[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Orton kept this as his finisher and never got the RKO he would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
If Orton kept this as his finisher and never got the RKO he would have been released by 2005, you can't prove me wrong
>>
>>2000438
He was Vince's friend's son.
He's above six foot.
>>
Ortonetty getting one of the most over finishers of all time and getting babysat by Gaytch is the only reason he has a job
>>
>>2000443
david flair was 6'1 and got released in a year
>>
>>2000444
W-witnessed
>>
>>2000438
And if The Rock kept the running shoulder breaker as his finisher instead of the Rock Bottom or Peoples Elbow he'd have been let go in a year.

Your point?
>>
>>2000451
Rock was Vince's chosen one the minute he got signed
>>
>>2000451
The Rock was the reason the Peoples Elbow got over, that move is stupid as fuck and it only got over because of how charismatic he was

Orton is bland as fuck and should thank DDP for saving his career
>>
>>2000446
Yeah but they just brought him back and he's the women's champion now.
>>
>>2000451
Wrong. The Rick was over cause of charisma. The Rick bottom is one of the worst moves. Ortonny has 0 charisma
>>
>>2000455
By DDP, you meant johnny ace-bella
>>
File: topsnek.png (265KB, 680x850px) Image search: [Google]
topsnek.png
265KB, 680x850px
>>2000438
No because snek is god
>>
>>2000458
Watch Rocks first 6 matches again you loon
>>
>Wrestler starts to be relevant and having great matches
>/asp/ starts to call him jeannetty

>Wrestler is shit, sucks at mic and in ring
>is /asp/'s GOAT

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME
Every.single.time
>>
>>2000466
18+

Ortonetty tries about three times in a year and goes back to being on autopilot every other match, it's been that way since 2007 at least. Don't be fooled
>>
He would have been proto-Curtis Axel without the Diamond Cutter or Evolution or Foley and Benoit killing themselves to get him over.
>>
>>2000466
Big sneks snek putting Dolphetty on suicune watch
>>
>overdrive
>the least over finisher in the history of wrestling

Poetry
>>
>>2000467
Honestly, I don't really blame Orton.
He gets paid no matter what at this point, he's a household name and he won't get released until he'll want it.
I wouldn't try my hardest either in that situation.
>>
>le epic Ortonetty meme XD

this board needs to be nuked
>>
>>2000444
>>2000444
Don't forget he is a good looking homo as well, you can get pretty far in pro wrestling just on that alone.
>>
>>2000469
What does that even mean?
>>
>>2000466
Welcome to /asp/ where everyone has anti-taste
>>
>>2000458
>Ortonny has 0 charisma
Have sex
>>
>>2000455
People's elbow is just a shitty version of muta's flash elbow

At least it looked better than 5 knuckle shuffle
>>
>>2000438
Tbf a lot of wrestlers get over with their finisher
>>
>>2000837
theres very few who got and stayed over only because of their finisher

there's plenty of orton matches where the crowd reacts for absolutely nothing except the rko
>>
>>2000849
I think Rhyno should be slightly above Orton in terms of booking even though he's mostly known for the gore (in WWE). At least he had ECW history to back him up, he just didn't have booking and storylines looking after him like Orton.
>>
The People's Elbow wasn't over because of The Rock, The Rock was over because of the People's Elbow
>>
File: HNI_0034.jpg (60KB, 421x604px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0034.jpg
60KB, 421x604px
>>2000688

>putting Dolphetty on suicune watch
>>
The People's Elbow used to be a comedic heel move where he ran the ropes and did a goofy shuffle and dropped the elbow

When he became the most over wrestler in history it became a devestating maneuver
>>
>people hating on the Based Playmaker
It was great when MVP did it.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.