[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, what's /asp/'s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: the-undertaker-2013-hd-wallpaper.jpg (956KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
the-undertaker-2013-hd-wallpaper.jpg
956KB, 2560x1920px
Now that the dust has settled, what's /asp/'s genuine opinion on him?
>>
there is no dust settling

this board is literally going to be
>x wasn't a draw
>x was the jannetty
>people samefagging "based", "this" and "so ugly"
>have sex

until the day it dies, and that's sad really
>>
The same as it always was, he is Vince Mcmahons greatest creation so he overpushes the importance of him. he was never at any point the guy or the main attraction, but he was always reliable. he doesn't come close to the Austin/Hogan/Rock tier but is at the top of the Bret/Shawn/HHH level, in years to come however wwe will put him on a pedestal because he never betrayed Vinces trust (something he hates) and always stayed loyal
>>
doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>1999033
NOT
ONE
DIME
>>
>>1999033
B- or C+ Player with grossly exaggerated importance because he was Vince's fucktoy.
>>
>>1999050
18+
>>
Some idiots on twitter argued with me on Undertaker drawing more times than Steve Austin because of longevity.

Austin drew more in 3 years than Undertaker his entire life.
>>
>>1999237
>some idiots on twitter
found your problem
>>
>>1999033
>0 dimes
>the greatest Vince character ever, the only one with real longevity
>was loyal to vince and thus is pushed as a legend despite being a glorified midcarder for 95% of his career
>killed the buyrate of two wrestlemanias
>>
Only his meme entrance is over, just like nakumora
>>
>>1999059
Fuck off Carter
>>
>>1999054
Pretty much this but it's ironic how a guy who values loyalty so much orchestrated the Screwjob
>>
The Undertaker wasn't over, the streak was
>>
Take away the gimmick and all the attendant bells and whistles and protection, and you have "Mean" Mark Callous.
>>
>>1999050
this
>>
>>1999277
orchestrating the screwjob epitomises loyalty to wwe. bret was being a bitch
>>
>>1999033
One of my favorites when I was younger and still is toady. Don't care what anyone says here.

Although he should have retired already.
>>
>>1999331
>Take away the gimmick

So one of the most important parts of a wrestler ?!

>>1999838
All of this
>>
I never understood him or liked him, but a lot of fans loved him, so he's alright for the company I guess.

Then again I started watching while he pretended to be a white trash biker coming out to limp bizkit, so that's my image of him.
>>
>>1999277
>the champion holding the major belt of my company is leaving with it
>oh boy, I'm sure gonna sit back and watch
Vince is a cunt, but he wasn't wrong to do what he did.
>>
>>1999050
This. Anti-smarks killed /wwe/
>>
>>1999050
I'd like to think that maybe /asp/ will better after Carter is dead. But the fact is, it’s going to be taken over by his idiotic memes and his doofus responders and the rest of his stupid namefag family.
>>
>>1999923
Except Bret never once said he was leaving with the belt and had agreed to drop it, just not in Montreal to HBK.
>>
>>1999923
Stupid even for a tripcunt

>>1999974
> he thinks his stupid namefag family and responders arent deancuck himself
Also very stupid
>>
>>1999975
Really? I thought he was going to leave with the belt, since that was going to be his last match there.

>>1999989
Lol, you yet again.
What should we name you? Jesusstalker?
>>
>>2000078
>it's a "Crossfit Jesus outs himself as an entry-level pleb majoring in not knowing shit" post

WWF was right in the middle of a Canadian tour when Survivor Series happened and Bret was booked for a WWF Title defense in MSG the following week.

Bret legally could not appear on WCW programming until mid-December.
>>
>>2000104
Wew, sounds like Vince was a paranoid cunt of gargantuan scale even back then.
C'mon, doing that before an event in MSG? Dude...
>>
File: 1466978452687.png (42KB, 592x533px) Image search: [Google]
1466978452687.png
42KB, 592x533px
One of the reasons I actually got into wrestling and enjoyed paranormal gimmicks.

Great gimmick, and a really solid wrestler for his size. Should have retired after WM30, though.

And if you unironically care about any wrestlers drawing or not, then you're a fucking retard.
>>
My main problem is with current Taker. He's old and fragile, and wrestles maybe 2 or 3 times a year, tops.

He's gotten slow and sluggish in the ring too. You know it's bad when Shane O Mac is carrying you through. I really wish he'd retire already.
>>
The only time I was actually excited to see a match he was involved in was the boiler room match vs mankind. When I was like 9 or 10.
>>
File: HNI_0033.jpg (16KB, 345x177px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0033.jpg
16KB, 345x177px
>>1999033

>"Mark Callaway - Undertaker - has always been one of my favorite wrestlers. He can work, wrestle and draw money."
>>
>>2000229
Ric flair isn't exactly an expert on drawing
>>
>>2000232

and everyone else on here is, right?
>>
>>>2000000
test
>>
>>1999923
I can tell you love your Monday Night War episodes only on the WWE Network!
>>
Maybe just outside the top 100 of all time. He's not a very consistent worker, but has some good to great matches. He was also never among the best within the WWE ever.
>>
Probably the most overhyped wrestler of all time, anyone who thinks he's one of the greatest is talking strictly off nostalgia. It's no surprise that Lebron BTFO'd him and ignored him when he tried to get a picture with him, he was never a big enough deal
>>
>>1999033
My favorite wrestler ever

Undercarder posters can go fuck themselves
>>
>>1999033
>One of the few, if not the only Vince character that wasn't retarded
>Loyal worker, never once went to another company
>Leader/mentor backstage
>Huge part of what made WrestleMania special
>Reliable and consistent
>Always felt like a big deal whenever he'd come back

Fuck asp and it's obsession with being contrarian, Taker is based.
>>
>>2000397
>>2000453
t. Cucktercucker
>>
>>1999842
>>1999842
>>1999842
Biker was best. Talked. Bad ass. When turned heel he was better. Owned Flair's kid,Arn and Hogan.
>>
>>1999033
mid-carder at best. has a meme entrance like the majority of NXT. Should be on the NXT roster IMO.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.