[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/XoJYdT9yusY >Mickey Gall Says He Respects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: download.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
https://youtu.be/XoJYdT9yusY

>Mickey Gall Says He Respects CM Punk But Shouldn't Fight UFC
>>
>>1999082
Literally who?
>>
File: EOQ.png (10KB, 621x85px) Image search: [Google]
EOQ.png
10KB, 621x85px
>>1999082
really made me think
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 620x372px
>p-please give me another chance Mickey, you can have aj again I'll do anything to fight again in the UFC ANYTHING
>>
>>1999082
This whole thing really killed wrestling for me, i always knew shit was fake but i truly believed that the guys were tough, to see the "best in the world" get his ass raped without even trowing a punch really fucked with me.

After that you always have that doubt in your head.
¿Can any of this guys even defend themselves against a real fighter?
>>
>>1999101
Suck my dick bitch. I'm on from my phone
>>
>>1999177
>I was supposed to believe he could hold his own against Lesnar in a feud

Kek
>>
on my knees hoping sage heems the fuck out of this faggot for shits and giggles
>>
>>1999200
>phil getting another man to get the job done just like he does with his wife
>>
>>1999200
It will be a good fight. Sage lost once and that was in welterweight and this match will be at welterweight. Wish Gall could have demonstrated more of his stand up against Phil
>>
>>1999177
If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure Phil is simply more of a faggot compared to most other wrestlers.
I'm sure that at least a decent chunk of the men in WWE could hold their own against Mickey Gall.
>>
>>1999177
>Can any of this guys even defend themselves against a real fighter?
>Bobby Lashley
>Brock Lesnar
>Kurt Angle
>etc.
Just because CM Cuck got his ass beat doesn't mean that all wrestlers are fags. If Big Show were to beat up Conor Mcgregor, would that make all MMA fighters pussies?
>>
File: 1476506737555.jpg (19KB, 403x395px) Image search: [Google]
1476506737555.jpg
19KB, 403x395px
>>1999082
He will always be the guy that beat Punk nothing more.
>>
>>1999177
its almost like kayfabe was important to wrestling and killing it ultimately hurts it as a product.
>>
>>1999352
So Punk lost to a literally who in his only fight.
>>
>>1999352
Well no he will be the meme killer.

>Punk
>Sage
>Tyron
>McGregor

Gonna kill them all
>>
>>1999335
i know what you mean and those guys you listed are indeed tough as shit, but i mean the new guys.

For example kevin owens whole gimmick is a burly brawler that fights all the time.
¿but could he get a few shots in......?

i dont know. Before the cm cuck debacle i would have said he would lose but it would be some kind of fight. Now i wouldnt be surprised if Kevin just got prison raped in the ring.

Fin Ballor, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and ALL of the midcarders i really dont see them as tough guys anymore

One exceptions tho, rusev he would at least put some kind of fight.
>>
I wonder how AJ felt watching her husband getting beat to a pulp by a bigger, younger, much better looking guy

she probably thinks of Mickey Gall all the time now while having sex with Punk, reminding herself that at least he's a millionaire so she better put up with it
>>
>>1999498
It was reported after UFC 203, AJ went to speak with Mickey about the fight
>>
>>1999177
CM Punk is actual genetic trash tho

he's not an athlete or jock like some of these guys, he's just a disenfranchised nerd who happened to get some edgy tattoos and cut a good promo and got lucky

his ego just got so big that he actually believed he could amount to anything in actual athletics and he found out the hard way that he's a bum
>>
>>1999435
Baron Corbin and Bad News Barrett both have legit fighting experience, Orton was a Marine, Ziggler was AA, and Gable was in the Olympics, and guys like Braun would just steamroll Mickey Gall. There's plenty of good fighters in WWE, Phil just isn't one of them.
>>
>>1999506
Fuck.. that looks like her. Anyone know who that is?
>>
>>1999521
Braun is too slow to do shit. Also Orton is a quitter marine.

Aside from that, you are right
>>
>>1999498
AJ could have had any guy in WWE, but she picked Phil. Literally 2/3 of the women in WWE were wet for Phil. Stay jealous of CM GOAT.
>>
>>1999535
You really think that a 5'11 170lb twink like Gall has a chance against a guy the size a Braun Strowman? Weight classes exist for a reason.
>>
>>1999545
Grappling? Braun wins

Stand up fight? Mickey

Also if Mickey can squirm long enough then he will submit Braun from a grapple.

https://youtu.be/QfNHFv2slMY
>>
>>1999535
Orton got kicked out of the marines because he was gay.
>>
File: randallorty.png (204KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
randallorty.png
204KB, 424x318px
>>1999574
>tfw discharged for hearing voices inside your head
>very gay voices
>>
>>1999563
Theres a difference between a bodybuilder and a 6'7 350lb powerlifter in WWE
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
>>
>>1999545
Weight classes exist to keep it fair between trained fighters, yes. Braun is not a trained fighter, sure he could kill most people with one punch, but I severely doubt he could land one on a UFC fighter half his size.
>>
>>1999604
Probably will get gassed even faster
>>
>>1999508
well i agree with all of that, but in our "wrestling world" he got pushed to the top and his tagline was best in the world.

He even had a "competitive" fight with brock.
He wasnt some midcarder bored with vince.

I dont know dude for example i remember thinking hey i like daniel bryan he does some fancy fighting moves in the ring he wouldnt win in a fight but he could hold his own.

Im sure daniel would get a pummeling the likes we have never seen before, like a hooker that owes money to his pimp, and we would feel silly for being happy for him on wrestlemania when they show him all fucked up post fight
>>
>>1999617
>le gassed meme
>>
>>1999604
>Conor is a featherweight in that vid
>Conor is shorter than Big Dick Mickey
>Braun has shitty mewvment compared to the Mountain
>>
>>1999626
A few pounds won't make a difference, he'll still get manhandled
>Conor is shorter than Big Dick Mickey
2 inches
>Braun has shitty mewvment compared to the Mountain
>A WWE wrestler has shitty movement compared to a powerlifter
What makes you think that?
>>
>>1999643
Braun taking bumps
>>
>>1999626

get the fuck out
>>
File: wihte.jpg (44KB, 1281x713px) Image search: [Google]
wihte.jpg
44KB, 1281x713px
>>1999508
Brock got whipped in trying out for football, but at least he is remotely capable of fucking up a person.

Wrestling isn't a baseline for athleticism, just being a fake tool.
>>
>>1999082
Gall isn't wrong.
>>
>>1999082
he's not wrong
>>
>>1999746
>>1999811
Dana and Mickey, I have a question.

Did Punk really let the fighters run a train on AJ so they would accept him in the back?
>>
The guy who Iron Shieked CM Punk by fucking his ass and making him humble.
>>
File: 20160909035103_1DX_5320.jpg (120KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
20160909035103_1DX_5320.jpg
120KB, 640x427px
>>1999540
Hi Phil
>>
>>1999837
only Derek Brunson
>>
>>1999498
>I wonder how AJ felt

You should read her book preview. She and Punk were made for each other.
>>
>>2000027
>that guy laughing at punk in the background
>>
>>1999506
OH MICKEY YOU'RE SO FINE! YOU'RE SO FINE OH MICKEY!
>>
>>2000027
Is it just me or does he look like Gillberg there
>>
>>2001997
Yes (You)r right
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.