[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, just a year ago if you told me Heath Slater would be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Heath_Slater.0.0[1].jpg (103KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Heath_Slater.0.0[1].jpg
103KB, 1600x900px
You know, just a year ago if you told me Heath Slater would be one of the most interesting stars on the roster as well as a champion, I would have laughed in your face

What a strange ride this guy has had. Is he the next Zack Ryder?
>>
He was always interesting remember how almost every legend squashed him
>>
>>1999786
Yeah, but that was just sad and pathetic
His "I got kids" and trailer trash gimmick is also sad and pathetic, but it's also fun and almost self-aware

Also didn't he beat Doink
>>
>>1999784
For fuck's sake, Heath Slater is not and was never even remotely interesting. What is wrong with you people? How is he and Ryhno champions over American Alpha, the Uso's, or even Breezango?
>>
>>1999784
Then you are a dumbass queer. 3MB and the Social Outcasts were awesome
>>
>>1999938
This 3MB got so hot that Vince had to future endeavor Drew and Jinder
>>
>>1999897
It's too early for American Alpha, and the other two need some more development first.
>>
>>1999956
I wonder how Drew Galloway sleeps at night knowing that when WWE was absolutely begging for old talent to come back because they had mistakenly put the shield on a pedestal and needed established talent fast - that Jinder fucking Mahal got a call, but he didn't. He's not a Janetty, he's not even a Virgil or a Mundo, he's just Drew Macintyre, the worst of the lot.
>>
>>1999784
Heath has always done great with whatever he was given. Well he wasn't that great in Nexus but whatever

>Legends squashes leading to Raw 1000
Fun

>3MB
GOAT and I'm still mad they never had a 3v3 with the Shield

>Slater Gator
The only time Titus ever sports entertained me

>Social Outcasts
More fun

And so it's no surprise that the current run is good too
>>
The popularity of Slater, Ellsworth, New Day, meme NXT alumni, things like Fandango and Mizdow in the past, etc. is an indictment of how fucking terrible WWE is. The retards that pay out the ass to travel to and attend WWE events will latch onto anything even slightly different from what they've come to expect from the worst wrestling promotion in the world.
>>
>>1999979
>Slater Gator
God I totally forgot that was a thing
>>
>>1999784
I've loved him for years but one thing that I never noticed until now is that he's a really good wrestler. I just thought he had the charisma to make dumb shit work.
>>
>>1999979
I miss 3MB so much
>>
>you know remember MarSethy Janrollinsetty jobbed to THE ONE MAN BAND BABY
>>
is 3MB the greatest theme in wwe history?
>>
>>2000516

Nah he's really good. You could always see that they trusted him; I think part of the reason he got squashed by all the legends was that he could actually make them look good. The Vader squash was great. There were those few minutes in the Nexus vs WWE match where he made Bret look like a complete badass again. There's a reason they've kept him around this long.
>>
>>1999995
>people like fun things and that makes me angry!
>>
>>1999995
BTFO by >>2000546
>>
>>1999995
>getting mad over people liking stuff that you don't

You have to be over 18 to post here.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.