jpg (99KB, 568x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0672.jpg
99KB, 568x767px
>>2000908
>implying GMs are more than a character like any other in the rooster.

GMs don't really run the show, fatboii, they're just puppets fully controlled by Vince McMahon from the back
>>
Let Michael Bay direct the Rumble to Mania. The company has always brought in celebrity guests, why not a celebrity director? Or have Spielberg direct Taker's retirement.
>>
>>2000939
I think their biggest purpose is to make sure loyal wrestlers get a paycheck still. I love the fact that they're taking care of talents as they retire now.
>>
>>2000950
>Michael Bay-run wrestling promotion
I really wanna see this. Bay's a lot smarter than people give him credit for, it'd almost certainly be wrestlekino.
>>
>>2000957

>I want to watch more outlaw feds

Of course you do
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.